Sign in to follow this  
kerrlybill

***SOLD*** Mistubishi Fubuki 83 x5ct X-flex shaft w/ R9 sleeve

Hey guys, long time lurker, recent member and first time seller here. I have a Fubuki 83 x5ct .335 tip x-flex shaft w/ R9 sleeve up for sale. I prefer my Motore F1 to this shaft as it suits my swing better. It has only been gamed for 36 holes. It has a Golf Pride New Decade grip in close to perfect new condition. It is in near flawless condition, no scuffs or dings anywhere. It will fit any R9 driver on the market. These shafts sell for $300 US brand new untipped, w/ no grip or r9 sleeve. This shaft has a very popular grip already installed and best of all you're only a couple of wrench turns away from gaming one of the hottest shafts in the game right now. I am asking *SOLD* shipped. Will ship with tracking and insurance. Please PM or reply in the thread for more information, questions or I can email more pics if wanted.

If wanted I will provide a link to my ebay feedback or answer any personal questions needed

DSC01344.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01343.jpg