TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Rangefinders

First thank you for the opportunity to be part of something special from an old Army guy and avid golfer...

Name: Luis Carrion

Handicap: 3.9

I currently use GolfPadGPS app, never used an actual range finder

Thanks again...

Driver              SLDR TP 10.5* with Aldila Rogue Silver 125 MSI 60 Tour X, 44.25"

3W                  Ping G25 with Diamana White Board D+ 82X, 42.5", tipped .5"

Driving Iron     Callaway X Prototype Utility with Tour AD DI 105X

Irons               4-P Callaway Tour Authentic Prototype with KBS C-Taper 130X

Wedges          Cleveland RTX-588 46, 50, 54, 58 with True Temper DG Tour X100

Putter              Odyssey White Hot Pro Tour V-Line with Super Stroke 1.0 Pistol GT Tour, 33.25"

Golf Ball          Kirkland Signatures and Chrome Soft 2016

(5) Testers Wanted!

attachicon.gifBushnell Tour V4-bnr.jpg

Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Laser Rangefinders

“How far” isn't a particularly profound question. But when it comes to your approach shot, it's easy to take the technology you use to figure it out for granted.

Bushnell bills itself as the “undisputed #1 laser rangefinder in golf,” and if you judge by counting the number of Bushnell's you see hanging from bags at any golf course, it's kind of hard to dispute.

attachicon.gifBushnell Tour V4 slope.jpg

Testers Wanted!

But are they really the best? We want your help to find out if Bushnell's new Tour V4 is a worthy soldier in the Bushnell lineup.

MyGolfSpy is looking for 5 avid and in-season golfers to test out (and keep) the new V4.   Three of you will test and review the standard Tour V4 model, and two will do the same with the Tour V4 Slope model. Put these things through your most demanding tests and let's see if they perform.

attachicon.gifBushnell Tour V4 - 3.jpg

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing pretty seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so please read – and follow - these instructions carefully.

First â€“ if you haven't already, you must register for the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to sign up).

Second â€“ please provide us with your name, home state/province and what, if any, yardage measuring device you use currently.

Good luck!

attachicon.gifBushnell Tour V4 -1 .jpg

And for more info on the Bushnell Tour V4 Rangefinder and other Bushnell products, visit the Bushnell Golf website.

Dave Clark

Bridgeville, Delaware

Tour V2 (since 2011)

I am a golfer that plays all year and the course I am a member at is open all winter. I love the V2 and would love to compare them for you and see how well the V4 does against the V2 as well. Merry Christmas!

Pete

Kansas

Bushnell Z6, non-Jolt model

Previously used Bushnell Hybrid 

Pete

WITB

Driver - Callaway Mavrik - Tensei Blue (S)

3wd - Callaway Epic - 16° 

17° Hybrid - Ping G15; 20° Hybrid - Ping G15

5-6 Iron - Ping G; 7-U Iron - Ping i200

54° - Ping Glide 2.0; 60° - Ping Glide 3.0

Putter - Evenroll ER2