TESTERS WANTED! ×

OFFICIAL FORUM MEMBER REVIEW - EVNROLL PUTTERS

JBones

OK .. I've joined the club! Happy new owner of an ER5 (33", 385g head) that I picked up off Budget Golf.

FYI the one I received, at least, even tho a refurb is basically in Like New condition - no scratches, no wear, clean and shiny and wrapped in a plastic and with a new grip.

The grip is not the Winn Pro 1.18 but one similar in profile to the P2 React Tour I was gonna put on it. May change out eventually as the P2 is an extra inch in circumference and I'm more comfortable with the larger grip.

So far only basement practice mat putting, but I'm liking it compared to the MLA XDream I've been using - feels better balanced for me and, so far, I seem to be rolling the ball more consistently vs the MLA. 

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I honestly didn't think I'd ever find a putter that I loved more than my current setup, but I did. 

It's still my beloved ER2, but with the Gravity Grip installed. 

I installed the Gravity Grip blindly, without knowing how I'd like like it. The early results after a few weeks of practicing inside are incredible. The Gravity Grip has added a whole new level of stability to my stroke. I just love what it is does for the balance and feel of the putter. I absolutely can not wait to get it out on the course. 

Once the Gravity Grips start selling outside of the Evnroll branded version I will definitely be posting my thoughts in that thread. 

IMG_20190208_163102.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190208162921502_COVER.jpg

I honestly didn't think I'd ever find a putter that I loved more than my current setup, but I did. 
I installed the Gravity Grip blindly, without knowing how I'd like like it. The early results after a few weeks of practicing inside are incredible. The Gravity Grip has added a whole new level of stability to my stroke. I just love what it is does for the balance and feel of the putter. I absolutely can not wait to get it out on the course. 
Once the Gravity Grips start selling outside of the Evnroll branded version I will definitely be posting my thoughts in that thread. 

IMG_20190208_163102.jpg.fcfbc776d7172531506c62072b9af654.jpg
00000IMG_00000_BURST20190208162921502_COVER.jpg.3c2e92d96d3e7c3d64441eafd058ae6f.jpg

You need a black shaft for that thing haha. What grip did you have before. I have a GT Tour with the weight in mine. Curious how the gravity grip compares.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

IMG_20190208_163102.jpg.fcfbc776d7172531506c62072b9af654.jpg
00000IMG_00000_BURST20190208162921502_COVER.jpg.3c2e92d96d3e7c3d64441eafd058ae6f.jpg

I recently purchased the ER 3, and plan on getting this grip, instead of the red/white

Phenomenal!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

2 hours ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

You need a black shaft for that thing haha. What grip did you have before. I have a GT Tour with the weight in mine. Curious how the gravity grip compares.

I had the Evnroll branded Winn Pro 1.18

When I took it off I noticed that there was a metal slug counterweight in the butt of the shaft.  I emailed Evnroll about it and here is what they said

That is one of the original grips we used, if you are replacing with the Gravity Grip you would remove the counter weight ( make sure the o ring is still intact ) and just replace the grip as usual, as the Gravity Grip weighs 120g and will not change the swing weight drastically. Thanks for the support!

As for how it feels vs the 1.18, it is flat on both sides and more narrow on the front and backside (the 1.18 was more rounded).  No taper, and really lets you feel where the face is at it matches up with the back of your front hand due to how the grip is shaped

I had the Evnroll branded Winn Pro 1.18
When I took it off I noticed that there was a metal slug counterweight in the butt of the shaft.  I emailed Evnroll about it and here is what they said

That is one of the original grips we used, if you are replacing with the Gravity Grip you would remove the counter weight ( make sure the o ring is still intact ) and just replace the grip as usual, as the Gravity Grip weighs 120g and will not change the swing weight drastically. Thanks for the support!

As for how it feels vs the 1.18, it is flat on both sides and more narrow on the front and backside (the 1.18 was more rounded).  No taper, and really lets you feel where the face is at it matches up with the back of your front hand due to how the grip is shaped

I ran into the same issue when I started the Cobra Connect Challenge.....The sensor could not be inserted as needed. I purchased the new grip, without 5he weight and that’s when the problems started. The tech at Dicks bent the shaft, then the techs at Golf Galaxy set the shaft incorrectly. I ended up sending it back to Evnroll for their adjustment back to factory specs.

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

@jlukes nice to hear your thoughts on the gravity grip. I am really interested in trying this thing out this Spring.

My only concern is that it is 45g heavier than my current grip and which is worth about 9 swing weight points. I really like the way the putter swings now.

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

14 hours ago, chemclub said:

@jlukes nice to hear your thoughts on the gravity grip. I am really interested in trying this thing out this Spring.

My only concern is that it is 45g heavier than my current grip and which is worth about 9 swing weight points. I really like the way the putter swings now.

I've noticed that swing weight changes in putters aren't as severe as drivers or irons, but yes, adding 45g to your grip will reduce the feel in the putter head. I had to add 9g of lead tape to my Evnroll ER5 to get some of the feel back. I really like a 370g putter head with a heavier grip like the gravity grip but the site only had the 355g head in my length so a little lead tape made the difference. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

38 minutes ago, txgolfjunkie said:

I've noticed that swing weight changes in putters aren't as severe as drivers or irons, but yes, adding 45g to your grip will reduce the feel in the putter head. I had to add 9g of lead tape to my Evnroll ER5 to get some of the feel back. I really like a 370g putter head with a heavier grip like the gravity grip but the site only had the 355g head in my length so a little lead tape made the difference. 

I would go further and say that since the putter is a one-of-a-kind club/swing in the bag that the swing weight actually doesn't matter for performance in contrast to a set of irons where you would like them all to have the same swing weight (or MOI).

But as you say it will change the way the putter feels and swings so lead tape might have to be the answer if I really hate it.

I was actually debating adding 1" to the length anyway, which is worth about 6 swing weight points the other way. So my overall SW change would only be 3 points in the end if I went that route. 

Ahhh, the variables you can obsess over and still miss that shaky 3-footer!

I would go further and say that since the putter is a one-of-a-kind club/swing in the bag that the swing weight actually doesn't matter for performance in contrast to a set of irons where you would like them all to have the same swing weight (or MOI).

But as you say it will change the way the putter feels and swings so lead tape might have to be the answer if I really hate it.

I was actually debating adding 1" to the length anyway, which is worth about 6 swing weight points the other way. So my overall SW change would only be 3 points in the end if I went that route. 

Ahhh, the variables you can obsess over and still miss that shaky 3-footer!

Putter weighting is an interesting discussion . I have heard that beat results may come from a putter that is swing weighted roughly the same as your sand wedge. Might be a testing opportunity

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I have to pay a visit to my fitter some time this Spring so it will give me a chance to play around with the sand wedge and putter and see what the swing weight number actually are and how close they may be. My fitter fits using MOI so I don't actually know what the swing weight is on my sand wedge.

• 2 weeks later...

I really need to put some time into possibly getting one of these. I prefer a larger mallet and game with the 2-ball right now. I need to figure out how i can test one at a outdoor putting green and not just on a store putting mat.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

1 hour ago, JonMUSC08 said:

I really need to put some time into possibly getting one of these. I prefer a larger mallet and game with the 2-ball right now. I need to figure out how i can test one at a outdoor putting green and not just on a store putting mat.

As a fellow lefty, I say good luck with that endeavor. The second hand market is pretty good (eBay, BST on various golf websites) for LH Evnroll and with limited lefty options, I say go find a decent ER7 and give it a try. If it doesn't work out, then you can recover most of your cost selling it to someone else. Just a thought. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

I think Evnroll offers a nice return policy if you wanted to buy and try to see if you like it, that may work.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

2 hours ago, JonMUSC08 said:

You should be able to contact the guys at EVNROLL (Super nice, by the way) and they will let you know where to go for one of their certified fitters in your area. I'm not sure about return policy if you get it custom fit, you'll just have to ask them.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

On 2/24/2019 at 12:52 PM, jlukes said:

IMG_20190208_163102.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190208162921502_COVER.jpg

I really need to get one of those grips for my ER6.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

• 1 month later...

Well my Gravity Grip experiment is over. Loved the feel it gave through the stroke, but the shape of the grip did not work for my hand size and how I like to place my hands on the grip. 

I just installed a Super Stroke Traxion Tour 2.0 with a 50g counterweight and it's a much more natural feeling for me. 

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, jlukes said:

The ER2 is back in the bag.  Kicked out the Spider X and Scotty Phantom.  Distance control with the ER2 is just too good for me to not have it in the bag.  

I was wondering if/when the ER2 would make it's way back in the bag.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

• 2 months later...
On 5/5/2019 at 6:33 PM, jlukes said:

Well my Gravity Grip experiment is over. Loved the feel it gave through the stroke, but the shape of the grip did not work for my hand size and how I like to place my hands on the grip. 

I just installed a Super Stroke Traxion Tour 2.0 with a 50g counterweight and it's a much more natural feeling for me. 

I’m struggling with the same thing on my er5 right now.. I just would hate to destroy the grip if I don’t like the next one better. 

I’m struggling with the same thing on my er5 right now.. I just would hate to destroy the grip if I don’t like the next one better. 

Try and get some grip solvent under the grip. It will loosen the grip and you should be able to pull it off without damage. You could also get a grip removal tool.

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

9 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Try and get some grip solvent under the grip. It will loosen the grip and you should be able to pull it off without damage. You could also get a grip removal tool.

@cnosil  is right on the money with the grip removal tool. I bought one from golfworks for basically the cost of one putter grip. Super easy to use and pays for itself with the first use. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

I realize that this thread has been dead, in regards to the original test, for some time and that all of us "know" about EVNRoll and its prowess as a topline putter.  But the general public and the even somewhat informed public remains clueless.

I played with an old friend yesterday, one whom I haven't played with in a couple of years although we keep in touch via social media.  He lives in Pennsylvania and used to come to Florida frequently while his mother was living.  Now its not so much.  We met via the old PGA Partners club for anyone who might recall that fiasco.  Actually I ended up at MGS because I met RookieBlue there and he suggested that I try MGS out.

At any rate my friend, who had formerly logged several seasons as an LPGA caddie a while back, knew nothing about EVNRoll until yesterday.  He enjoyed watching mine get the right speed and roll in 4 footer after four footer.  He knows who Guerin Rife is and was surprised to learn that he was back making putters under this new name.

Just shows you the importance of advertising and also of being a part of a community like this one where we get up to date info on equipment and data to help us with starting points when looking to purchase or trade and switch out.

I can tell you that unless someone is coming up with a putter like Rodney's from Caddie shack this putter is never leaving my bag.  It still feels like it was made just for me.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to be getting a custom putter for Father's day/my birthday with my son JJ and baby boy #2 (coming in June) names stamped on it 

I've been trying every putter I can at a store and just nothing feels as good as my ER2. 

Pretty sure I'm going to end up getting a used ER2 and sending it off for a refinish/stamping and paintfill. 

Thanks Mr. Rife. You've basically ruined all other putters for me haha 

Just now, jlukes said:

I'm going to be getting a custom putter for Father's day/my birthday with my son JJ and baby boy #2 (coming in June) names stamped on it 

I've been trying every putter I can at a store and just nothing feels as good as my ER2. 

Pretty sure I'm going to end up getting a used ER2 and sending it off for a refinish/stamping and paintfill. 

Thanks Mr. Rife. You've basically ruined all other putters for me haha 

What about a 2.2?

I kind of like the full offset of the plumber's neck, and I know you have a Scotty at home, so it could be the best of both worlds? I was rolling one at the shop the other day while regripping my ER2 (yea, I'm going back too) and it was kinnnndaaa niccceeeee. Then I was daydreaming about putting the new Stability Tour shaft in it after reading the MGS blog the other day.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

37 minutes ago, yungkory said:

What about a 2.2?

I kind of like the full offset of the plumber's neck, and I know you have a Scotty at home, so it could be the best of both worlds? I was rolling one at the shop the other day while regripping my ER2 (yea, I'm going back too) and it was kinnnndaaa niccceeeee. Then I was daydreaming about putting the new Stability Tour shaft in it after reading the MGS blog the other day.

I've thought about the 2.2. Evnroll said they have some new stuff being announced around the Pga show so going to wait to see what that is. 

47 minutes ago, jlukes said:

I've thought about the 2.2. Evnroll said they have some new stuff being announced around the Pga show so going to wait to see what that is. 

The funny thing is, he (Guerin) doesn't even need new product next year. He could literally just release all of his current putters in black and I'm sure that could float him for another year while he develops something else.

If a black 2.2 comes out, I don't know how I could resist.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

• 4 months later...
18 hours ago, Trojan615 said:

Any new developments on the horizon for evnroll? 

Hard to say.  With the golf industry basically shut down it will be interesting to see what, when, and if 2021 products are released.