your name:

Andrew Gentile

home state/province:

Georgia, USA

what, if any, yardage measuring device you use currently:

Bushnell Tour V3

Robert Peed

South Carolina

I currently use GPS only. Garmin Approach G3.  I think it would be great to compare results with a rang finder.  Particularly a slope model.  Interesting test.

Edward from Alabama. I play at least 4 rounds a month during the winter and 6-8 rounds during the spring. I am currently using a Bushnell Tour V2 without slope.

I'm from N. CA, so we play year round. Average about 2 rounds a week during this time of year. Currently use a Garmin G6, which has its flaws. Would be very interested in trying one of the Bushnell range finders. I use other Bushnell products and have found them to be very reliable.

I'm from N. CA, so we play year round. Average about 2 rounds a week during this time of year. Currently use a Garmin G6, which has its flaws. Would be very interested in trying one of the Bushnell range finders. I use other Bushnell products and have found them to be very reliable.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    derek.hansen14

• By KronosPaul
      Did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic, so excuse me if this has been brought up before.

I'm having LCD issues with my rangefinder where the distances aren't displaying. The laser and jolt work just fine. But when a distance is supposed to appear, I either get nothing or maybe 1 bar that is supposed to be part of a number.

It's the Bushnell TOUR V3. I bought it a little over a year ago. I've already contacted Bushnell CS. They were pretty short and not very helpful in both emails and over the phone. 

From what I gather, even if I were to send the product in, it could take them up to 5 weeks to have it back in my hands and even then, it's not a guarantee that they could even fix it.

So has anyone ever had this issue?

And no, the rangefinder never got wet. I always keep it cased. I already changed the battery, left the battery out of it for 3 days, and have never dropped it.
    • By JBones
      OFFICIAL FORUM MEMBER REVIEW

BUSHNELL TOUR V4/V4 SLOPE LASER RANGEFINDERS

Follow along as our forum members give their feedback on the Bushnell V4 and V4 Slope series of laser rangefinders.  Without further ado, lets meet our testers.

Sluggo42                         Stage 1               Stage 2

Chris O.                           Stage 1               Stage 2

JudgeSmails                    Stage 1               Stage 2

ThatGinger96                  Stage 1                Stage 2

Ole Gray                          Stage 1                Stage 2
    • By GolfSpy Barbajo
      Official Forum Member Review

Bushnell Tour X Laser Rangefinder

Admit it Rangefinder users - when you're on the course and realize you've left your rangefinder at home, or the batteries are dead, don't you feel kind of...adrift?  It's sorta like leaving home without your cell phone. It's a disconnected, unsettling untethered feeling...

And if you're not a rangefinder guy and you feel disconnected, unsettled and untethered....well, that's what the MyGolfSpy Forum is for!

It's also for Forum Member Reviews - and we're ready to kick off our next-to-last Forum Review of 2015.  We have a quartet of talented lads - our own "Fab Four," if you will, who'll be testing out The Bushnell Tour X Laser Rangefinder.

Bushnell says this one is the "Ultimate," and we're hoping our testers will tell us if it's a bunch of marketing hokum or if it's the real deal.  Our boys are in the air, so keep checking this thread for updates!!!

Here's the lineup:

Hula Rock                                    1st Impressions                     Review

lowerider                                      1st Impressions                     Review

PDR New York                             1st Impressions                     Review

RevKev                                        1st Impressions                     Review

Mr. Theoo                                    1st Impressions                     Review
  • Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!