Got Problems?

ole gray

2 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I want to thank everyone for all the well wishes.  We were able to get home in time when he was still lucid and coherent.

He passed yesterday morning…38 years old, leaves behind 8 and 5 year old sons.  So incredibly sad.

But, again, thank you again for all the support here…great community of friends.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss and my heart is breaking for his kids. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I want to thank everyone for all the well wishes.  We were able to get home in time when he was still lucid and coherent.

He passed yesterday morning…38 years old, leaves behind 8 and 5 year old sons.  So incredibly sad.

But, again, thank you again for all the support here…great community of friends.

Man, that's rough. I'm so sorry for your family's loss. 

• Like 3

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10
Whatever ball I have 3 dozen of that my kids got me as a gift

Twitter: @russtopherb

1 minute ago, Shankster said:

NOTHING LIKE BEING -1 THROUGH 6 THEN RUNNING INTO PEOPLE THET TEE’D OFF HOURS AGO.

GET A MOVE ON PEOPLE!!! 

SLOW PLAY IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST THING IN GOLF….

yes, I was yelling.

Reminds me of a time a few years back. Was in another province for a camp coaching and wanted to get a round in before it started. Never played the course before and it had been raining all morning. So rain stops I go to the proshop and say I'm ready to go and attendant mentions there is a 4 some that just went out as well. I ran to try and beat them to the first tee, but they had already hit. Played the first hole waiting on all my shots and managed to catch them on the par 3 2nd where they let me through.... Skip through to 18 (Hole 9 and 18 have shared green) as I'm finishing up my last putt the 4 some I passed on hole 2 was finishing up their putts on 9. They all looked at me stunned, went into the proshop and thanked the attendant for getting me on and he asked if I wanted a refund for 9 holes. I said what do you mean I played 18! He just looked at me in shock said well then, have a great morning!

Slow play hurts and just kills so much momentum. Dare I ask how the round finished or did you call it a day after waiting for a few holes?

• Like 8

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

If you are having a tournament where the golf course will be a parking lot….. DONT LET PEOPLE NOT IN IT PLAY!!

Personal best round going on, get to hole 10 and there are 5 groups of 4 waiting to tee off.  Seriously.  At least bring that up before I pay.  

I don’t know how you guys can do 4 hour rounds and still enjoy golf,  I really don’t.

whack ball, find it, whack again… 

do they not realize how slow they are or what?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Slow play hurts and just kills so much momentum. Dare I ask how the round finished or did you call it a day after waiting for a few holes?

I finished -1.  But I blocked both of the last drives in the crap because I was sitting for 15 minutes on the tee box waiting for them to have tea and stiffened up.  Asked for a rain check because I refused to sit in the parking lot party.  That’s when they told me that they were having a tournament.  

More on slow play Man… it really is the foremost problem with golf.  I don’t cere if you’ve got Lil Wayne on blast anymore.  Just get the heck out of the way, and play ready golf.  It really drains the fun out of it.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, tony@CIC said:

Just found out my oldest son got admitted into the hospital.. Early diagnosis is a heart program - wife is talking to the surgeon right now. 

Sorry to hear that and hope all will be okay. Have him and your family in my thoughts and hope for some good news to come soon.

• Like 4

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

31 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Just found out my oldest son got admitted into the hospital.. Early diagnosis is a heart program - wife is talking to the surgeon right now. 

Tony so sorry to hear.  Hoping everything will be OK.  We will all be pulling for him.

• Like 5

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

39 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Sorry to hear this Tony, Good thoughts and prayers headed your way.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Sorry to hear about that, Tony. I hope it's something that's easily taken care of. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Very sorry to hear, Tony. Hoping for the best!

• Like 1

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) Mitsubishi MMT 70X
3W: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 15* Recoil 460ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW: :cleveland-small: Zipcore Black Satin 58*
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Marxman
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x Pix
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

2021 Test - Callaway Epic Speed

On 7/29/2021 at 3:12 PM, Getoffmylawn said:

So sorry for your loss

• Like 2

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Left Dash Pro V1x| Right Handed 

5 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Sending positive thoughts and hope it goes as well as possible.

• Like 1

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Left Dash Pro V1x| Right Handed 

On 7/29/2021 at 3:12 PM, Getoffmylawn said:

So sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Particularly those kids.  I can’t imagine going through that. 

• Like 2

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

Sending thoughts and prayers for a positive prognosis and quick recovery. 

• Like 2

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

Very sorry Tony; thoughts and prayers to you, your son and family.

• Like 2

Driver:  :honma:TR20 460, Vizard 60g Stiff

FW:  :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 65g Stiff

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: SIM DHY 3 & 4H, Diamana Limited Hybrid 75g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind, 60 M Grind

Putter: :EVNROLL:ER7B 

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Tested the Honma TR20 460 driver

6 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Sorry to hear this! Sending some prayers up for you and your son. hoping for some good news! 

• Like 2

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

3-wood:  :adams-small:  Tight Lies (15*) 

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

7 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Wow!  Sorry to hear that.  Pretty young for heart problems; must be related to my wife's family.  

Doctors are great with hearts these days; praying for the best for your son!!

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”