TESTERS WANTED! ×

Golfspy Bones Product Spotlight - Ozark Trail Tumbler

JBones

rsz_ozark_trail.jpg

Ozark Trail Tumbler Product Spotlight

Lets get this thing going again. I bring you a Product Spotlight on the Ozark Trail Tumbler. For those of you that don't know, Ozark Trail is an outdoor brand owned by Walmart. Below is a snippet from Walmart about the product, as well as my quick review of the product. Enjoy!

Keep your hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for longer with the Ozark Trail 30 Oz Double Wall Vacuum Sealed Tumbler. This model is useful when you're on a camping adventure or getting into the daily commute. Keep your thirst under control with this stylish and durable container. The Ozark Trail tumbler is made with high-grade 18/8 stainless steel and is vacuum sealed for maximum temperature control. Whether you like to keep your sweet tea chilled on a hot summer day, or keep your coffee from going lukewarm minutes into your ride, this travel cup has you covered. This double wall stainless steel tumbler has a rust-proof and sweat-free construction with a shatter-proof lid. It is also BPA free and comes with a lifetime warranty.

Yesterday I kept this out in my work vehicle for 8 hours on a 60* cloudy day and my coffee was still warm; today I had an ice water that I left out in my vehicle for 8 hours on a sunny 70* day and while the ice was melted, the water was ice cold.......it's actually still cold as I'm drinking it 11 hours after it was poured. This Tumbler would be perfect for the golf cart, take drinks with you to the course or have the bar tender make your drink in it, it's guaranteed to keep your drink hotter or cooler than a cheap styrofoam cup.

**I did not create this video, I just saw it on Facebook, which is what lead me to purchase the Ozark Trail tumbler**
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enBQ_v3NSwM

Pros
Stainless Steel
Double Walled
Fits easily in cupholders, including golf carts
Keeps cold drinks cold for hours
Keeps warm drinks hot for hours
No sweating
Comes in various sizes to fit your needs
Price

Cons
When filled it feels like it weighs 15lbs
No closing of the drink port, so it will spill

You can purchase this 30oz tumbler at Walmart, for the amazing price of $9.74, https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-30-Ounce-Double-Wall-Vacuum-Sealed-Tumbler/117753955

Great price. I have a YETI that does all that for a lot more. May be worth a shot to give one of these a try as a secondary one.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Great price. I have a YETI that does all that for a lot more. May be worth a shot to give one of these a try as a secondary one.

For $9.74 it's worth it. The 20oz version is only $7.xx. They have actually been flying off the shelves as fast as they get them here, I found a partially opened pallet and grabbed one.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I have the Yeti rambler that holds cans or bottles and it's amazing how well it works but as you stated above the rambler is heavy specially when the can or bottle is full but that last sip is just as cold as the first no matter how quick or slow you drink it. As well the yeti rambler was $30, when I purchased this yeti was it, now you have ozark and many others doing the same thing but cheaper.

I just got the can/bottle Yeti as a groomsman gift, it's very nice and I'm excited to put it through it's paces next summer.

When I go tumbler though I'm for sure picking up the Ozark Trail.  A couple guys at my course use them and just have our bartenders make their drinks in them.  If I hadn't bought 500 24oz styrofoam cups this summer I would have already bought it!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I know a buddy of mine at church is a big Yetti man but he told me that those Wally World ones were as good if not better than a Yetti. The problem with me on those type of cups I end up leaving them on the wheels or steps of the big truck and either run over them or leave them somewhere on the road. I also have a bad habit of throwing them in the back of the old pick up and forgetting about them and they get cruddy inside and then the wife raises hell at me. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I know a buddy of mine at church is a big Yetti man but he told me that those Wally World ones were as good if not better than a Yetti. The problem with me on those type of cups I end up leaving them on the wheels or steps of the big truck and either run over them or leave them somewhere on the road. I also have a bad habit of throwing them in the back of the old pick up and forgetting about them and they get cruddy inside and then the wife raises hell at me.

I tend to leave my stuff at random sites across the Midwest, while working. That's part of the reason I was so excited about these and their $9.74 price point.....I won't feel bad about losing it.

I have the Ozark Mtn sport cup.  Two of my golf partners are using the Yeti......Mine stays just as cold as theirs and I am about $25 richer.

I start off with ice and water, then after the water is gone, I pour gatorade into the cup, then another water. This usually keeps me hydrated and gets me through a round of golf.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

For $9.74 it's worth it. The 20oz version is only $7.xx. They have actually been flying off the shelves as fast as they get them here, I found a partially opened pallet and grabbed one.

Absoultey it is.   That way i can keep one in the car and one on the desk.  

I tend to leave my stuff at random sites across the Midwest, while working. That's part of the reason I was so excited about these and their $9.74 price point.....I won't feel bad about losing it.

Two more reasons why the price is so phenomenal.    You won't bust the budget replacing it if you leave it in a golf cart (which I've been known to do)  or run over it with said truck.  

We have two Yeti's and an Ozark Trail. The Ozark Trail works just as well as the Yeti and you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference in performance from what I've seen. I think people are overpaying for the Yeti at this point. There's another brand you can buy online called RTIC that's also supposed to work just as well.

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

I have both sizes, as Wally world is just a 1/2 mile away.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

hardest thing is finding them in stock !!!!!  great cup

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

I have the Ozark Trail and I'm happy as a rabbit in a carrot chewing contest with it.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I have a 30oz RTIC and take it everywhere.  They run sales all the time so I got it and an extra lid (splash proof) for $12.00. 

You can get RTIC pretty cheap down here in San Antonio,  Buc-ee's (Texas Size gas Station) has the full line, usually on sale

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Archived