Our Sponsors

Edmund 

Illinois

I currently use a GPS app on my iPhone. 

Twitter: @EdmundCruz 

@ChiGolfAth 

What's In The Bag:

Driver:  Tour Edge Golf EX9 10 degrees, UST Mamiya ATTAS COOOL Stiff Flex
Hybrid:  Tour Edge Golf Exotics EX9 #3 Hybrid, UST MAMIYA RECOIL 670 F4 Stiff Flex
Irons:
:benhogan-small: Ft. Worth 15 Irons, 23, 27, 31, 35, 39, 43, 47 KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Wedges:
:benhogan-small: TK 15 Wedges, 51, 55, 59. KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Putter: Buzelli Golf STA-1, Standard Loft/Lie
Ball:  Snell Golf My Tour Ball 

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(5) Testers Wanted!   Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Laser Rangefinders   “How farâ€� isn't a particularly profound question. But when it comes to your approach shot, it's easy to take the tech

Good morning Gents!     We're very pleased to announce our group of testers for the Bushnell Tour V4 & V4 Slope Rangefinders. Our Selection Committee worked late into the evening to narrow this

Congrats guys. Not sure if I'm more jealous you get to test the range finder or live in an area that you can test the range finder.

Posted Images

Joel Smith

Alabama

Currently using a Garmin VivoActive, but I can't wear it while playing. It bothers me to much so I just strap it to my bag which can become inconvenient at times.

Irons: TaylorMade RSi 1 standard length/lie.

Iron Shafts: TaylorMade True Temper REAX 90 Stiff with Winn Dri-Tac grips.

Driver: TaylorMade R15 TP Black 12*

Driver Shaft: Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Silver TiNi 60 Stiff.

Putter: 2003 Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2.5.

Dexterity: Right-handed.

Home State: Alabama.

Handicap: 8.

Chris fron Hesperia California. I dont have a device to measure my yardage and that most likely hurts my game. I have only been golfing less than a year now and my scores are in the 90s. I dont know have far i hit each club and that hurts me also. But i do preety well. I would love to be a tester for bushnell. I have always admired your products. Maybe on day i can break into the 80s. But i only play once or twice a week. Thanks for listening and low scores

Sent from my SM-G935P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Mike Gentry

California

I have been using a free app on my IPhone by swing by swing for a measuring device.  It is a GPS system with "looper", which gives some indication as to wind and elevation.  However, what I have learned is that I need a laser rangefinder.  I started researching and I have settled on either a Bushnell Tour X or a Bushnell V4 with slope.  I have been pricing both, and am now want to go to a golf shop to physically look at both.  What an opportunity this would be for me to test The V4.  Not only would it answer my question as to which to buy, but also would assure me as to my needs.  I am currently a 12.4 handicap.