Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Tiger Woods

rbegun

Shoes are only listed as "Spring 2017". Google "tiger woods scotty cameron" and all the info you need is in the 1st two search results. 

ogio_logo1.jpg?w=690Shredder Stand Bag /  :taylormade-small: TP SLDR S Mini 16* /  adams-golf-logo.jpg?w=690Pro DHy 18* /  :cobra-small: Baffler 7w 20* /   :cobra-small: King F6 irons 5i-GW /                                     bsglogo1.jpg?w=690 J15 54* /  putt.jpg?w=690 Sierra 101-Soft /  :srixon-small: Z-star balls / all shafts regular flex / Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN oversize grips 

I am sure that everyone at the Golf Channel knows all about it.  They can't do anything without mentioning Tiger Woods, even when he is not even playing in a tournament they are broadcasting.  Case in point, this weekend the GC was airing the PNC Father/Son Challenge and in the space of 20 minutes, Tiger Woods was mentioned 5 times.  The first reference came because one of the teams was wearing red shirts.  C'mon man!!

Rant over.  Sorry, I don't know.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Archived