Jump to content
ole gray

DawgDaddy's Deal of The Day!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DawgDaddy said:

3Dozen Srixon Z-Star 6 or Z-Star XV 6 Golf Balls $66.00  https://www.allingolfer.com/

 

Picture of 3-Dozen Srixon Z-Star 6 or Z-Star XV 6 Golf Balls

Thank you @DawgDaddy This almost sounds too good to be true though, everywhere else has these on for $40 a dozen. I have bought once from allingolfer and to be honest would not purchase again though

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flash Sale - Chrome Soft $13* and Pro V1/V1X $18*
* When buying 3 dozen.
Screenshot_20190523-133114.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jayjay0808 said:

Thank you @DawgDaddy This almost sounds too good to be true though, everywhere else has these on for $40 a dozen. I have bought once from allingolfer and to be honest would not purchase again though

I haven't ever had a problem with them.  The price includes shipping too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DawgDaddy said:

I haven't ever had a problem with them.  The price includes shipping too. 

Fair enough, my experience wasn't as smooth. Thank you for always doing a great job on these deals!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2019 at 2:09 PM, jayjay0808 said:

Fair enough, my experience wasn't as smooth. Thank you for always doing a great job on these deals!

I just gave it a try and my experience was smooth.   Good price, fast shipping.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bjorns Boys said:

I just gave it a try and my experience was smooth.   Good price, fast shipping.

Same here, received the 3 dozen Z Star deal today!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...