TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Rangefinders

Our Sponsors

My name is Rick Talley. I'm a member of Gateway National near St Louis, MO; but play a lot of different courses, too. I currently use both a laser and GPS rangefinder. My laser rangefinder is a Leopold 2ix. Weather doesn't affect when I play: 100* or 20*, I'm playing. I'd be a good candidate for this test because I'm familiar with how to shoot a target; and I would write an excellent review. Plus, I could check accuracy with my Garmin G7 and very good distance markers on my home course. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(5) Testers Wanted!   Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Laser Rangefinders   “How farâ€� isn't a particularly profound question. But when it comes to your approach shot, it's easy to take the tech

Good morning Gents!     We're very pleased to announce our group of testers for the Bushnell Tour V4 & V4 Slope Rangefinders. Our Selection Committee worked late into the evening to narrow this

Congrats guys. Not sure if I'm more jealous you get to test the range finder or live in an area that you can test the range finder.

Posted Images

Hello  - 

John Marcinek from Centreville, VA. Recent winters have been mild enough (for diehards!) to play through the last few years, and I would love to try the Bushnell rangefinders. Currently use a mobile phone app from Swing by Swing - it works okay, but cell display can be hard to see in bright sun. I would compare the two in terms of distance and usability

Thank you,

John  

I,be been using an offbrand range finder

Maryland, 17 handicap

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Fusion

3wood: Ping G20

5 wood: Titleist 917f

irons Taylormade M2 6-PW

hybrids Taylormade 4 and 5

wedges: Titleist SM5 50/54/58

putter: Scotty Cameron Newport slotback

​James Bolton

​Chattanooga, Tennessee

​I have used the Nikon Coolshot for the last 3 years.  It works pretty well, I would love to test it against Bushnell to compare.

Thanks, 

​Hope I win the chance!!!!!!!!!

Darrell Dorsey, Texas, Bushnell Tour V3 and Garmin G6

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d),Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid 85 6.0

Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i, stiff
Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54* (bent to 55*), 60*, Accra 80i, stiff
Putters: PXG Bat Attack P, 350g, 33", SS Mid-Slim 2.0
Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/BagBoy Quad XL
Accessories: Garmin G8/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized