New EVNROLL models have been spotted

Our Sponsors

Love that they are testing out some new models.  The product is legit.  Also looks like they are trying out some different grips.  Will be interesting to see if they start offering those as options to interchange down the road.

• Like 1

I'm not questioning the Evnroll testing that will take place here. Even as I write this I've seen nothing except the unboxing. If you want to see a guy that has taken MGS testing and swallowed it whole ...it's me!!! I'll especially be keeping a keen eye on Rev and Foz during this time.

Just a few days ago after reading an old 2011 MGS Labs article/review for the Harrison Shotmaker I immediately ordered one. Sure I looked around some and read Harrison's website, etc. But what threw the hook in me was the MGS Lab report and testing.

The report was titled, The Most Impressive Golf Technology in Past 5 Years? if anyone is still interested.

• Like 1

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I'm hoping for some magic! I'm not a very good putter.  :)

A properly fit putter can make a huge difference.  Earlier in the year I purchased a Guerin TourSpec Mallet after trying to fit SC X5, X7, Ping Ketch, and Bettinardi Inovia 3 to my SBST path.  The Guerin TourSpec Mallet made a significant difference and has a wonderful soft carbon steel feel.

Intrigued by Mr. Rife's groove design and quality reputation I followed the introduction of the Evnroll putters.  Bought an ER 7 from PGA SS and while putting very well, and adjusted to the stainless steel feel, but did not care of the acoustics and returned it with some regret.  Planning to purchase an ER 7 when made available. Understand that this product, while available from Evnroll, and PGA SS, may be tested in several select Golf Galaxy stores after their alignment with GolfSmith.  This should make these awesome putters more available for testing. Encourage you to give them a try.

• Like 1

A properly fit putter can make a huge difference.  Earlier in the year I purchased a Guerin TourSpec Mallet after trying to fit SC X5, X7, Ping Ketch, and Bettinardi Inovia 3 to my SBST path.  The Guerin TourSpec Mallet made a significant difference and has a wonderful soft carbon steel feel.

Intrigued by Mr. Rife's groove design and quality reputation I followed the introduction of the Evnroll putters.  Bought an ER 7 from PGA SS and while putting very well, and adjusted to the stainless steel feel, but did not care of the acoustics and returned it with some regret.  Planning to purchase an ER 7 when made available. Understand that this product, while available from Evnroll, and PGA SS, may be tested in several select Golf Galaxy stores after their alignment with GolfSmith.  This should make these awesome putters more available for testing. Encourage you to give them a try.

Sounds like it might be time to take a little ride up the road to a PGA Superstore and check these bad boys out!

• Like 1

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway  XR16 4- Wood
Callaway Steelhead 3 Hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 5 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Tommy Armour Over N Out 58 Degree Lob
Wilson Harmonized Chipper 32 Degrees
Ping  Sigma G Tyne Putter OR Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide

• 3 weeks later...

I've been using the ER1 for more than 3 months and it has changed my game.  While other parts of my game seem to waffle from bad to good, putting has become the most reliable skill in the bag thanks to my ER1.  

We were practicing some 50 foot puts in my office yesterday down a narrow hallway and I had 10 shots that were clustered within 1 or 2 feet of the hole.  If I can 2-putt 50 footers then it's a good day.  Granted this was very controlled environment that won't match the conditions on a real green, but during the winter the only thing I try to work on is face contact and ball line.  The rest has to wait till Spring.  With the ER1 I have found it so much easier to square the face, get good contact, and my line has been unbelievably consistent.

I was previously using the Odyssey WH#1 which MGS ranked as the best blade putter, but it now sits in the corner gathering dust.

• Like 4

I still haven't seen one of these in person and I was soooo looking forward to them coming out.

• Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I am going to the PGA show to get fit. Looking forward to playing this in 2017!

• Like 1

Driver: TaylorMade M1 10.5 Mitshibishi Tensei White 80 TX tipped 1 inch 45 inches

3 Wood: TaylorMade Aero burner Yarbirds 15 Mitshibishi Tensei Blue 80 TX tipped 1.5 inch 43 inches

Rescue: TaylorMade Rocketballz 18* UST Elements Proto 100MKx tipped 1.5 inch 41 inches

Irons: King Cobra Forged Tec 4-Pw / Project X LZ 6.5

Wedge: Vokey SM6 50.12F / Project X LZ 6.5

Wedge: Vokey SM6 54.10S / Project X LZ 6.5

Wedge: Vokey SM6 58.12K / Project X LZ 6.5

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Button back Circle Teryllium T10 35 inches

Blog article on the new models is up.

https://www.mygolfspy.com/2017-evnroll-putters/

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Really want to get my hands on the ER2 and ER7 for testing these to look the most appealing to me. I almost bought the ER2 today until I saw the ER7 in the post on Facebook. I have spet the last 2 hours watching youtube videos of different reviews and test plus reading the the most wanted test. I am definitely going to pick one up just not sure of the model yet.

• Like 2

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

The ER3's look great.  Looking forward to the stage 3 reviews from the 2016 models.

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

Really want to get my hands on the ER2 and ER7 for testing these to look the most appealing to me. I almost bought the ER2 today until I saw the ER7 in the post on Facebook. I have spet the last 2 hours watching youtube videos of different reviews and test plus reading the the most wanted test. I am definitely going to pick one up just not sure of the model yet.

I wish there was a dealer up here in the Northwest.  However, I will be checking them out in Phoenix next month.  I hope the PGA Superstores have the new models in by then

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Is it using the same principle as MacGregor's DCT?

That putter made the whole face go the same distance because solid putts went same distance as a mishit. They made the center unforgiving.

So you just had to learn to hit everything hard and it would the same distance anywhere on the face.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very satisfied with my metal x #6. I would give the 2 model a shot if it had a flow neck like the 6

Sent from my XT1563 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER:                  :mizuno-small:  ST190, 10.5*, Fujikura  Atmos Black Tour Spec 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Wrap, midsize

HYBRIDS:    :adams-small:    Pro  2 hybrid 16*, Aldila Tour Red 75g, Stiff, Superstroke TX1 Midsize grip 

:mizuno-small:           JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Superstroke TX1 Midsize grip                                  

IRONS:            :cobra-small:    King Forged Tour 4i-pw, KBS FLT, shafts, stiff,  Superstroke TX1 Midsize grips

WEDGES:        rsz_scor-golf-logo.png        50, 55, 60 degree wedges with Genius 12 stiff flex,   Superstroke TX1 Midsize grips

PUTTER:       :odyssey-small:    O-Works Marksman 33.5", Superstroke 1.0 Flatso grip w/ 50g counter core

BALL:          :bridgestone-small: Tour B X                                                     

BAG:          :Ogio:              Cirrus Golf Bag 

Shoes:              Skechers                  Hexgo Control  Shoes