Our Sponsors

1) Italy

2) 23.5

3) Odyssey works #1 wide putter whith Odyssey Super Stroke slim 3.0

Love to try the new technology...

state... Florida

Handicap.... 3

Present putter.... Taylormade Monza True Roll mallet

These putters look sharp and the feel selector is intriguing. I'd love to test it out.

1. PA

2. 16.6

3. Scotty Cameron California Sonoma.

Hope you get chosen dude, I always love reading your thoughts on equipment.
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifsentio-bnr.png

Every golfer has an expectation of how far the ball will roll with a given stroke; it stands to reason that if you can fit the putter to match your innate expectations, your distance control will improve and you will make more putts.

That's the logic and goal behind Sentio - to develop a technology that gives golfers the ability to choose the feel that best fits their game.

Testers Wanted

attachicon.gifSentio-102.jpg

Sentio putters feature what the company calls Floating Face Construction, a technology that completely separates the metal face and body with an insert-molded thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) – similar to the material used in PXG irons - polymer core.

Sentio's line of blade putters, Sierra 101, comes in Soft, Medium, and Firm models, each molded with a different durometer (and color) of TPE, giving each a slightly different roll-out distance. For the first time, players can choose a putter based on feel preference and the speed of their local greens.

The TPE core does more than provide a supple feel.  Variable depth channels in the back of the face slightly deaden the sweet spot for more consistency on off-center hits.  Placing the polymer in the center of the putter helps improve stability by distributing mass to the perimeter.

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

Is Sentio's Floating Face Construction legit, or just another gimmick?

That's where you come in.

MyGolfSpy is looking for six avid golfers to step through Sentio's Feel Selector, choose the putter that best your game, and then put your new putter to the test against what's in your bag right now.

Who wants in?

attachicon.gifSierra-line.jpg

How To Apply:

We take our equipment testing very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so please read - and follow - these instructions carefully:

First - if you haven't already, you must register for the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to sign up).

Second - Leave a comment on this thread that contains the following info:

• The State in Which You Live
  • Your Handicap
  • Your Current Putter

That's all there is to it!

Good luck.

For more information on Floating Face Construction and the other features of the Sierra 101 lineup, visit the Sentio Golf Website.

This one if the putters I've had the most interest in trying that's been released lately. Love the idea of picking softness or firmness at impact.

Ny

TO Mills Heritage (carbon)

State- CA

Handicap- 6

Current Putter- Scotty Cameron Monterey

MyGolfSpy,

Became a member only about 5 months ago and have enjoyed the forums, the reviews, and the surveys. 

I play as a minimum 3 gays a week (150+ rounds a year) in the southern Virginia, and Florida area (in the colder months) with trips in the spring and fall to the Carolinas. 

My present Handicap index is 14.9

My current putter (a little over a year now) is a Scotty Cameron GOLO 5 dual balance. I'm averaging about 1.7 putts per hole.

Would like to participate in this test and will give you and everyone an honest and objective review

Best, and thanks.

While I certainly would enjoy testing the putter, I noticed on the website that a left handed model is planned, but not currently available.   When a lefty model is available and a review by someone in their right mind is desired, I stand at the ready and am available.