TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Rangefinders

I am currently using a bushnell neo xs watch. I am left handed playing right handed. I don't like to wear a watch when playing,so I put it around my belt. I would like to try a handheld and see the difference and if it's less cumbersome and the accuracy. I plan on leaving the midatlantic for Fla for two months where I could give it a true workout.

Thanks, steve

Coble Thurman from Denver, CO currently use the Garmin S2 Watch.  I don't wear it while I play as it's buckled onto my golf bag.  Considering a laser range finder for use on practice range to work on distance control and on the course.  There's a handful of quality brands touting new features that are of interest.  Would enjoy testing this product out while playing in AZ this winter.  Much Appreciation for your consideration.  ct

Coble Thurman ~ Enjoy this wonderful game! WITB: PXG woods, Callaway Apex irons, Vokey wedges, Scotty Cameron putter, Titleiest Pro V1x ball

Jim

CA

Leupold G-III

Driver: Titleist TSi3 9.0*/Accra Tour Zx475 75 x stiff
Fairway: Titleist TSi2 13.5*/Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 85 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist U505 3 iron 20*/ Project X Hzrdus RDX Smoke 90 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist U510 4 iron 22*/Project X Hzrdus Smoke 90 x stiff
Irons: Titleist  T200 5-PW Nippon Modus Pro 120 Stiff
Wedges: Vokey SM8 48*F/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey SM8 58*D/ TT DG s200
Putter: Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"
Ball: Titleist Pro Pro V1

Dean Lowden

United Kingdom, Devon

Have never used a range finder but it's something I'm very interested in trying, a lot of quality golfers I play with use one and swear by them, with such a vast array of different models I would love to try one and being Bushnell were one of the pioneers of these devices figure it would be the perfect place for a novice to start

My name is Ron

From Northern NJ

Currently do not own any type of measuring device,(honestly cant afford one), but would love to be a tester and own such a great product. I need all the help i can get.

Mike Farley from Tempe, Arizona, Currently using a Leoupold.... but definitely ready to try something else.... 

Driver Callaway Max LS K1 50x

3 wood Callaway subzero mavrik 13 degree Mitsubishi blue 75 TX

2 iron Taylor made UDI hump 100x

Srixon 4-PW ZX7S with 105 Nippon x 

50-54-58 vokey raw S400

Wish I wasn't in the snow here in Illinois! Good luck to all of the hopefuls!!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink: