JBones

OFFICIAL FORUM MEMBER REVIEW - EVNROLL PUTTERS

Great job Foz and Jlukes! Loved the slow motion videos Jlukes and Foz great input on the putter!

Can't wait to see what the rest of you guys have to say!

• Like 1

Thanks Joe.  

The different head shapes will definitely be interesting.   So far, I like the ER5 & the ER6 as I'm a mallet man.  Maybe a center shaft model is in the making.....  

OG...Check this link out from the EVNROLL Instagram, It sure looks like it could be a Center Shaft in the E6 model coming out next year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOCJWQPhzjm/

• Like 3

This ^^^^^^^ was one of the best reviews I have ever laid my eyes on.   Very through and thought out with facts to back performance.   I can tell a lot of work went into this review.

You ain't kiddin!!  I'm almost ashamed to post mine after reading that.  Have a couple more thoughts I'm trying to get down and then will get it up asap.

• Like 3

You ain't kiddin!!  I'm almost ashamed to post mine after reading that.  Have a couple more thoughts I'm trying to get down and then will get it up asap.

You know what though partner, not everyone plows a mule the same way.  When it's all said and done, the row get's furrowed anyways so don't sweat the style.  Do what you do and folks will enjoy your efforts. If everybody wrote the same way,  it might be boring. God help ya'll if I ever was chosen to write a review.  :wacko: 

• Like 2

There is a Black Mallet coming out in 2017

post-55663-0-09127100-1481227146.png

I have one of the blacks right now. Just got it a few days ago. Its a limited release until March of 2017 if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

Great Stage 2 review,  ccg2

Thanks Foz!!

Great review Carolina Golfer! You guys are killing it so far!

Thanks Shawn, the kind words mean alot!!

EVENROLL ER5 Stage 2 Review

Good Lord you guys are pros at this review/testing stuff!  I felt like I was getting a fitting session as I was reading this. One thing that I found interesting, was how Mr. Rife suggested going with a shorter length although you are tall.  I was told a similar thing at a class a few of us took at the Dave Peltz school in Atlanta.  Extending the arms helps to rock with the shoulders more is exactly what my instructor said. Your comment reinforces that bit of advice.

This model is one of my favorites among those you guys are testing.  With Mr. Rife hinting about the next model ER5 coming with a more muted sound, well it perked my ears up.

Absolutely awesome job Rob and you all are putting on the dog!

• Like 2

Great job on the review! Very nice detail!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Thanks very much appreciate it.  Glad it was useful. 

Good Lord you guys are pros at this review/testing stuff!  I felt like I was getting a fitting session as I was reading this. One thing that I found interesting, was how Mr. Rife suggested going with a shorter length although you are tall.  I was told a similar thing at a class a few of us took at the Dave Peltz school in Atlanta.  Extending the arms helps to rock with the shoulders more is exactly what my instructor said. Your comment reinforces that bit of advice.

This model is one of my favorites among those you guys are testing.  With Mr. Rife hinting about the next model ER5 coming with a more muted sound, well it perked my ears up.

Absolutely awesome job Rob and you all are putting on the dog!

Thanks Bill, really appreciate the kind words.

Yes i was glad to hear that the 35" was right for me.   I really wanted two 38" models I tried earlier this yer to work for me, but while I never got comfortable from a stroke standpoint, my address position was comfortable, but I felt like I was cramming my arms in to make the stroke.    With the 35" I'm much more fully extended and able to make more of a rocking of the shoulders stroke.

I'm sure he'll have the new ER5 at the PGA Show and I told him I would be down there to say hello and check out the new line.   I'll be sure and report back with any differences i see.

• Like 1

Very nicely done RevKev.  As you stated, we do have the liberty to make changes and the review process is just that, a review of golf equipment by people with many backgrounds who do not think alike.  As each review is unfolded, one gets the opportunity to get inside each others head and better understand the process.  As I read your review, I could feel the Evnroll putter in my hands, standing on the Greens of the Bayou Club (and yeas they are fast greens) thinking how your comments would apply to my swing.  Knowing I could not spend an afternoon on the greens with several styles of Evnroll putters, I just imagine myself putting while reading the reviews.

Thanks much for the insight you provided.

• Like 2

Great job Foz! Smoothest putting device made says a lot for this bad boy.. I'm hoping the PGA Superstore has them so I can check out this puppy up close and personal.

Picked my er6 up at Orlando PGA superstore this week!! Love it!!

• Like 3

Picked my er6 up at Orlando PGA superstore this week!! Love it!!

Good to know!   Keep us posted how this puppy is performing.