TESTERS WANTED! ×

Golf Really is Cheap

PlaidJacket

Up in the Twin Cities they have a thing called Public Country Club, $55 a month 12 months a year, but I believe 16 courses are avaliable to play. Just pay cart if you don't want to walk. It would be a sweet deal if I still lived over there.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

My club has some of the best value golf going around. $A1420 a year, pretty much unlimited golf, competition fee of $8, but most members who have a few good rounds go close to breaking even.

The course is rated in Aust top 100, and improving all the time. To put it in perspective the club I was at in Melbourne is currently around $A2500 and nowhere near as good a course.

The fact that it is 5 minutes away makes it even better value.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite cheap course to play is Crane Creek in central Illinois. http://www.golfcranecreek.com/. I'm 50 miles away and have a membership. The 2017 membership cost me a whopping $775, which includes cart. Greens fee with cart average $25.00. The course is absolutely stunning and is one of the best layouts you will ever play. Bent grass greens and fairways. Great greens and an absolute beast from the tips at 7390. The last couple years play has been down and the budget was cut, but its is still very playable. You wont find this good of a course, at these prices, anywhere. If you are in the area, its a must play!

Jumbo Elliott

:taylormade-small:  Special Edition M1  Fujikura Speeder 661 Tour Spec

:taylormade-small: SLDR Fairway 3-15 metal Fujikura Speeder 77 Stiff

:taylormade-small:   Hybrids Rescue'09 2&4 Aldila RE*AX 65 Stiff

:mizuno-small:          JPX850 Forged KBS Tour 120 Stiff

:cleveland-small:       588'12 Chrome 65

:cameron-small:         â€‹10th Anniversary Select Newport 1.5 33"

MSP Donator

Archived