TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Rangefinders

Our Sponsors

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(5) Testers Wanted!   Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Laser Rangefinders   “How farâ€� isn't a particularly profound question. But when it comes to your approach shot, it's easy to take the tech

Good morning Gents!     We're very pleased to announce our group of testers for the Bushnell Tour V4 & V4 Slope Rangefinders. Our Selection Committee worked late into the evening to narrow this

Congrats guys. Not sure if I'm more jealous you get to test the range finder or live in an area that you can test the range finder.

Posted Images

Joe D. 

Northern NJ

This summer will be my 5th caddying in New Jersey. I currently own a Bushnell V3. I caddy about 80-100 rounds a summer and play about 40-50 a season. I have also used many Laser Links in the past however use my V3 or a Leuphold in many tournaments including state ams and opens and U.S. open sectional qualifiers.  

Golfzlife from Omaha, NE. I will be spending 5 months in AZ this winter and would be very interested in testing the laser range finder. I currently use GPS Bushnell Neo Ghost and have used several other GPS and laser range finders in the past. I really like the Jolt technology.