ole gray

Got Problems?

Let's just say some of the big boys of the golf industry had their panties in a wad on Twitter last evening.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Thanks for the hint. Catching up now.

• Like 1

I find it interesting that some folks in the golf industry are offended by a incident that they started in the first place. :blink:

I'm all caught up.  Sorry I missed this last night. 

The butthurt is real!   :lol:

• Like 1

Yea I'm hoping we can get er done .

Hmmmmm I was born on Nov 29, 1950 and you were born December 25th?

I guess I am wrong....you are my elder.....was thinking your Bday was today, based on your earlier comments....oh well, I bow to you!

• Like 1

I guess I am wrong....you are my elder.....was thinking your Bday was today, based on your earlier comments....oh well, I bow to you!

Lol that's ok buddy! Hell everyday at our age is a Birthday

• Like 2

Lol that's ok buddy! Hell everyday at our age is a Birthday

Cleaning my office out, getting ready for retirement next Wednesday.....so far I have 5 boxes of stuff that was mine, PC Speakers, Compact Desk Stereo system, books, pictures, etc.

Next Week i want to walk out on Wednesday not carrying anything.  So today &  tomorrow I'll be loading the Mini Cooper.

• Like 5

Cleaning my office out, getting ready for retirement next Wednesday.....so far I have 5 boxes of stuff that was mine, PC Speakers, Compact Desk Stereo system, books, pictures, etc.

Next Week i want to walk out on Wednesday not carrying anything.  So today &  tomorrow I'll be loading the Mini Cooper.

Amazing how much "stuff" you accumulate over the years.   You may remember a very good George Carlin routine on "stuff" it was pretty funny. 

Let's just say some of the big boys of the golf industry had their panties in a wad on Twitter last evening.

OK - Not a Twitter follower so what went down?

• Like 1

Michael breed and hank Haney got real butt hurt on twitter with the insinuation that they were told to discredit ksigs. Do I believe it? Ya I do. These guys are payed by the oem's to shill there gear. All of the ball makers are shaking in their boots big time. Wouldn't doubt that one of them tries to buy Nassau golf.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting at the 19th hole.

Cutts Benedict teaches at my golf course. I think he needs a good ole fashion attitude adjustment for false assumptions -- Just saying

I got into it with that cutts guy on twitter. He said he isn't taking sides but he is leaning hard on Haney and breeds side.

• Like 1

I got into it with that cutts guy on twitter. He said he isn't taking sides but he is leaning hard on Haney and breeds side.

Well he's blowing smoke then because I told him his comment was ill advised and he came back with a low blow.

Ole Gray ‏@ole_gray 13h13 hours ago

Cutts Benedict ‏@cuttsgolf 12h12 hours ago

@ole_gray @HankHaneyRadio. Sorry, bud, total trust with reputable first class prof than a tabloid-ish hack who cites "sources" as the truth

If you look at the majority of posts on his home page, he is a Haney home boy and he said he's not taking sides huh? 

Well he's blowing smoke then because I told him his comment was ill advised and he came back with a low blow.

Ole Gray ‏@ole_gray 13h13 hours ago

@cuttsgolf @HankHaneyRadio @HankHaney @MyGolfSpy MGS did not directly accuse anyone! #GetYaFactsStraight

Cutts Benedict ‏@cuttsgolf 12h12 hours ago

@ole_gray @HankHaneyRadio. Sorry, bud, total trust with reputable first class prof than a tabloid-ish hack who cites "sources" as the truth

If you look at the majority of posts on his home page, he is a Haney home boy and he said he's not taking sides huh?

ya I figured he was on haneys side.

Michael breed and hank Haney got real butt hurt on twitter with the insinuation that they were told to discredit ksigs. Do I believe it? Ya I do. These guys are payed by the oem's to shill there gear. All of the ball makers are shaking in their boots big time. Wouldn't doubt that one of them tries to buy Nassau golf.

None of them are in the same stratosphere of buying power as Costco. If they tried to buy Nassau golf, they would be foolish.

Just a couple more days left to work......today, next Tuesday & Wednesday.  I was telling my boss that the Texas Medicaid auditor was doing a desk review of some cost reports we filed a year ago.  He said if I did not get the reviews completed by next week, they would pay me to complete them......what do you say when that happens?

• Like 3

Just a couple more days left to work......today, next Tuesday & Wednesday.  I was telling my boss that the Texas Medicaid auditor was doing a desk review of some cost reports we filed a year ago.  He said if I did not get the reviews completed by next week, they would pay me to complete them......what do you say when that happens?

Does that mean you would have to stay on site at work or can this be done at home?