Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

OFFICIAL FORUM MEMBER REVIEW - EVNROLL PUTTERS

JBones

Great write ups everyone. Saw JLukes ER2 yesterday and it looks very impressive. Didn't have any place to hit some balls but the groves look solid. Overall great looking putter line. 

Driver - Cleveland Hi-Bore 10.5   (TaylorMade M1 10.5 on the way)

3 Wood - Currently looking

Hybrid - 913H 17* 21*

Irons - 714 AP1 5-AW

Wedges - Miura 53*, 58*

Putter - Peritti

• 2 weeks later...

I NEED an EVNROLL putter! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I picked up an ER5 when PGA Superstore had them on sale during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I've had the most success with this putter by far, and I've cycled through my fair share of putters (Odyssey Metal X Milled, Works, Versa Works, and Black Series TD, as well as a Scotty).  I've been working on my distance control for awhile now, but with this putter I no longer worry about coming up short due to a mishit.  I'm now confident that if I leave it short, it's because I simply didn't swing hard enough, which allows me to better compensate for the next hole.  

I can see how some would complain about the feel of the series, as the ER5 in particular has a very metallic ping sound when it strikes the ball.  I would liken this to the recent PING TR 1966 putters.  I like this feel, so this doesn't bother me at all.  My only complaint was the opaque red, white and yellow paint used on the club, as I thought it looked a bit garish.  That issue was easily fixed with some paint thinner and transparent red and black paints.

My ER2 arrived yesterday evening. Just a few rolls on the carpet but felt great. Softer than I expected. On a side note, this thing is gorgeous.

attachicon.gifIMG_6655.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6656.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6657.JPG

Really excited for some warmer weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing looks awesome. I wanna roll one so bad!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

After two solid months of playing the ER6, I posted my thoughts in the follow up Stage 3.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

• 2 weeks later...

I was extremely anxious to give these a try as I loved the roll I used to get from my old Rife Cayman.

Background:

I went through an Edel fitting and learned that as much as I liked the Rife Cayman I just couldn't aim it, I was aiming a good 3 feet right with the putter face.
The fitting process was enlightening as each change brought me closer and closer to aiming straight and after 4 adjustments I was aiming consistently at the target. I ended up with an Edel Mid Mallet with three lines. I can say without a doubt I am making more 4 to 15 footers I ever had with this putter. That said, I loved the roll off the Rife so much that I was intrigued by the new offerings, especially since I tend to have distance control issues on longer putts from missing the sweet spot.

Fortunately, I was in Southern California for vacation over Christmas and the PGA Superstore there was also an Edel fitter (according to Edel's website).

I was prepared to buy one on the spot if I could find an Evnroll I could aim as well as my Edel.

I was hopeful the ER2's larger size would meet my eye's requirement for a mid mallet design and that even though it only had one line I would be able to aim it. I spent some time rolling it on the large practice green and was very pleased with its in store performance making lots of 10 footers and consistently rolling it over a dime two to three feet in front of my ball. Unfortunately, when I asked about getting an Edel fitting no one new what I was talking about. I left to play some golf and came back in the evening and asked the new people in the store about how they do a putter fitting and basically got the we watch your stroke, make recommendation on what we see, blah blah blah...

It was really hard to walk away from the ER2 as it was used and I would have saved some $ but I am glad I did as shortly thereafter I learned about the new models coming out including a mallet that has three sight lines as well as a black version of the ER6. In any case, I will probably wait until all new models have made it to Cool Clubs in the Bay area and then go in for a full blown putter fitting pitting my Edel against the Evnroll. As long as I can find an Evnroll I can aim as well, I will buy it for the distance control tech, and not to mention the self correcting aspect of the grooves.

I was extremely anxious to give these a try as I loved the roll I used to get from my old Rife Cayman.

Background:

I went through an Edel fitting and learned that as much as I like the Rife Cayman I just couldn't aim it, I was aiming a good 3 feet right with the putter face.

The fitting process was enlightening as each change brought me closer and closer to aiming straight and after 4 adjustments I was aiming consistently at the target. I ended up with an Edel Mid Mallet with three lines. I can say without a doubt I am making more 4 to 15 footers I ever had with this putter. That said, I loved the roll off the Rife so much that I was intrigued by the new offerings, especially since I tend to have distance control issues on longer putts from missing the sweet spot.

Fortunately, I was in Southern California for vacation over Christmas and the PGA Superstore there was also an Edel fitter (according to Edel's website).

I was prepared to buy one on the spot if I could find an Evnroll I could aim as well as my Edel.

I was hopeful the ER2 larger size would meet my eye's requirement for a mid mallet design and that even though it only had one line I would be able to aim it. I spent some time rolling it on the large practice green and was very pleased with its in store performance making lots of 10 footers and consistently rolling it over a dime two to three feet in front of my ball. Unfortunately, when I asked about getting an Edel fitting no one new what I was talking about. I left to play some golf and came back in the evening and asked the new people in the store about how they do a putter fitting and basically got the we watch your stroke, make recommendation on what we see, blah blah blah...

It was really hard to walk away from the ER2 as it was used and I would have saved some $ but I am glad I did as shortly thereafter I learned about the new models coming out including a mallet that has three sight lines. In any case as well as a black version of the ER6, I will probably wait until all new models have made it to Cool Clubs in the Bay area and then go in for a full blown putter fitting pitting my Edel against the Evnroll. As long as I can find an Evnroll I can aim as well, I will buy it for the distance control tech, and not to mention the self correcting aspect of the grooves.

Good read and I'm a nats arse away from heading to Atlanta and eye balling one of these puppies myself

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Unfortunately my ball marker fell off my headcover today at some point during the round (and I don't even use the ball marker). It leaves a weird empty space on the headcover.

I've contacted customer service about getting a replacement. I'll likely super glue it in place.

Thats with a did after losing 2 of them 

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

So I got out in the 73 degree February weather yesterday for 5 holes.

All I'll say is I had 5 one putts!!

Granted the longest was only 6 feet. But the ER5 just lined up perfectly and put a good roll on the ball.

Sent from my LG-D850 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Unfortunately my ball marker fell off my headcover today at some point during the round (and I don't even use the ball marker). It leaves a weird empty space on the headcover.

I've contacted customer service about getting a replacement. I'll likely super glue it in place.

Still haven't heard back from them :(

EVNROLL said they would sell me one for $5 or 3 for $10. I'll probably go for the three. For now, I have a Jim Beam Black marker taking its place that a Buddy gave me.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

I did the 3 for $10.  Waiting for confirmation that they shipped.  Going to superglue one to the headcover

ROTFLMAO!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

CORRECTION: "painted" not "paired"

I like the Painted Dots........will probably do mine as well.

Wow! Those are some hefty prices, even with the exchange, some $120 higher than US.

EUR 349 in Germany ~ USD 369 @ current rate

How much do they sell for in the US?

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Currently they are $369.

These are great looking putters. Need to try one...

You guys killed these reviews. Thank you very much for them

:taylormade-small:  M3 460 9.5* - ACCRA TZ6 M5

:callaway-small:  X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X

TaylorMade Jetspeed 19* w Matrix HM9

Mizuno MP-63 4-P Project X 6.0

Cleveland RTX4 - 50, 54, 60

:odyssey-small:  Toulon Portland w P2 React Grip

:titelist-small: 2019 Players 4 -  :titelist-small: Pro V1

These are great looking putters. Need to try one...

You guys killed these reviews. Thank you very much for them

Thanks, if you travel to a Tampa Bay, I can let you take it for a spin, but not letting it out of my site......LOL