Got Problems?

ole gray

11 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Just found out my oldest son got admitted into the hospital.. Early diagnosis is a heart program - wife is talking to the surgeon right now. 

Sorry to hear that. Hoping for good news for your family. 

My wife had open heart surgery at the age of 4 and recently had a loop monitor implanted (she is 35) so I will hope for the best for you guys. 

• Like 3

Driver: Srixon Z565, Miyazaki Kaula Mizu
3 Wood: Snake Eyes Viper Tour, Aldila NV
Hybrids: Snake Eyes Viper Tour 18 and 24 deg, Aldila NV
Irons: Srixon I-701 5-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120
Wedges: Callaway X-Forged 50, 54, and 58, Nippon Modus3 Wedge 115
Putter: Yes! Marilyn

15 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Just found out my oldest son got admitted into the hospital.. Early diagnosis is a heart program - wife is talking to the surgeon right now. 

Sorry to hear this Tony. Hope everything will be OK.

• Like 4

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

8 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Well looks like open heart surgery scheduled for early next week. They're keeping my son in the hospital until then. Which is a good thing since he lives alone about an hour and a half from us. 

I hope he receives excellent care and recovers quickly and fully.

• Like 3

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10
Whatever ball I have 3 dozen of that my kids got me as a gift

Twitter: @russtopherb

18 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

57 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Well looks like open heart surgery scheduled for early next week. They're keeping my son in the hospital until then. Which is a good thing since he lives alone about an hour and a half from us. 

I'm sorry to hear it Tony, our family is praying for him and your family. 

And we hope that everything goes well. 

• Like 4

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Tony, we are all hoping for a full recovery and can get back to normal life quickly. 

• Like 5

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Tony open heart isn’t a horrible thing as it used to be. He will be sore for sure afterwards but I hope he recovers quick and I hope it’s a once and done thing

• Like 5

11 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Sorry to hear,  will keep him in my thoughts and hope for a quick recovery. 

• Like 4

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

14 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Heart surgery has become pretty routine these days.  The pro at my old course had quadruple bypass 6 months ago, and he is back to work.  

Martha and I are sending prayers to your son and your family for an easy surgery and speedy recovery.  

• Like 5

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

55 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

My sister’s getting worse daily. Last night I got told she had a very long seizure and now she is in the hospice unit at the hospital. I’m waiting to hear if I have to drop everything to go see her one last time or if she will make it to next weekend when I’m off. 

I'm really heartbroken to hear this, this kind of situation is tough with a parent or grandparent, but siblings are brutal. I hope you'll be able to see her again. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

My sister’s getting worse daily. Last night I got told she had a very long seizure and now she is in the hospice unit at the hospital. I’m waiting to hear if I have to drop everything to go see her one last time or if she will make it to next weekend when I’m off. 

😔  Very sad!  Make sure you get there in time.  My condolences and prayers coming to you and your family.  

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

😔

• Like 2
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

On 8/6/2021 at 9:27 AM, tony@CIC said:

While there's nothing routine about major surgery, this is a bread & butter procedure.  Fingers crossed for an uneventful surgery Tony!!

• Like 3
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm really heartbroken to hear this, this kind of situation is tough with a parent or grandparent, but siblings are brutal. I hope you'll be able to see her again. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

35 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

😔  Very sad!  Make sure you get there in time.  My condolences and prayers coming to you and your family.  

31 minutes ago, bens197 said:

😔

Thanks guys

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Thanks guys

Really sorry Tom.  Hope you get there and to say goodbye.   

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 hours ago, tommc23 said:

So sorry...but, do yourself a solid and don't take the chance of being too late to be able to see her, if at all possible.

• Like 4

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree set to +1, Aldila Extreme Green 55 gram R shaft 

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M4 3W (16.5*) 5W (21*) 7W (24*) -- stock R shafts.

Irons: :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBSTour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52,56, 60 degree wedges

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Thoughts and prayers. Really sorry about this 

• Like 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Thoughts and prayers man.  Nothing I can say will ease that pain. I hope you get to spend some time with her. 

• Like 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

I'm sorry to hear that. Work is not important right now. Go and be with your sister. I'm praying for you and your family.