TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Rangefinders

Our Sponsors

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(5) Testers Wanted!   Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Laser Rangefinders   “How farâ€� isn't a particularly profound question. But when it comes to your approach shot, it's easy to take the tech

Good morning Gents!     We're very pleased to announce our group of testers for the Bushnell Tour V4 & V4 Slope Rangefinders. Our Selection Committee worked late into the evening to narrow this

Congrats guys. Not sure if I'm more jealous you get to test the range finder or live in an area that you can test the range finder.

Posted Images

David 

Whats the chances of an English guy testing a Bushnell?

I would enjoy reviewing the Tour V4. I reside in North Yorkshire and play 3 times weekly all year round, my course is sand based with fantastic drainage and never closes.

I was using a Skycaddie Aire until my bag fell over and broke the screen!! 

Your name: Marcelo

Home State/province: Missouri

What, if any, yardage measuring device you use currently: SwingXSwing app and yardage marker on the golf course.

Clubs in my Ogio Shredder Cart Bag

Driver: Ping G400 10 deg
Fairway: Titleist 917F2 3 Wood 15 deg
Hybrids: Titleist 816H1 3 hybrid 19 deg, 
TaylorMade M2 4 hybrid 23 deg
Irons: Srixon Z565 4-AW

Wedges: Titleist SM6 54* and SM7 60* 
Putter: Nike Method Core i3
Ball: OnCore Elixir

Callaway Nikon range finder just went on the fritz and after calling Nikon, it looks like it's going to be a lot of work with no guarantee they can fix it at a reasonable price.  It's my second one and they've both been excellent, but with slope technology being very useful for tournament practice rounds on hilly courses in Virginia, I am thinking of going in a different direction and seriously contemplating buying the Tour V4 with slope. 

Mruffgolf