ole gray

Got Problems?

Yeah, but I don't have cellular. I guess I'll see you guys on Saturday...

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Have a good move. It can be a PIA.

We've moved 3 times in the last 5 years, hope we're done.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

It was very painful to say the least. How something that little can put such a hurting on a human is surreal. The important thing is get medical attention asap. If I had waited another day, some serious damage could have been done.

True, but if you never get bit by a spider, you have no chance to become Spider-Man.

• Like 5

A couple days ago I posted in this thread about breaking my m2 3 wood. Well today I was walking I found a fujikura speeder 757 tour spec thing retails around $350. Goes to show the lord taketh and the lord giveth.

• Like 3

True, but if you never get bit by a spider, you have no chance to become Spider-Man.

Soooooo  if a gator bites you on the arse, you become Gator Man!  :ph34r: 

• Like 5

Soooooo if a gator bites you on the arse, you become Gator Man! :ph34r:

Sorry you just become main entree
  • Like 3

Ok, I played as a sub last week for a customers league. The hacker, I mean golfer I played got 1, or 2 strokes every hole. In order to beat him I needed to birdie almost every hole. Of course he won 8-12. He got 2 points for lower round score. S so I almost pulled it off. Still having to give 13 strokes in 9 holes was a killer.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

Ok, I played as a sub last week for a customers league. The hacker, I mean golfer I played got 1, or 2 strokes every hole. In order to beat him I needed to birdie almost every hole. Of course he won 8-12. He got 2 points for lower round score. S so I almost pulled it off. Still having to give 13 strokes in 9 holes was a killer.

Dang that's a ton of strokes!! What were the handicaps for both of you?

I let the other team who are regulars keep the score card, but I believe they had him as a 33 handicap

33! Did he have a walker or 1 arm? Or just a few sandbags .

That's a lot of strokes to overcome. U did yourself proud to almost pull it off.

• Like 2

...can't believe I have to work today (July 3rd).... wish I had my own beach all to myself like Chris Christie.   :o

• Like 5

...can't believe I have to work today (July 3rd).... wish I had my own beach all to myself like Chris Christie. :o

I am at work myself. Seems like most people took the day off so it is pretty quiet.

• Like 3

...can't believe I have to work today (July 3rd).... wish I had my own beach all to myself like Chris Christie. :o

I'd be at work today if my family in law hadn't decided to vacation in Massanutten this week which meant I had to go. I did get in a round today.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 3

I am at work myself. Seems like most people took the day off so it is pretty quiet.

Golf courses were jammed today here. Lots of visitors I guess for the 4th long weekend.

• Like 2

Golf courses were jammed today here. Lots of visitors I guess for the 4th long weekend.

We have the reverse holiday traffic.  Most people have a 4 day weekend, and they leave town, either head to the mountains to camp or to the beach.  Very quiet on the course yesterday; should be the same tomorrow.

• Like 2

...can't believe I have to work today (July 3rd).... wish I had my own beach all to myself like Chris Christie.   :o

I'll see both your guys working today, and add in working tomorrow.   At least traffic will be non existent at 6:30 tomorrow morning...LOL

Yep, we pretty much had a full tee sheet on one course today, and had a 60 person outing on the other.  It was a company outing, they worked half day then played golf.   Tomorrow is pretty busy as well. 

• Like 3

Got behind a 4 some of novice golfers today, my 4 some waited for 15 minutes at one point between shots...they evidently didn't know enough to let people play through...we watched one guy drop 4 balls and hit again...it was very frustrating.

Luckily they stopped at the turn and we went around them.

• Like 5

Got behind a 4 some of novice golfers today, my 4 some waited for 15 minutes at one point between shots...they evidently didn't know enough to let people play through...we watched one guy drop 4 balls and hit again...it was very frustrating.

One thing newer golfers aren't sure what to do....it's one of those unwritten rules that take a bit to figure out.

Sent from my LG-D851 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

You were lucky to get around them. Here you cannot "get out of position" on the course. The Ranger is supposed to keep everyone on time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Not sure of the motive of not letting a group "play thru" but that's the way they do it.

• Like 1

I run into this same crap all the time. It drives me bonkers. They are mostly partying in the middle of the fairway though, and in the woods every shot looking for wayward shots. I do not like the "new" gold if this is what it is going to be.

- Alan

• Like 2