Our Sponsors

Getting the TM adapter put on my ACCRA TZ5 and then it’s time! This thing is CLEAN.

IMG_1058.JPG
IMG_1057.JPG

• Like 6

A couple things. As I've gotten more comfortable with the MP-20 HMB 3i, it has turned into an absolute weapon. I'm talking penetrating missiles off the tee! Off the deck is still a work in progress, but it is the driving iron I've been looking for. And the SIM 3W? RIDICULOUS on all fronts. Forgiveness? Check. Sound? Check. Distance? Check check check check. I loved the OG V-Steel back in the day and I'm glad I decided to give this version a try because it is just a filthy club!

• Like 4

My SIM Max is caught in the USPS twilight zone . It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but since last night the tracking has been updated to say ‘in transit to next facility’. Lost mail request submitted, but I’m hoping it still arrives.

5 hours ago, mr.hicksta said:

My SIM Max is caught in the USPS twilight zone emoji17.png. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but since last night the tracking has been updated to say ‘in transit to next facility’. Lost mail request submitted, but I’m hoping it still arrives.

Hope it shows up.  USPS tracking is terrible; usually it doesn't update and when it does it seems to always be wrong.  

• Like 2

WITB - House Edition

The missus saw me snooping around an indoor hitting net setup and declared it would be my anniversary gift! Needless to say, I’m pumped!!!

IMG_1030.PNG.e62bec7e1f7bee15617037e768abc0e5.PNG

I thought I’d buy that as well until I saw it was $1300! Dang!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, cnosil said:

Hope it shows up.  USPS tracking is terrible; usually it doesn't update and when it does it seems to always be wrong.  

Thankfully it updated this morning so it should be here tomorrow. Seems like there was a little bit of a delay for some reason this weekend!

• Like 2

Needed a quick distance reference so the Bushnell Phantom should do the trick!

IMG_1224.JPG

• Like 4

Needed a quick distance reference so the Bushnell Phantom should do the trick!

IMG_1224.thumb.JPG.7e2936627ec56e7f81d7b33ad4326f2b.JPG

I use the prior version and love it. Gives me the info I want, front back, and middle and some hazards; enough to choose my club And target the correct places on The green
  • Like 2

Updated pics are up!

The beast is back!

877FDB28-4878-4801-A15C-2A23D5327B95.jpg

• Like 5