TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Rangefinders

Our Sponsors

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(5) Testers Wanted!   Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Laser Rangefinders   “How farâ€� isn't a particularly profound question. But when it comes to your approach shot, it's easy to take the tech

Good morning Gents!     We're very pleased to announce our group of testers for the Bushnell Tour V4 & V4 Slope Rangefinders. Our Selection Committee worked late into the evening to narrow this

Congrats guys. Not sure if I'm more jealous you get to test the range finder or live in an area that you can test the range finder.

Posted Images

Chris from Southern California (our golf season year-round)

In the past I've used SkyCaddie GPS, and currently I use a Callaway Laser Rangefinder (made by Nikon) which is approximately 6 years old.

Would love to test out some new tech!

MY BAG

Driver:      Titleist 917D3 9.5, Fuji Speeder Pro Tour Spec 74 s-flex

Fairway:   Cobra Fly-z+ 15* x-flex
Irons:        Ping i25 4-PW (yellow dot), dynamic gold X100
Wedges:   Cleveland RTX 2.0 60*, TaylorMade TP EF 54*
Putter:       Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2, name stamped, II black oxide finish

Grips:        Golf Pride New Decade Midsize +2 wraps

Ryan Beebe

Beverly,Ohio

I currently use an older model skycaddie but it would be nice to try a range finder so I could get an accurate yardage to the pin and hopefully get my approach shots closer and ultimately lower my handicap even farther. I also travel and play a lot of different courses some of which have significant elevation changes so it would be nice to try out the slope model to help take some of the guess work out of up and down hill approach shots. thanks and good luck to everyone.

Ted from Minnesota

5 handi

I had a bushnell until my boss dropped it, kicked it, and broke it. The sob never replaced it. Great products would love to test either device. Traveling to Florida over the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Tyler from Ontario

Currently using Bushnell Tour V3

WITB

Callaway 815 Alpha DBD 9* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 7x

Callaway Apex UT 18* w/ Recoil 110x

TaylorMade UDI 20* w/ Aldila VS Proto 'By-You' 70x

TaylorMade MC 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 (4-6) Project X 5.5 (7-PW)

Titleist Vokey SM5 52*, 56*, 60* w/ Dynamic Gold S300

Rife Abaco 32.5" w/ SuperStroke SS2R

Nathan Hess

Maryland

I use the Bushnell Tour V6 and I wonder how I ever played without it. It's so great to have a precise yardage to the pin or to a bunker or to a tree... Well worth the money. I'd love the chance to try the V6, especially with the slope function, as mine doesn't have that.

Tom, CA, Busnell Yardage Pro Compact 600

(Its far from compact, but at the time it was made giant binocular range finders like the 600 were probably considered compact. I'd be interested to see how large a mom-compact of the time was).

Current set makeup:

Taylormade M5 driver, 3w, &5w with Evenflow shafts

Taylormade GAPR 4h &5h

Taylormade P790 with Nippon 950 shafts
Callaway MD3 52*,PM 56*, and PM 60*
Taylormade Spider putter

Brad H.

Atlanta, GA

I am currently using a Leupold GX-3i rangefinder and don't like how difficult it is to hit intermediate targets. I play a lot of competitive golf and like to use the rangefinder to learn cover distances.  I would love to try out the new Bushnell V4 to replace my current option.