TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Rangefinders

Our Sponsors

Jeff Hajduk; North Carolina; I currently have both a Skycaddie SG5 (GPS), and a Simmons laser rangefinder. I would love to test either Bushnell, am hopeful you will select me for your test. Thanks!!!

Sent from my XT1575 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB: Ping G driver, 10.5, stiff

Cobra F6 13.5 and 18.5 fairway

Mizuno JPX900 Hot Metal 4-P

Mizuno S5 50,56,60

Scotty Cameron Futura putter

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(5) Testers Wanted!   Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Laser Rangefinders   “How farâ€� isn't a particularly profound question. But when it comes to your approach shot, it's easy to take the tech

Good morning Gents!     We're very pleased to announce our group of testers for the Bushnell Tour V4 & V4 Slope Rangefinders. Our Selection Committee worked late into the evening to narrow this

Congrats guys. Not sure if I'm more jealous you get to test the range finder or live in an area that you can test the range finder.

Posted Images

Donald

North Carolina

I currently use the course yardage markers and estimate or walk off the difference to my ball.

I tried using gps apps on my phone, but just can't see them with the sun glare. It would be nice to know actual yardages.

Tony Zoppi

Whitehall , PA

Pinseeker by  Leupold

Can't tell you how many times I read the tree behind the green instead of the pin and flew the green after a great drive in the middle of the fairway   :lol:

Width: 1440

G. Kim

Bay Area, California

Used to have Bushnell 1500? Slope edition. It's sadly broken, (I think it's part of the reason I've been shooting higher scores.)

Driver: Rogue 9.0

3W: X-hot 15.0

Hybrid: #3 TM Rescue

Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW Nippon Modus3

Wedges: Vokey 52F, 56 & 60 M grind. KBS

Putter: SC Newport Select 34 inches.

Using Arccos.