Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

mr.hicksta's WITB ​​​​​​

Bumping this one! 😎

The last couple years have been wild, including a deployment, retirement from the Navy and move from San Diego to Colorado. They also involved me taking a somewhat unintentional, year plus long break from playing. That's right - my last round was 2/9/23 and the only time I've touched my clubs is when I've moved them around. 😐

But now that I'm settled in CO and Spring appears to actually be here, I'm planning on getting back into the game that has brought me so much joy over the years. 

I look forward to reconnecting with those I've met or interacted with and meeting new people as well!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

39 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

Bumping this one! 😎

The last couple years have been wild, including a deployment, retirement from the Navy and move from San Diego to Colorado. They also involved me taking a somewhat unintentional, year plus long break from playing. That's right - my last round was 2/9/23 and the only time I've touched my clubs is when I've moved them around. 😐

But now that I'm settled in CO and Spring appears to actually be here, I'm planning on getting back into the game that has brought me so much joy over the years. 

I look forward to reconnecting with those I've met or interacted with and meeting new people as well!

Good to hear from you again and welcome back.   I thought your plans were to move back to Hawaii ?  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

56 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

Bumping this one! 😎

S’up Hicksta!!! Glad to see you back. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

28 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Good to hear from you again and welcome back.   I thought your plans were to move back to Hawaii ?  

Thanks! Ha, the Hawaii move fizzled out after looking at buying a house out there. Things lined up perfectly in CO and we're really happy out here!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X