Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

ECCO Shoe Launch

GolfSpy Barbajo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we have a profile shot of the Cage shoe please?

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1633.JPG

They're claiming the some is "self-cleaning," - I'd like to see that in action.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Some bits and pieces from the presentation today -- from David Helter, ECCO USA's Director of Sales:

ECCO has 6 factories throughout Europe and Asia, and they are the 5th largest Tannery in the world

They provide high grade leather to Wilson Sporting Goods for their baseball gloves

In 2010, there was no real "hybrid" (spikeless casual) shoe business until the Freddy Couples and the Masters, They had sold "several" thousand pairs prior to the Masters, but Couples' air time boosted interest and they sold more than 10 times that many by the end of the year.

ECCO says they had the market pretty much to themselves until later in 2011. By 2016 they say the market is pretty much 50-50 and, according to ECCO and despite what Furu says  :lol: , the major shoe launches in 2016 were in the spiked end of the spectrum. 

ECCO also says 50% of the golfers out there have never tried spikeless shoes, claiming they doubt they'll get enough traction. I'm not sure how those numbers jibe - it's a 50-50 market and the 50% that isn't using spikeless shoes have never tried them?  

ECCO says the ECCO Cage Pro sole is "self-cleaning," and will keep grass and crud from clogging up the tread.

The ECCO Cool is a join venture with GoreTex, and their goal is to create a shoe that's both water proof and breathable. They use a GoreTex "breathable comfort membrane" for the upper, to keep water from getting in and also allowing foot sweat to escape.  They also say they've been able to let moisture escape through the sole with a breathable insole through what they call a special GoreTex Surround Gasket and Surround Comfort Spacer in the sole of the show.

The holes on the side of the sole are for venting of moisture. The claim is that this system will keep your feet cool and 100% dry - yep, they said 100% and they've tested the crap out of it in the lab and on the course -- they test for both heat and humidity inside the shoe with sensors.  

It was dry today, so there we didn't test the waterproof part of the claim. I suppose I should have walked into one of the ponds to retrieve an errant shot, but wasn't sure about alligators  :unsure: .  It was pretty warm and humid, but the feet didn't feel particularly hot or moist - but then again they weren't "cool" either.  

I'll give the shoes pretty high marks for comfort - they really did feel nice. Style? I guess it's in the eye of the beholder, but to my eye they look pretty nice.  There are some pics attached for other color combos if the white, read and blue don't do it for you. 

Did they feel "high," as Kenny asks?  Didn't seem so - I played crappy, but not sure I can blame the shoes. I suppose if the height is different from what you're used to it would be unusual, but I can't imagine that it would take that long to adjust.  

Also included are some shots of the ECCO Cage Pro BOA, and what ECCO is calling the Spyder Sole

DSCF0751_bearbeitet-1.jpg

DSCF0773_bearbeitet-1.jpg

ECCO Boa.JPG

ECCO Golf - Cage Pro BOA - White.jpg

ECCO Golf - Cage Pro BOA Group.jpg

ECCO Golf SS17 - Men's Cage Pro Boa Outsole.jpg

ECCO Golf SS17 - Men's Cage Pro Boa_Shadow White.jpg

ECCO_PR_2017_MENS COOL 160728-Golf47488.jpg

What's in the bag:

Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Ok not gonna lie, those shoes with the spagetti strings strapped acrose the top of the shoe is not my cup of tea.  What I do like are the solid color ones that they offer. 

post-2876-0-94183100-1481069650_thumb.jp

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

They look like they place your feet really high off the ground. What happened?? Seems like several years ago Adidas was marketing shoes that put your feet closer to the ground. I bought into that when I went to True Linkswear. I'm not sure I could go back to a tall sole.

I agree Kenny. I have a pair of Footjoy M Projects that I've been wearing for two seasons. If I can't replace them with an eBay find I'll be purchasing the True shoe also. Zero drop is great.

It looked like the Cooler shoe might be zero drop? Or did it seem high too?

Driver: Taylormade SLDR, Diamana Kai'li 70 

3 Wood: Callaway X Tour 15*

Hybrid: Bobby Jones 21* (Original)

Irons: Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-PW

Wedges: Scor 4161 52*, 57*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport

He was playing last years M2. Said he'll most likely move to the new woods - he's tried the irons but no decision yet.

attachicon.gifIMG_1659.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1661.JPG

Envious of the experience with Els and the opportunity to get a close up WITB!

I agree Kenny. I have a pair of Footjoy M Projects that I've been wearing for two seasons. If I can't replace them with an eBay find I'll be purchasing the True shoe also. Zero drop is great.

It looked like the Cooler shoe might be zero drop? Or did it seem high too?

The Cool doesn't look like zero drop to me.  The heel seems very high.  The sole also seems thick; quite a change from my old Adidas Tour 360 4.0 shoes which had the ThinCleat technology to get your foot closer to the ground for increased stability.  BTW, I still wear those shoes and love the.  They are just heavier than the Trues.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

The Cool doesn't look like zero drop to me. The heel seems very high. The sole also seems thick; quite a change from my old Adidas Tour 360 4.0 shoes which had the ThinCleat technology to get your foot closer to the ground for increased stability. BTW, I still wear those shoes and love the. They are just heavier than the Trues.

Really, the True's are that much lighter? I need to go ahead and pull the trigger then. I love the M Projects because they feel so light. Can't imagine how comfortable the Trues are.

We had to measure, but he was closest to the pin by a good 75 feet.

So, did you use a rangefinder to measure?  :P

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Really, the True's are that much lighter? I need to go ahead and pull the trigger then. I love the M Projects because they feel so light. Can't imagine how comfortable the Trues are.

True's are on sale on their website right now too...

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

according to ECCO and despite what Furu says   :lol: , the major shoe launches in 2016 were in the spiked end of the spectrum. 

Adidas Gripmore.

Adidas Adipower Boost 2/Sport Boost 2.

Adidas Asym Energy Boost.

Adidas Adicross V.

Nike Air Zoom 90IT.

Nike Blazer.

Nike Chukka.

Nike Lunar Force G1.

Nike FI Impact 2.

Nike Flyknit Elite - the absolutely most important shoe released in 2016. No question.

Footjoy Contour Casual.

Footjoy Pro/SL.

GFore Crusader.

GFore Galivanter.

New Balance Minimus.

Puma Ignite Spikeless.

Biion.

You can make as many smiley faces you want. The statement that major shoe launches in 2016 were in the spiked end is just wrong. Flyknit Elite is by far the most important. Just see what they're doing with the new top Vapor shoe.

I've been to these trips. I know it's hard to discuss with guys who behave like their brand is religion and their word is the truth. If you're still with ECCO, give them the list of shoes from Adidas and Nike and ask them if none of those matter.

Adidas Gripmore.

Adidas Adipower Boost 2/Sport Boost 2.

Adidas Asym Energy Boost.

Adidas Adicross V.

Nike Air Zoom 90IT.

Nike Blazer.

Nike Chukka.

Nike Lunar Force G1.

Nike FI Impact 2.

Nike Flyknit Elite - the absolutely most important shoe released in 2016. No question.

Footjoy Contour Casual.

Footjoy Pro/SL.

GFore Crusader.

GFore Galivanter.

New Balance Minimus.

Puma Ignite Spikeless.

Biion.

You can make as many smiley faces you want. The statement that major shoe launches in 2016 were in the spiked end is just wrong. Flyknit Elite is by far the most important. Just see what they're doing with the new top Vapor shoe.

I've been to these trips. I know it's hard to discuss with guys who behave like their brand is religion and their word is the truth. If you're still with ECCO, give them the list of shoes from Adidas and Nike and ask them if none of those matter.

Son, I'm just telling you what ECCO reported. They did not say no spikeless shoes were introduced in 2016, just that the ones that got the most buzz in 2016 were spiked. And no one said they didn't matter. Jeesh.

They were explaining their take on why the market shifted slightly from 50-50 to 51-49. Lighten up.

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Gotta say, I love the look of the cage shoe!

I really can't make a statement with my game, so you better believe I am make a statement with my clothes.

I wear eccos and they are every but as comfortable as people say. I like to that you can find different widths. FJ just run narrow for me. If you shop around at the end of season online or in proshops, you can usually find a deal on them

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

I also have to say that I have found the ecco spikeless soles have plenty of grip for me in wet or dry. The sole on my casual hybrids is a little more aggressive than some of FJs restaurant-to-course treads (a sales pitch that I never really found that compelling for me).

http://www.zappos.com/p/ecco-golf-casual-hybrid-wingtip/product/8557046

I also have to say that I have found the ecco spikeless soles have plenty of grip for me in wet or dry. The sole on my casual hybrids is a little more aggressive than some of FJs restaurant-to-course treads (a sales pitch that I never really found that compelling for me).

http://www.zappos.com/p/ecco-golf-casual-hybrid-wingtip/product/8557046

I have both spiked and spikeless golf shoes; mostly Trues, but also Adidas and I have worn ECCOs.  Golf shoes are fairly expensive and after wearing my first spikeless pair to/from the course, walking across parking lots, those spikeless treads wear out very fast.  It doesn't take much wear before the tread doesn't work well playing golf.  So, I put shoes on when I get to the course and try to minimize walking on anything but grass.

BTW, I like Zappos.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I have both spiked and spikeless golf shoes; mostly Trues, but also Adidas and I have worn ECCOs.  Golf shoes are fairly expensive and after wearing my first spikeless pair to/from the course, walking across parking lots, those spikeless treads wear out very fast.  It doesn't take much wear before the tread doesn't work well playing golf.  So, I put shoes on when I get to the course and try to minimize walking on anything but grass.

BTW, I like Zappos.

I thought the same about wear of the tread on the Spikeless when I got my first par, Ecco Street about 7 or 8 years ago..(yes I was an ecco wearer before Freddie..ha) they lasted ok, but I didn't wear them off course much.

Then about 3 years ago I got my first pair of Puma Spikeless (monolites) still the most comfortable shoe, I've ever worn, and I wore them to golf and all weekend every weekend of the year off course.   They wore exceptionally well, it was probably two years before the nubs wore down enough.   I still play golf in the occassionaly, but they are more still my weekend casual shoe, as I have a newer pair of Ignite Spikeless for golf.

I tried the 2016 Ecco Spikeless and it was the worst feeling ecco shoe I've ever worn.   I'll probably end up donating them to the local shelter, and they are practically brand new, like worn twice.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Three rounds with the new ECCO's - two in the morning dew - and here's what I can share...

They are, at the very least, morning dew waterproof.

The looks grow on you - they seriously do look better in person than they do in pictures.  So do I...

The COOL part remains kind of vague - they didn't feel any "cooler" than the Nike's I wore for yesterday afternoon's round - but then again, my feet don't sweat all that much.  

As far as comfort goes, so far, so good.  I know it's subjective but these are pretty comfy - no break in period needed and the feet felt fine after the round. 

Based on 3 rounds - I'm not sure I'd say these things are revolutionary. I'm still anxious to see how they perform in some serious wetness, and want to walk a fell 18 with them, but we still did plenty of walking over the 3 days down here and the comfort was more than adequate.

Score?  I'm firm in the B to B+ range for the COOLs.  Really want to try the new Cage Pro with BOA.

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I tried the 2016 Ecco Spikeless and it was the worst feeling ecco shoe I've ever worn.   I'll probably end up donating them to the local shelter, and they are practically brand new, like worn twice.

Size 8 1/2 or 42?

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Size 8 1/2 or 42?

Sorry 13/47    I'm a big foot..lol

The Cage Pro is what I'm waiting for. The cools look decent, but the Cage's look beautiful and I think fit my needs the best. Hopefully I can track down a pair to try on myself.

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

Sorry 13/47    I'm a big foot..lol

Yep 13W for me too cuz.   :D   You know what they say about folks with big feet huh? :rolleyes: 

Cleveland

Ecco Europe has had a couple pics of the "cool" and they show one pair that doesn't have the high ankle padding like the one in these pics does. The area that is red in the above pic isn't on the other pair, but I've not seen that shoe anywhere else.

I have three pair of Ecco golf shoes. While I like them, I do like a tad bit more cushion, a little softer feel.

I don't like the Cage pictured here.... Cool? Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Three rounds with the new ECCO's - two in the morning dew - and here's what I can share...

They are, at the very lead, morning dew waterproof.

The looks grow on you - they seriously do look better in person than they do in pictures.  So do I...

The COOL part remains kind of vague - they didn't feel any "cooler" than the Nike's I wore for yesterday afternoon's round - but then again, my feet don't sweat all that much.  

As far as comfort goes, so far, so good.  I know it's subjective but these are pretty comfy - no break in period needed and the feet felt fine after the round. 

Based on 3 rounds - I'm not sure I'd say these things are revolutionary. I'm still anxious to see how they perform in some serious wetness, and want to walk a fell 18 with them, but we still did plenty of walking over the 3 days down here and the comfort was more than adequate.

Score?  I'm firm in the B to B+ range for the COOLs.  Really want to try the new Cage Pro with BOA.

My feet run very hot, so the cage would be my preference. I imagine that the material behind the cage is very thin and light (water resistant?). Will they come in different colors of cage or just light grey? *edit* besides the black I just noticed in your posted pics!

Yep 13W for me too cuz.   :D   You know what they say about folks with big feet huh? :rolleyes:

Interested in them? If so just send me your address.

Interested in them? If so just send me your address.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

PM coming your way

Cleveland

I thought the same about wear of the tread on the Spikeless when I got my first par, Ecco Street about 7 or 8 years ago..(yes I was an ecco wearer before Freddie..ha) they lasted ok, but I didn't wear them off course much.

Then about 3 years ago I got my first pair of Puma Spikeless (monolites) still the most comfortable shoe, I've ever worn, and I wore them to golf and all weekend every weekend of the year off course.   They wore exceptionally well, it was probably two years before the nubs wore down enough.   I still play golf in the occassionaly, but they are more still my weekend casual shoe, as I have a newer pair of Ignite Spikeless for golf.

First spikeless shoes I ever tried were the True Linkswear Tours -- then tried subsequent models, had maybe 4 pair altogether. Comfy, but I found the nubs wore off VERY fast for me. Still great shoes - no good for golf anymore but I use one pair for slippers, one pair for lawn mowing and the wingtips still make great winter shoes, and I love walking around town in the middle of December wearing white wing tips.  People stare, but I think it's because they're impressed.

Currently have a pair of PUMA Ignite Spikeless Sports - unbelievable comfort and the nubs have shown very little, if any, wear. Also have a pair of 2014 ECCO BIOM hybrids - comfy and again, very little wear. Only wear these while golfing, as well as to and from the course and/or the driving range. so they don't see the concrete a lot. In both cases, however, I found the wear on these shoes to be far superior to what I experienced with the Trues.  

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

First spikeless shoes I ever tried were the True Linkswear Tours -- then tried subsequent models, had maybe 4 pair altogether. Comfy, but I found the nubs wore off VERY fast for me. Still great shoes - no good for golf anymore but I use one pair for slippers, one pair for lawn mowing and the wingtips still make great winter shoes, and I love walking around town in the middle of December wearing white wing tips.  People stare, but I think it's because they're impressed.

Currently have a pair of PUMA Ignite Spikeless Sports - unbelievable comfort and the nubs have shown very little, if any, wear. Also have a pair of 2014 ECCO BIOM hybrids - comfy and again, very little wear. Only wear these while golfing, as well as to and from the course and/or the driving range. so they don't see the concrete a lot. In both cases, however, I found the wear on these shoes to be far superior to what I experienced with the Trues.  

The True spikeless shoe soles do wear out quickly, but the are so comfy.  I also have a black pair of Tours that I think were the best shoes they made, if only the sole lasted longer.  I still wear them, just not for golf.

I had a nice long reply typed out to this then got sidetracked and closed out without posting it..

Anway, in short it said pretty much the same, I had some Trues and they were ok, but wore out quickly as well.

Also had Ecco Bioms and they were great, as are my Puma Monolites (now a weekend shoe, due to finally wearing down after three years)  but I have a new pair of Ignite Spikeless from this past summer and just got to place a staff order with Puma  :D  and ordered a pair of the Ignite Sport Spikeless...anxious to try them out. 

Also had Ecco Bioms and they were great, as are my Puma Monolites (now a weekend shoe, due to finally wearing down after three years)  but I have a new pair of Ignite Spikeless from this past summer and just got to place a staff order with Puma  :D  and ordered a pair of the Ignite Sport Spikeless...anxious to try them out. 

You probably already know, but the Spikeless Sports DO RUN BIG!!!  I wear a 12 and the ones I got were a good full size big on me - an 11 would have been fine.  Not the most stable shoe on the planet on a side to side basis - the uppers are pure mesh so the foot will slide around inside the shoe, but the grip is outstanding and the comfort is beyond description. 

They don't like wet, however -- mine are stained from a morning of dew sweeping - haven't tried washing them yet, but they are a little stained from the water. Feet stayed surprisingly dry despite the dew, which I found interesting...

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

You probably already know, but the Spikeless Sports DO RUN BIG!!!  I wear a 12 and the ones I got were a good full size big on me - an 11 would have been fine.  Not the most stable shoe on the planet on a side to side basis - the uppers are pure mesh so the foot will slide around inside the shoe, but the grip is outstanding and the comfort is beyond description. 

They don't like wet, however -- mine are stained from a morning of dew sweeping - haven't tried washing them yet, but they are a little stained from the water. Feet stayed surprisingly dry despite the dew, which I found interesting...

Hey!!  I know you get a lot of things to try out, but if you get shoes that you don't like...  I'm a size 12    :D

Archived