Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

New EVNROLL models have been spotted

hckymeyer

I know many here wouldn't touch Twitter with a ten foot pole.  Being the thoughtful spy that I am I figured I would post a couple of relevant pictures that EVNROLL has tweeted so you don't have to delve into the bowels of social media :)

Behold the ER3 and ER7.  Don't have any details yet on a release timeline but I'm guessing it won't be long now.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

The entire line looks great! Beginning to wish I hadn't asked for a #7H for Christmas...

Driver: Taylormade SLDR, Diamana Kai'li 70 

3 Wood: Callaway X Tour 15*

Hybrid: Bobby Jones 21* (Original)

Irons: Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-PW

Wedges: Scor 4161 52*, 57*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport

I knew it was just a matter of time........these babies are Sweet!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

The mallet in these pics reminds me of my my Voo Doo Daddy putter. Especially from the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Exactly what I thought Ole gray - It looks a lot like my Voodoo Daddy.

If Guerin Rife's claim that his design enlarges the sweet spot on the putter face or more accurately allows mishits to travel the exact same distance as sweet spot hits the head design will matter even less than it currently does.  It will be very important that EVNRoll have all of the classic head looks so that they fit each golfer's eye.

These are very nice additions to an already attractive line of putters.

No remorse that I have the ER5 despite seeing the ER7 BTW.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I did see the Instagram pics yesterday, and especially noticed the ER7, since I went with the ER5 for testing.   I'm sure these will be at the PGA Show, so I'll definitely be checking them out.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Exactly what I thought Ole gray - It looks a lot like my Voodoo Daddy.

If Guerin Rife's claim that his design enlarges the sweet spot on the putter face or more accurately allows mishits to travel the exact same distance as sweet spot hits the head design will matter even less than it currently does.  It will be very important that EVNRoll have all of the classic head looks so that they fit each golfer's eye.

These are very nice additions to an already attractive line of putters.

No remorse that I have the ER5 despite seeing the ER7 BTW.

Yea color me intrigued with all the goodies EvnRoll is bringing to the table.  Pretty hawt stuff IMO and I'm pumped MGS is giving some of these puppies a walk in the park.

Cleveland

8802 style, please. 

ogio_logo1.jpg?w=690Shredder Stand Bag /  :taylormade-small: TP SLDR S Mini 16* /  adams-golf-logo.jpg?w=690Pro DHy 18* /  :cobra-small: Baffler 7w 20* /   :cobra-small: King F6 irons 5i-GW /                                     bsglogo1.jpg?w=690 J15 54* /  putt.jpg?w=690 Sierra 101-Soft /  :srixon-small: Z-star balls / all shafts regular flex / Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN oversize grips 

I'm waiting to read about how this putter turns someone that's not such a great putter into a good putter. I mean... like magic!

Isn't that part of the claim in so many words?

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

@ Plaid - Of course - but at least they don't promise to add 17 yards to your drives.  That's refreshing.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

• SPY VIP

I'm waiting to read about how this putter turns someone that's not such a great putter into a good putter. I mean... like magic!

Isn't that part of the claim in so many words?

Having run the Most Wanted putter tests for a number of years, I will say with confidence that the putter does play a role in accuracy. Not all are created equal, and I tend to trust the unbiased data that comes out of the MGS test center.

Test: http://www.mygolfspy.com/2017-evnroll-putter-test/

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

The way I always look at the conclusion a company or someone comes to is by asking a simple question.

What does this person/company gain by lying to me?

In other words, what's the motive behind whatever subject is in question. Here is where I struggle to make sense of someone challenging the findings that MGS provide. What do they have to gain by lying to their members? Seriously, There are no big ad companies mailing checks to headquarter each month. There are no staff agreements that have to be protected. No commitments. Nothing. 

If MGS has built their entire foundation off of one thing (their members) why would they sacrifice that foundation just to throw claims out there? Who do those claims serve if they DID decide to do that?

I think the logical answers to all of those questions are that none of those reasons make sense. What does make sense? Equipment matters. Testing matters. Unbiased opinions can happen. It may be unusual because we don't experience it too often anymore, but we all are fortunate enough to have a place to hang our hat that's built their foundation off of honesty, real results and data.

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

@Shawn - perhaps I'm miss reading Plaid's remarks but I thought they were directed at EVNRoll website claims and not MGS.  Perhaps he will weigh in and let us know.

EVNRoll's claim is that the ball will go just as far regardless of where it is struck on the putter's face.  They have done robot testing that supports their claim.  The question is how this works out when people are putting with one of their putters.  That's exactly what I'm hoping to determine in my stage 2 review.  The tough thing is that only I know when I've miss hit a putt.  Also since my stroke will be inconsistent I am just as like the hit the ball varying distances with the putter on square hits as I am on miss hits.

That's not the topic here though - the point is that they have two more styles of putters.  Thanks for providing the thread for us Meyer.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Nice looking putters!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Rev I'm sure he was referencing Evnroll's claims, the only reason I feel that point is still valid is simply because the testing that MGS has done has actually backed up those claims (as you know, I'm sure). So I'm just expressing the idea that if those claims are called into question as being "suspect" then that would also direct the same message towards the MGS testing methods. That's all. I'm sure plaid will clarify!

All is well, I'm just stating my perspective on this stuff for the forum to mull over.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Rev I'm sure he was referencing Evnroll's claims, the only reason I feel that point is still valid is simply because the testing that MGS has done has actually backed up those claims (as you know, I'm sure). So I'm just expressing the idea that if those claims are called into question as being "suspect" then that would also direct the same message towards the MGS testing methods. That's all. I'm sure plaid will clarify!

All is well, I'm just stating my perspective on this stuff for the forum to mull over.

Got it thanks

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

No problem Rev! :) Hope all is well my friend!

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

New models will be released in March '17! I was speaking with someone who currently has the ER3 model for sale in very limited quantities (about 3 I think)

I absolutely cannot wait for the Barbados model. Even the first model with the smaller grip looks intriguing to me. Golo-ish? As well as the all black ER6. Heck they all look good enough to try out!

Evnroll.PNG

MS1DFyg.jpg

I'm not questioning the Evnroll testing that will take place here. Even as I write this I've seen nothing except the unboxing. If you want to see a guy that has taken MGS testing and swallowed it whole ...it's me!!! I'll especially be keeping a keen eye on Rev and Foz during this time.

Just a few days ago after reading an old 2011 MGS Labs article/review for the Harrison Shotmaker I immediately ordered one. Sure I looked around some and read Harrison's website, etc. But what threw the hook in me was the MGS Lab report and testing.

The report was titled, The Most Impressive Golf Technology in Past 5 Years? if anyone is still interested.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I'm hoping for some magic! I'm not a very good putter.  :)

A properly fit putter can make a huge difference.  Earlier in the year I purchased a Guerin TourSpec Mallet after trying to fit SC X5, X7, Ping Ketch, and Bettinardi Inovia 3 to my SBST path.  The Guerin TourSpec Mallet made a significant difference and has a wonderful soft carbon steel feel.

Intrigued by Mr. Rife's groove design and quality reputation I followed the introduction of the Evnroll putters.  Bought an ER 7 from PGA SS and while putting very well, and adjusted to the stainless steel feel, but did not care of the acoustics and returned it with some regret.  Planning to purchase an ER 7 when made available. Understand that this product, while available from Evnroll, and PGA SS, may be tested in several select Golf Galaxy stores after their alignment with GolfSmith.  This should make these awesome putters more available for testing. Encourage you to give them a try.

A properly fit putter can make a huge difference.  Earlier in the year I purchased a Guerin TourSpec Mallet after trying to fit SC X5, X7, Ping Ketch, and Bettinardi Inovia 3 to my SBST path.  The Guerin TourSpec Mallet made a significant difference and has a wonderful soft carbon steel feel.

Intrigued by Mr. Rife's groove design and quality reputation I followed the introduction of the Evnroll putters.  Bought an ER 7 from PGA SS and while putting very well, and adjusted to the stainless steel feel, but did not care of the acoustics and returned it with some regret.  Planning to purchase an ER 7 when made available. Understand that this product, while available from Evnroll, and PGA SS, may be tested in several select Golf Galaxy stores after their alignment with GolfSmith.  This should make these awesome putters more available for testing. Encourage you to give them a try.

Sounds like it might be time to take a little ride up the road to a PGA Superstore and check these bad boys out!

Cleveland

• 3 weeks later...

I've been using the ER1 for more than 3 months and it has changed my game.  While other parts of my game seem to waffle from bad to good, putting has become the most reliable skill in the bag thanks to my ER1.  

We were practicing some 50 foot puts in my office yesterday down a narrow hallway and I had 10 shots that were clustered within 1 or 2 feet of the hole.  If I can 2-putt 50 footers then it's a good day.  Granted this was very controlled environment that won't match the conditions on a real green, but during the winter the only thing I try to work on is face contact and ball line.  The rest has to wait till Spring.  With the ER1 I have found it so much easier to square the face, get good contact, and my line has been unbelievably consistent.

I was previously using the Odyssey WH#1 which MGS ranked as the best blade putter, but it now sits in the corner gathering dust.

I still haven't seen one of these in person and I was soooo looking forward to them coming out.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I am going to the PGA show to get fit. Looking forward to playing this in 2017!

Driver: TaylorMade M1 10.5 Mitshibishi Tensei White 80 TX tipped 1 inch 45 inches

3 Wood: TaylorMade Aero burner Yarbirds 15 Mitshibishi Tensei Blue 80 TX tipped 1.5 inch 43 inches

Rescue: TaylorMade Rocketballz 18* UST Elements Proto 100MKx tipped 1.5 inch 41 inches

Irons: King Cobra Forged Tec 4-Pw / Project X LZ 6.5

Wedge: Vokey SM6 50.12F / Project X LZ 6.5

Wedge: Vokey SM6 54.10S / Project X LZ 6.5

Wedge: Vokey SM6 58.12K / Project X LZ 6.5

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Button back Circle Teryllium T10 35 inches

Blog article on the new models is up.

https://www.mygolfspy.com/2017-evnroll-putters/

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125