Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

OFFICIAL FORUM MEMBER REVIEW - EVNROLL PUTTERS

JBones

hcky-  err  -  GS Meyer (looks like I haven't been around for a while)

Did you order yours from the website or find some place to get a fitting? PGA superstore?

Actually bought it on the WRX classifieds, got a smokin' deal on it.  I knew I wanted the ER5 and 385g head since I currently play a #7 that's 380g.  I really like that shape and head weight.  My current putter is 35" and counterbalanced. I choke way down when putting though.  So debating about leaving the ER5 at 33" or extending it to match what I have been playing, I'm just not sure yet.

I've been fit for a putter before, but the biggest thing I took away from the fitting it having a putter that aims where you think you're aiming it.  So before anything makes it into the bag I hit a bunch of 5' putts on my birdieball without lining up behind the ball and see if I'm hitting the hole.  So far it's working out.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

• 2 weeks later...

Great job so far everyone! Really looking forward to these...

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

Great job so far everyone! Really looking forward to these...

I should have mine up Monday afternoon. There's one more on course test I want to do that I can get video of, it'll be pretty cool.

How's that for a teaser?

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I should have mine up Monday afternoon. There's one more on course test I want to do that I can get video of, it'll be pretty cool.

How's that for a teaser?

That's about as good as a teaser can get...

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Thanks Bill and Thanks for bit calling me Bob. Ha

It's definitely been an interesting journey and frustrating as well.

What i neglected to add was I was also the 6th man on a 5 man High School team. true enough, I got to practice with the team bit never played

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

lmao!   I was reading back through these and saw where I called you Bob .  lol  Rob / Bob whatever huh?  

You all are really detailed with your reviews which makes it a no brainer to come to this thread and seek out info.  Anyone in the market for one of these puppies has a solid place to come to help them pre purchase.  Awesome job you all!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

So is mine!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Stage 3: Likelihood of Purchase

How likely would you be to purchase this accessory?

• The purchase price of $359 is a bit steep for my pocket, but I would gather it somehow as this is the best putter I have ever rolled on the green.

LOP Score: (9 of 15 points)

attachicon.gifIMG_0083.JPG

Subjective Notes

Besides the roll of the putter, the grip chosen o go with the ER6 is amazing. It is the Winn 1.18 putter grip in a red/white styling that compliments the red putter Head.

attachicon.gifIMG_0116.JPG

Conclusion & Final Score

If you get the chance to roll an Evnroll putter, please do not, because, if you do, you will not wish to roll another putter. It is absolutely the smoothest putting device made.

Total Score: (82 of 100)

That putter is definitely a looker!  I like the red however with a blue head, I would take er to bed :wub:    Do they come in different colors? 

The price is a bit steep however most of us have paid that much for a driver and a putter is just as important if not more so.

Cleveland

That putter is definitely a looker! I like the red however with a blue head, I would take er to bed :wub: Do they come in different colors?

The price is a bit steep however most of us have paid that much for a driver and a putter is just as important if not more so.

Nope, no color options, but a few other head shapes are hitting the market in early 2017

Nope, no color options, but a few other head shapes are hitting the market in early 2017

Thanks Joe.  

The different head shapes will definitely be interesting.   So far, I like the ER5 & the ER6 as I'm a mallet man.  Maybe a center shaft model is in the making.....  

Cleveland

jlukes's Stage 2 Review

The ER2 will be staying in the bag for the 2017 as I don't see any reason to bag anything else.  It looks great, feels great, puts a great roll on the ball, and while I may not be able to measure the exact benefits of all the technology, I know how the technology works and that it is helping my putting.  I look forward to providing updates throughout the 2017 season on the performance I am seeing.  I encourage all readers to ask me as many questions as possible and I will do my best to answer them!

This ^^^^^^^ was one of the best reviews I have ever laid my eyes on.   Very through and thought out with facts to back performance.   I can tell a lot of work went into this review.

I found it refreshing that a 30g weight was located in the butt of the shaft for counterbalancing. I prefer the counter balanced feel so this info was what I was looking for. The cool thing being you could replace the grip without messing with the weight.  

You mentioned the longer distance putts were a bit tricky so it will be interesting as more time goes by how this pans out.   One of the things that I look for in a putter is the ability to lag well on the longer putts.

Cleveland

This ^^^^^^^ was one of the best reviews I have ever laid my eyes on. Very through and thought out with facts to back performance. I can tell a lot of work went into this review.

I found it refreshing that a 30g weight was located in the butt of the shaft for counterbalancing. I prefer the counter balanced feel so this info was what I was looking for. The cool thing being you could replace the grip without messing with the weight.

You mentioned the longer distance putts were a bit tricky so it will be interesting as more time goes by how this pans out. One of the things that I look for in a putter is the ability to lag well on the longer putts.

Really appreciate the feedback!

As I mentioned, the lag putting, for me, definitely took some getting used to, mainly because I've never used that heavy of a putter or a counterbalanced putter. Once I got a feel for it (took about one full round and then a post round practice session on the putting green), it felt a lot of more natural. Everyone will have individual results I'm sure; some will have no trouble with it, some will have a learning curve like me, and I'm sure there will be a handful of people that just won't jive with the heavier putter

I may have overlooked this however do all the putters being tested have the 30 gram counter balance in the grip?

Cleveland

I may have overlooked this however do all the putters being tested have the 30 gram counter balance in the grip?

I remember reading in another review that you can order the putter with or without the counterbalance and with any of their head weights available if you give them a call. Very customizable but they all come with the counterbalanced grip if you order it standard.

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

Great stage 2 Foz and jlukes. Sounds like a quality putter. Looking forward to the rest of the Stage 2s.

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

That putter is definitely a looker!  I like the red however with a blue head, I would take er to bed :wub:    Do they come in different colors? 

The price is a bit steep however most of us have paid that much for a driver and a putter is just as important if not more so.

There is a Black Mallet coming out in 2017

post-55663-0-09127100-1481227146.png

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Evnroll Putter – Official MGS Forum Review by Fozcycle

Stage Two: Performance

Conclusion & Final Score

If you get the chance to roll an Evnroll putter, please do not, because, if you do, you will not wish to roll another putter.

It is absolutely the smoothest putting device made.

attachicon.gifIMG_0116.JPG

Total Score

: (90 of 100)

attachicon.gifIMG_0083.JPG

Great job Foz!   Smoothest putting device made says a lot for this bad boy..   I'm hoping the PGA Superstore has them so I can check out this puppy up close and personal.

Cleveland

Love reading these, especially the background info. 

I love how RevKev's Stage 1 pic caught the FedEx guy walking away, like he was just waiting for the delivery.

I''ve been rolling a center shafted 2 ball mallet for a long time, but have a visual draw to stubby wider blades and widebodies lately. I love the look the Bellum Winmore El Gordo Mini, (but i think BW is gone now), as well as the Toulon Rochester, but recently rolled a Ricky Johnson Tour series and loved the feel, and those face balanced widebodies as soooooooo sweet. 

Looking forward to more stage 2s and 3s and maybe i'll get the chance to try one of these. 

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

Great job Foz and Jlukes! Loved the slow motion videos Jlukes and Foz great input on the putter!

Can't wait to see what the rest of you guys have to say!

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Thanks Joe.  

The different head shapes will definitely be interesting.   So far, I like the ER5 & the ER6 as I'm a mallet man.  Maybe a center shaft model is in the making.....  

OG...Check this link out from the EVNROLL Instagram, It sure looks like it could be a Center Shaft in the E6 model coming out next year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOCJWQPhzjm/

This ^^^^^^^ was one of the best reviews I have ever laid my eyes on.   Very through and thought out with facts to back performance.   I can tell a lot of work went into this review.

You ain't kiddin!!  I'm almost ashamed to post mine after reading that.  Have a couple more thoughts I'm trying to get down and then will get it up asap.

You ain't kiddin!!  I'm almost ashamed to post mine after reading that.  Have a couple more thoughts I'm trying to get down and then will get it up asap.

You know what though partner, not everyone plows a mule the same way.  When it's all said and done, the row get's furrowed anyways so don't sweat the style.  Do what you do and folks will enjoy your efforts. If everybody wrote the same way,  it might be boring. God help ya'll if I ever was chosen to write a review.  :wacko: 

Cleveland

OG...Check this link out from the EVNROLL Instagram, It sure looks like it could be a Center Shaft in the E6 model coming out next year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOCJWQPhzjm/

I believe you might be on to something!

Cleveland

Great Stage 2 review,  ccg2

Great Stage 2 review,  ccg2

Thanks Foz!!