TESTERS WANTED! ×

Final Round - Lago Mar CC

GolfSpy Barbajo

Last round of the Florida quickie this morning - got to play at a really nice, under the radar private club in Fort Lauderdale called Lago Mar.

It's a little off the beaten path but what a fun, fun course to play. Enough terrain changes to be interesting, and more than enough water to remind you you're in Florida. They even have heir own alligator, who must have slept in because we didn't see him.

Here are some pix..

IMG_1732.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1736.JPG

IMG_1738.JPG

IMG_1739.JPG

IMG_1740.JPG

IMG_1741.JPG

IMG_1742.JPG

My man Paul, a retire CPA from Montreal

IMG_1745.JPG

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1752.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Great pics and enjoyed you keeping us in the game so to speak ⛳️

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Glad you enjoyed your trip to our warm and sunny state.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Glad you enjoyed your trip to our warm and sunny state.

Hope we can hook up again in March Foz!

What's in the bag:

Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Last round of the Florida quickie this morning - got to play at a really nice, under the radar private club in Fort Lauderdale called Lago Mar.

It's a little off the beaten path but what a fun, fun course to play. Enough terrain changes to be interesting, and more than enough water to remind you you're in Florida. They even have heir own alligator, who must have slept in because we didn't see him.

Here are some pix..

attachicon.gifIMG_1732.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1734.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1736.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1738.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1739.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1740.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1741.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1742.JPG

My man Paul, a retire CPA from Montreal

attachicon.gifIMG_1745.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1748.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1752.JPG

Great course! I have a rep that works for me that's a member and I play there about once a month, through a bit of wind into the mix and that course can play very difficult but a really nice track. They received a ton of cash from the expansion of 595 and used it to improve the course. Man, I was just thee last week!

Sounds like a great trip. I play 5 rounds every October at the PGA Village you played the other day. I play at sea level in Rhode Island but I swear I lose 20 yards off the tee down in Florida. Did you notice similar results?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Sounds like a great trip. I play 5 rounds every October at the PGA Village you played the other day. I play at sea level in Rhode Island but I swear I lose 20 yards off the tee down in Florida. Did you notice similar results?

Okay, so it wasn't just me! Wondering if it was the humidity...but I was a little shorter than normal on most everything.  Finally adjusted today.

I get to Rhode Island often - where do you usually play?  And have we had this conversation already??  :blink:  :blink:

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Haha, sorry to hear you were a little shorter but glad I'm not going crazy.

I play Meadowbrook the most but venture up to Mass to play Highfields in Grafton quite a bit.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Have some MGS'ers in the area - we'll have to have a hook up next summer!  Ever get up to Red Tail?

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Hope we can hook up again in March Foz!

We have to play Bayou this year.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Okay, so it wasn't just me! Wondering if it was the humidity...but I was a little shorter than normal on most everything. Finally adjusted today.

I get to Rhode Island often - where do you usually play? And have we had this conversation already?? :blink: :blink:

I tell people this and they don't believe it because they are here in March when the ball goes a bit more then. It's actually going pretty good right now because it's been so warm and try.

Try playing here in August or September sometime. It's like hitting a mush ball.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Archived