Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

OFFICIAL FORUM MEMBER REVIEW - EVNROLL PUTTERS

JBones

I guess I've been asleep but I have never tried this with my beloved ER2, does it actually make a difference? Something unique with Evnroll, or applicable to any putter?

I'm not a believer/subscriber to intentionally hitting more towards the heel or toe for breaking putts. I do use the dots on my ER2 for lie angle consistency at setup though.

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

I do it. I can't measurably say I notice a difference, but I've never putted better in my life. The alignment, combined with the speed/distance control and my ability to read a break properly, has helped me make more putts than I ever have. Putting is now a strength of my game.

For me I can't point directly to the alignment dots, but they are part of the complete package that makes me better

I also do it. I still miss on the low side sometimes but for me it's more about tricking that muscle between my ears.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Finally got to play a couple rounds with my ER3 and have to say I love it. The alignment dots really worked well for me. Any shot going L-R or R-L was lined up and rolled true. Maybe it's an internal mind trick, but it doesn't matter as it worked on the course. Throughout my round I either one or two putted, and the biggest difference to me was how good my misses were. I was missing 20ft putts by a couple inches or at worst by 2-3 feet. On a day where my driver was erratic as hell, the ER3 saved me a lot of strokes. The speed felt good and I was playing on a very tricky putting green at La Gorce in Miami. For now I'm using the standard grip, which is a departure from the fatter Super Stroke grips I had been using, but I haven't had any issues, as I naturally use a pendulum motion and don't get too handsy with my putters.

I had no issues from inside of 5 feet, and I can't wait to dive deeper into practicing with this club. It's my first time using a blade putter in 7+ years, and I really don't think I'll ever look back to using mallets again. I just feel very in control with this in my hands. I played with my brother, who is a Spider JDay loyalist, and even he had to remark how well I was putting (thought I couldn't get him to try it). 

Putters are obviously very personal and to each his own, but I have to say the ER3 (and ER2) are definitely worth trying out. The design also makes it easy to pick up a ball quickly for any gimmes (yes I'll take those thank you).

I bought the club directly from EVNROLL and though it took longer than I would have liked to get to me, everything arrived intact. I really love the blade cover, as it's extremely well made and has a nice magnetic ball marker attached to it. It's convenient and gets me in my *new habit of keeping my putter covered whenever I'm not using it. I'm definitely going to go out of my way to make sure this thing avoids unnecessary nicks and scratches, as it's a beautiful stick. 

Happy to answer any questions and I'll keep you updated if I learn any more about the club, or rather myself using it. Unboxing pictures below:

5p_MJS2j_SNKlbj_PRYZFr_VQ.jpg

JA2b_ksx_TMqz_CCHci6zg_Ng.jpg

fullsizeoutput_6689.jpg

Go_Ln0o_Z2_Q06n_Ic_Hu_Qjxp_Q.jpg

Driver:  :callaway-small: Great Big Bertha

Irons: PXG 0311 Gen 2

Wedges: PXG, Callaway Mack Daddy 3

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpgER3

^^ Those slick magnetic ball markers have come up missing for a lot of Evnroll buyers. When I saw how sad some others were having lost their ER ball marker, I put mine in my golf bag preemptively, and keep it in my pocket for use while playing. FWIW. I suspect ER can replace them at some cost, but I didn't want to find out.

You can buy replacements on their website, 1 for $5 or 3 for $10...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

You can buy replacements on their website, 1 for $5 or 3 for $10...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Buy yourself a 3 pack, or do like @jlukes and super glue it on. I lost it on my ER7 and ER2

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DQOTD: I can see the difference in shape/geometry, but is there an intended performance difference between the ER7 and ER8? Or is it just visual with little or no difference in performance. I kinda like the ER8 looks better but I like the three alignment stripes on the ER7 and it seems to have sold better from what I can tell.

Spec wise they are near identical so I would say that its just a difference in visuals

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

As far as I can tell the ER7 is just deeper front to back than the ER8, and obviously the sole cutouts on the ER7. But I see the weights are the same. Just wondering if Evnroll intended one to play differently than the other, or just offering two looks to capture buyers.

Can't answer specifically for Envroll but I would imagine that it is the latter.

As far as I can tell the ER7 is just deeper front to back than the ER8, and obviously the sole cutouts on the ER7. But I see the weights are the same. Just wondering if Evnroll intended one to play differently than the other, or just offering two looks to capture buyers.

I think the 7 looks more like a 2-ball, so people who like that look would probably prefer to look down at that shape over the 8.

^^ I think I like the look of the ER8 over the other ER mallets, but I hope to try them side by side one day. Unfortunately where the nearest PGA Superstore had a good selection of Evnroll putters last year, the selection is slim this year. As much as I want to believe otherwise, having your product (putters or other) in the hands of tour pros week in and week out makes a huge difference. It's a shame, I think Evnroll putters are special, but without more tour exposure I suspect they may never be nearly as successful as Scotty, PING, Odyssey, etc. And Evnroll prices are awfully high for a company that doesn't have endorsements in their costs.

I don't mind the price point. It's well made and 100% milled. In addition, you get the groove tech. Tour pros will come around eventually I'm sure. Maybe JT should grab one so he doesn't have to keep borrowing Rickies putter.

^^ Those slick magnetic ball markers have come up missing for a lot of Evnroll buyers. When I saw how sad some others were having lost their ER ball marker, I put mine in my golf bag preemptively, and keep it in my pocket for use while playing. FWIW. I suspect ER can replace them at some cost, but I didn't want to find out.

Nothing bad to say about Evnroll, I bought my ER2 last May and I have been absolutely thrilled with it ever since. Weight, feel, looks, std grip and alignment are wonderful. Where it stands out most for me is distance control, unlike any other putter I've owned. Might be the groove technology, don't know for sure, but whatever it is - it works.

I lost mine on the course as well.....they will sell you two for $10. I mentioned that I lost m8 e when I ordered a new grip and they included one with my order, FOC.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Recently purchased an ER7 and still getting to know one another.  I have found that the face is very soft and takes a much larger swing than my current gamer, scotty cameron pro platinum.  Which, to be honest, could be a good thing, because my number one indicator on three putts is misjudging distance and hitting it much too far.

Also, it seemed to me that a strike a bit off center seemed to go further for me.  Likely I'm not making the same stroke when center is hit, but the feel is extremely soft on center hits.  Trying to give it more time, but just haven't been able to get out to practice the past few weeks.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Recently purchased an ER7 and still getting to know one another.  I have found that the face is very soft and takes a much larger swing than my current gamer, scotty cameron pro platinum.  Which, to be honest, could be a good thing, because my number one indicator on three putts is misjudging distance and hitting it much too far.

Also, it seemed to me that a strike a bit off center seemed to go further for me.  Likely I'm not making the same stroke when center is hit, but the feel is extremely soft on center hits.  Trying to give it more time, but just haven't been able to get out to practice the past few weeks.

The Evnroll grooves cause a bit of lift on the ball. If you're still having trouble getting the ball to the hole, consider reducing the loft. As a general rule of thumb (from what I learned during my consultation), the lighter the weight in the head, the more folks struggle to get a feel for speed on shorter putts.

• 1 month later...

Woohoo! I just bought myself a black Evnroll ER6! Used today's eBay coupon (PERFECTDAY) for 15%. Looks to be in pristine condition, shipped for just under $250.

Now to sell a bunch of sticks from the basement to cover that cost :)

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I joined the EVNRoll crowd just over a month ago.

I have cut 4 putts per round off my average so far, and I was already putting well, just struggling with longer putts.

I went with the ER2 as I prefer the look of blades and even though I wasn't struggling with my putting at all (average 31.3 putts per round prior to EVNRoll) I never felt confident when putting at all.
Now, with the ER2 in hand I feel like it's just a case of putting the ball in the hole at almost any range.

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

Instagram @makingscratch : https://www.instagram.com/makingscratch/

Twitter @makingscratchUK : https://twitter.com/makingscratchuk

WITB:

• Driver : Ping G400 - Tour65 Stiff 44"
  • Fairway : Taylormade Burner 2.0 15deg - Reax-R
  • Hybrid : Taylormade M2 22deg - Flex-R
  • Irons : 4-6 Srixon Z765, 7-PW Srixon Z965 - Nippon Modus 105 S
  • Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15
    • 56deg Vokey SM5 F-Grind - Nippon ProModus 130 TX
    • 60deg Miura K-Grind - TT DG Spinner
  • Putter : Evnroll ER2
  • Ball : Vice Pro Plus

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

Hey all you ER5 guys -

(Rev, Hula, Rob, Meyer, et al)

Are you still loving / gaming it?

I tried an ER3 and wasn't totally crazy about it. Checking the specs on the Evnroll site I _think_ the ER5 might work for me, but .. as a few of the reviewers mentioned .. at a minimum I'd call their customer service for help and then go demo their suggestion(s).

So just curious on your current thoughts.....

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Hey all you ER5 guys -

I tried an ER3 and wasn't totally crazy about it. Checking the specs on the Evnroll site I _think_ the ER5 might work for me, but .. as a few of the reviewers mentioned .. at a minimum I'd call their customer service for help and then go demo their suggestion(s).

I did VB wry well with mine and liked it alot. But, it simply couldn't beat out my X7M. It was too good of putter to sit in the crowded corner of my office seeing no love.

So it made it's way to a new home in the likes of the Fantasy Football winner from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Hey all you ER5 guys -

Not going to sugar coat it.......  HELL YA is still in the bag.  Its not going anywhere.  

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all you ER5 guys -

Sorry I missed this - I love mine - can't beat the distance control.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I take mine out for a round or two every 6 months, but yes my ER6 is still the club! The only reason I play a couple rounds without it is I have a nice stash of backups.....file-6066850D-A800-4CC8-A8FB-C03B51D57CCE-838-0000007331D49B3D.jpg

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

I take mine out for a round or two every 6 months, but yes my ER6 is still the club! The only reason I play a couple rounds without it is I have a nice stash of backups..... file-6066850D-A800-4CC8-A8FB-C03B51D57CCE-838-0000007331D49B3D.jpg

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Gee Foz, you've nearly got enough putters to use a different one for every round you play in a week...😁😎

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Gee Foz, you've nearly got enough putters to use a different one for every round you play in a week...

Unfortunately, I only have six.....

Unfortunately, I only have six.....

Lol yep like I said nearly 😜😎

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

ER3 here

I took a little longer to become addicted to mine because I came from a much lighter putter head that I devoted a few months to, and ultimately was never able to adapt to. Now I'm a few months in and have become a seriously decent lag putter.

I make a few more longer putts now too.

I still have the occasional wayward shot but they're less often.

But today- it's in the bag forever...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

I've begun my hunt to join you boys on the Evnroll train, hoping I can catch one soon!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I'm thinking an ER9 is the next thing for my bag, eventually. I wanna get with the times.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)