Got Problems?

ole gray

On 9/8/2021 at 2:12 PM, tommc23 said:

Yea unfortunately things aren’t always up to the cops. If they are told they won’t be prosecuted then they just give up because they can’t do anything about it. 

Well, if there is no will to prosecute then we should start having a significant reduction in force across all layers of the DOJ and Courts....right?  Anyone think that happens and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers go winless this season? 🙄  As a kid traveling up Florida I-95, in route to see family in MA, chain gangs working along the highway left an indelible impression with me.

It now seems some can find justification for such acts; excuses for why criminals do what they do.  Ironically, they tend to have a change in position when they or their family becomes the victim.

• Like 5

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

27 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Just got home from work and found out my mother-in-law has Covid from being in the hospital. They were getting ready to move her from the hospital to a rehab center and tested her and she came up positive. It's terrifying because she's had a MRSA infection and is immuno-compromised on a good day. 

Now both my wife and sister-in-law are going to have to be tested because they've been visiting her and if they come back positive, it'll be my turn. 

My wife is scared to death right now and is just worried about how scared her mom is. My wife is super empathetic and it's killing her right now. 

Hope all works in your favors fingers crossed man!

• Like 4

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Just now, Lacassem said:

Hope all works in your favors fingers crossed man!

I appreciate it, hopefully she's had it for a few days and is on the road to recovery. Hopefully since she's had the vaccine she'll be ok. 

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Just got home from work and found out my mother-in-law has Covid from being in the hospital. They were getting ready to move her from the hospital to a rehab center and tested her and she came up positive. It's terrifying because she's had a MRSA infection and is immuno-compromised on a good day. 

Now both my wife and sister-in-law are going to have to be tested because they've been visiting her and if they come back positive, it'll be my turn. 

My wife is scared to death right now and is just worried about how scared her mom is. My wife is super empathetic and it's killing her right now. 

Jason,

Sorry to hear. I hope its a mild case. She has been through enough already. 

• Like 3

:ping-small: Driver, G400 11* SR Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

Just now, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Jason,

Sorry to hear. I hope its a mild case. She has been through enough already. 

Thanks, Tom. She definitely has had a rough go lately and I'm hopeful that she'll be able to beat it. She's such a wonderful, kind person and it kills me seeing her go through so much. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

Man, when it rains it pours.  Sorry to hear about this Jason. I wish your MIL, and your family all the best.

• Like 4

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

4 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Man, when it rains it pours.  Sorry to hear about this Jason. I wish your MIL, and your family all the best.

Thanks Bill! Yeah, some days of it isn't one thing, it's everything else. I'm just hoping things settle down before long and we can get her back home. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Thanks Bill! Yeah, some days of it isn't one thing, it's everything else. I'm just hoping things settle down before long and we can get her back home. 

So sorry to hear that Jason.  If your MIL has been vaccinated, she has a good chance that the C-19 symptoms will be mild, if any.  Prayers to you and your family for no symptoms!!

• Like 3

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

13 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

So sorry to hear this. I hoping for a good recovery

• Like 3

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Left Dash Pro V1x| Right Handed 

14 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Sorry to hear - hope she gets better soon! 

• Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

15 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Hope all works out OK Jason.

• Like 4

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 9/13/2021 at 7:07 PM, sirchunksalot said:

Prayers up, Jason!

• Like 2

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small: Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

12 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

First off, I would like to thank everyone for the kind words and encouragement about my mother-in-law. It means a lot, and is a major reason I love this forum. 

I want to give an update and share how things are going. My mother-in-law is doing better, she was actually able to video call with my wife and sister-in-law today. She had developed some pneumonia, but fortunately the antibiotics she's been taking for the MRSA also helps with it. I'm hopeful she's taking steps in the right direction and they're looking to be able to transport her to a rehab facility soon. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little iffy about it just because the level of care may not be the same. It's just a relief to see she's doing better and while she's still got a long way to go, at least there's some good news. 

Happy to hear positive news!!  

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

34 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

First off, I would like to thank everyone for the kind words and encouragement about my mother-in-law. It means a lot, and is a major reason I love this forum. 

I want to give an update and share how things are going. My mother-in-law is doing better, she was actually able to video call with my wife and sister-in-law today. She had developed some pneumonia, but fortunately the antibiotics she's been taking for the MRSA also helps with it. I'm hopeful she's taking steps in the right direction and they're looking to be able to transport her to a rehab facility soon. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little iffy about it just because the level of care may not be the same. It's just a relief to see she's doing better and while she's still got a long way to go, at least there's some good news. 

Great to hear!

• Like 2

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) Mitsubishi MMT 70X
3W: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 15* Recoil 460ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW: :cleveland-small: Zipcore Black Satin 58*
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Marxman
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x Pix
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

2021 Test - Callaway Epic Speed

2 hours ago, ST3LTR0 said:

My wife's been in the hospital for 11 days (stage 4 cancer) pretty stressed out. 3 kids at home with grandma thankfully she could come help. May need to get on the course soon to relieve some stress got a lot of s*** on my mind hoping she gets better soon. Thanks for having a place to rant. 

I'm very sorry to hear about your wife, cancer is a horrible disease and I hate hearing your wife is dealing with it. I would recommend getting out and playing just to clear your mind a bit, it'll help with the stress. I lost a lot of family between 2011 and 2017 and golf was my refuge during those trying times. I hope and pray that your wife recovers from it and anytime you need to rant or just talk, we're here for you. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, ST3LTR0 said:

My wife's been in the hospital for 11 days (stage 4 cancer) pretty stressed out. 3 kids at home with grandma thankfully she could come help. May need to get on the course soon to relieve some stress got a lot of s*** on my mind hoping she gets better soon. Thanks for having a place to rant. 

I'm  very sorry to hear this. I will pray for you and your family.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm very sorry to hear about your wife, cancer is a horrible disease and I hate hearing your wife is dealing with it. I would recommend getting out and playing just to clear your mind a bit, it'll help with the stress. I lost a lot of family between 2011 and 2017 and golf was my refuge during those trying times. I hope and pray that your wife recovers from it and anytime you need to rant or just talk, we're here for you. 

Thanks for the support much appreciated.

53 minutes ago, silver & black said:

I'm  very sorry to hear this. I will pray for you and your family.

Thanks I appreciate it.

• Like 5
  • Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 8° Accra FX2.0 250 M4
  • PXG 5 wood turned 4 wood hzrd black
  • PXG 3 Hybrid hzrd black
  • Taylormade 2019 P790's KBS Tour S 4-5
  • PXG 0211 ST 6-GW
  • Vokey 54/58° sm8 
  • Mizuno Mcraft 3