Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Well I found out mind was not the fuel pump. It was the distributor cap, wires, plugs, and the whole ignition gig had finally bit the dust. It's going to be chunk of money before it's all over with

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

You got me best now!! 😝 sorry to hear about that though. It's so darn expensive to get stuff like that fixed

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

IMG_4333.JPG

Don't mind me. Just dropping this picture here so I can stop looking at that bruise as the theme photo for this thread in my timeline.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Reminds me of the question:  What has 60 legs and 3 teeth?

The front row at a Willie Nelson concert.

I've been there!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

You got me best now!! sorry to hear about that though. It's so darn expensive to get stuff like that fixed

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

A few more parts and I'll have a new truck again!  :D 

Cleveland

Well I found out mind was not the fuel pump. It was the distributor cap, wires, plugs, and the whole ignition gig had finally bit the dust. It's going to be chunk of money before it's all over with

Time for an upgrade?

After I retired sold my Outback. Now have wife's SUV and the cart is our second vehicle.

SUV will bec2 years old in October and have 8,500 miles on it. 5 years ago that was my mileage for 6 months.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Nawwww buddy mine is a 98 GMC with only 196,000 miles on it. Just broke in good and cheaper than a car payment. My tag taxes are like $39.00 bucks as I get my tag free being a vet.

Cleveland

I am getting severely angry. Every time I try to go the course with a pro shop the place is full of a holes. Just needed to pick up a sleeve of balls and the jackwagons wouldn't let me through the parking lot.

It's no wonder why people hate this game. Bunch of a holes. I'm officially banning that place for good.

What do you mean wouldn't let you through the parking lot?

I was trying to drive up to the club house, they clearly saw me, a few groups just standing in the driveway. I waved like I was trying to get through, they didn't even acknowledge that I was there. The driveway is real narrow. I then stuck my head out the window and said "trying to get through here". They just kept jacking their jaw.

This isn't the first group of jerks I've ran into there. I don't have time for Jack wagons like that. I won't go back. But if I do, I'll be sure to play a money game with them, I'll probably double my weekly salary.

- Alan

I was trying to drive up to the club house, they clearly saw me, a few groups just standing in the driveway. I waved like I was trying to get through, they didn't even acknowledge that I was there. The driveway is real narrow. I then stuck my head out the window and said "trying to get through here". They just kept jacking their jaw.

This isn't the first group of jerks I've ran into there. I don't have time for Jack wagons like that. I won't go back. But if I do, I'll be sure to play a money game with them, I'll probably double my weekly salary.

- Alan

Rick

Left Hand, 

Nawwww buddy mine is a 98 GMC with only 196,000 miles on it. Just broke in good and cheaper than a car payment. My tag taxes are like $39.00 bucks as I get my tag free being a vet.

My pickup and car, in a manner of speaking, mirror me.   That is, they are old.   They are not so old as to be considered classics, but again, neither am I.   I have not had a payment for quite a while and I like it that way.   Again just like me, when something breaks, I get it fixed.  Of the two, I guess I will be buried in my car because it will require a smaller hole to be dug.

Oh. And I don't drive a Cadillac or Land Rover, that might have had something to do with them not moving.

So it won't matter if you put a scratch or drop of blood on it.   ;)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

- Alan

Probably need a Roy McAvoy convertible ... 

royMc.JPG

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Maybe you should buy a Land Rover so they'll let you through

Prius? Just sayin.....

Rick

Left Hand, 

Well I jokingly told my Fiance the other night, if I ever needed a new phone, I wanted to go back to the Iphone after two years of androids.

Yesterday afternoon, we had a torrential storm pop up out of no where, I mean the skys were clear and nothing on the radar.  It came right off the bay and hovered over our golf coruse for an hour and half. We got 3.5 inches of rain in that period.  Our Super has a rain guage at the shop.   In addtion several bolts of lighting.  One hit the pole near our building and knocked our power out.  I just happened to have my phone plugged into the outlet by my desk charging.   I grabbed it 15 minutes later to make a call, and it was dead.    several attempts to revive it failed, I momentaily got it to come on again, but it showed a display that was split in two and grainy and disappeard.

So off to the AT&T Store, did a lot of research and was going to go with a 6Plus if I could find it or a 6SPlus.   Two different stores, neither had one, so I had to bite the bulltet for a 7 Plus.

Told the fiance about it last night and she said....."Hmmmh, awfully coincidental after you just mentioned two nights ago you wanted an I phone again."  LOL  I told her yeah, somebody was hearing that.    Wasn't really planning on putting over that much $$$ for a phone any time soon.    Also don't get me started on this racket called the AT&T Next Plan.    I know phones are like golf clubs and they have much more technology than they did 3 years ago.   But I sure miss the days of getting a free phone when you re-uppped for two more years on your plan. 

Looks like the 2nd set of irons may go up for sale, or may cancel the Team Titleist Trip I have scheduled for September.    Most likely the clubs will go, I can only hit one set at a time anyway...ha    

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

attachicon.gifIMG_4333.JPG

Don't mind me. Just dropping this picture here so I can stop looking at that bruise as the theme photo for this thread in my timeline.

Didn't work

Well I jokingly told my Fiance the other night, if I ever needed a new phone, I wanted to go back to the Iphone after two years of androids.

Yesterday afternoon, we had a torrential storm pop up out of no where, I mean the skys were clear and nothing on the radar. It came right off the bay and hovered over our golf coruse for an hour and half. We got 3.5 inches of rain in that period. Our Super has a rain guage at the shop. In addtion several bolts of lighting. One hit the pole near our building and knocked our power out. I just happened to have my phone plugged into the outlet by my desk charging. I grabbed it 15 minutes later to make a call, and it was dead. several attempts to revive it failed, I momentaily got it to come on again, but it showed a display that was split in two and grainy and disappeard.

So off to the AT&T Store, did a lot of research and was going to go with a 6Plus if I could find it or a 6SPlus. Two different stores, neither had one, so I had to bite the bulltet for a 7 Plus.

Told the fiance about it last night and she said....."Hmmmh, awfully coincidental after you just mentioned two nights ago you wanted an I phone again." LOL I told her yeah, somebody was hearing that. Wasn't really planning on putting over that much $$$ for a phone any time soon. Also don't get me started on this racket called the AT&T Next Plan. I know phones are like golf clubs and they have much more technology than they did 3 years ago. But I sure miss the days of getting a free phone when you re-uppped for two more years on your plan.

Looks like the 2nd set of irons may go up for sale, or may cancel the Team Titleist Trip I have scheduled for September. Most likely the clubs will go, I can only hit one set at a time anyway...ha

Too bad the clubs aren't lefty

Rick

Left Hand, 

U won't regret the 7.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Ha ha ha... If they were, they would of been sold a long time ago ;) but Carolina Golfer 2 and I do know a guy...(insert private joke here)...

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

U won't regret the 7.

I'm liking it so far. Anxious to give the camera a good work out next week when the Mizuno irons arrive.

Should have never gone away from the fruit. Last IPhone I had was the 4.

I'm liking it so far. Anxious to give the camera a good work out next week when the Mizuno irons arrive.

#TeamFruit

I'm due for an upgrade when the 8 comes out. Hopefully Verizon will run some sort of special to make it affordable.

#TeamFruit

I'm due for an upgrade when the 8 comes out. Hopefully Verizon will run some sort of special to make it affordable.

I hope so for your sake. It's crazy how expensive they've gotten.

I still have my 4S.  Needs battery though, but that's cheaper than a new iPhone.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

#TeamFruit

We got the 7 about 6 months ago from Verizon. I had a 5 and it was dying my wife's 5 was fine. I don't rent all the specifics but we got a real good deal from Verizon, our bill actually went down approx $25 per month. Verizon will also discount for veterans.

Rick

Left Hand, 

::RANT BEGIN::

...as a daily commuter into the city of Boston I can't begin to explain to you how ticked I am by what I will call the "Uberfication" of the city roadways.

It is very easy to tell who the Uber drivers are because they will stop at a green light in the intersection, put their hazards on and just sit there while many, many cars back up behind them.  That's just one of many things like zooming over from the right lane across 2 lanes of traffic to turn left at the last second, putting their blinker on in the travel lane and just sitting there backing traffic up before someone lets them in... I could go on and on.

I've been driving into the city for years and it's never been this bad.  I attribute it directly to the fact that there are so many people/cars now that are driving for uber, lyft or all of those stupid car services.  

I can't believe I'm saying this considering how bad the commuter rail/subway system is in Boston but I can't wait until September when I go back to taking the train.

::RANT END::

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

::RANT BEGIN::

...as a daily commuter into the city of Boston I can't begin to explain to you how ticked I am by what I will call the "Uberfication" of the city roadways.

It is very easy to tell who the Uber drivers are because they will stop at a green light in the intersection, put their hazards on and just sit there while many, many cars back up behind them.  That's just one of many things like zooming over from the right lane across 2 lanes of traffic to turn left at the last second, putting their blinker on in the travel lane and just sitting there backing traffic up before someone lets them in... I could go on and on.

I've been driving into the city for years and it's never been this bad.  I attribute it directly to the fact that there are so many people/cars now that are driving for uber, lyft or all of those stupid car services.  

I can't believe I'm saying this considering how bad the commuter rail/subway system is in Boston but I can't wait until September when I go back to taking the train.

::RANT END::

So what's the deal with them pulling into the intersection and putting blinkers on.  Are they just ignorant or purposely trying to stop traffic, I've seen people in DC block the intersection all the time waiting to get through, but never putting their blinkers on while they do it.   I suppose they think that makes it "ok"   HA

So what's the deal with them pulling into the intersection and putting blinkers on.  Are they just ignorant or purposely trying to stop traffic, I've seen people in DC block the intersection all the time waiting to get through, but never putting their blinkers on while they do it.   I suppose they think that makes it "ok"   HA

I'd say that the only thing they care about is themselves.  They don't give a flip about holding up any traffic around them or anything.... what's worse is that I've seen it happen a couple of times right in front of a police officer and they did nothing... which, to the idiots doing it justifies it as okay....  something has got to happen soon or they are going to kill some poor bicyclist.  There are a ton of those around here when college starts around September and a lot of them haven't lived in a big city before so they don't know what to look out for.  Sadly, there are at least 2-3 deaths a year... 

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

I'd say that the only thing they care about is themselves.  They don't give a flip about holding up any traffic around them or anything.... what's worse is that I've seen it happen a couple of times right in front of a police officer and they did nothing... which, to the idiots doing it justifies it as okay....  something has got to happen soon or they are going to kill some poor bicyclist.  There are a ton of those around here when college starts around September and a lot of them haven't lived in a big city before so they don't know what to look out for.  Sadly, there are at least 2-3 deaths a year... 

That's just crazy.  But I can easily see it leading to a road rage incident.  One day they are going block the wrong guy, a 6'5" 300 truck driver trying to get through, and he'll walk up and yank them out through the window and stomp on them.   Well.....One could hope anyway..ha