GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Rangefinders

Our Sponsors

Range finder tester

Laurence Solberg

I am in Gainesville FL.

Would love to try a new range finder. I currently use a Bushnell v2. It would be a great comparison with the addition of slope. Let me be a tester! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

My name is Joshua Gonet and I reside in Douglasville, Ga about 25 min west of Atlanta and I currently use the Bushnell V3 standard model!

I would love to test one of these bad boys out to see how much better it is than previous years!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

"I don't lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word"- General James "Mad Dog" Mattis. USMC

Jmgonet45's Bag

Taylormade M1 8.5 lofted down a quarter turn to 8.25. Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5 X

Taylormade M2 15 Degree. Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5 X

Taylormade M1 19 Degree. Motore Speeder 8.3 Tour Spec X. 

Srixon 565 Irons 4-6. KBS C-Taper 130x 1 deg upright ,standard loft

Srixon 765 Irons 7-PW KBS C-Taper 130x 1 deg upright, standard loft

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50-54-60. KBS C-Taper 130x. 1 deg upright, standard loft

Taylormade Rossa Monza Itsy Bitsy Spider, 35 inch.

I have been using a Sky Caddie SG5 for about 7 years.

Mike

Spring, Texas

Tommy Augustine

Wisconsin

I either use the yardage markers or the course yardage book.

Eric

Pennsylvania

Callaway model (not sure what year)

Would love to test the new Bushnell Tour model.  Thanks

(5) Testers Wanted!

attachicon.gifBushnell Tour V4-bnr.jpg

Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Laser Rangefinders

“How far” isn't a particularly profound question. But when it comes to your approach shot, it's easy to take the technology you use to figure it out for granted.

Bushnell bills itself as the “undisputed #1 laser rangefinder in golf,” and if you judge by counting the number of Bushnell's you see hanging from bags at any golf course, it's kind of hard to dispute.

attachicon.gifBushnell Tour V4 slope.jpg

Testers Wanted!

But are they really the best? We want your help to find out if Bushnell's new Tour V4 is a worthy soldier in the Bushnell lineup.

MyGolfSpy is looking for 5 avid and in-season golfers to test out (and keep) the new V4.   Three of you will test and review the standard Tour V4 model, and two will do the same with the Tour V4 Slope model. Put these things through your most demanding tests and let's see if they perform.

attachicon.gifBushnell Tour V4 - 3.jpg

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing pretty seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so please read – and follow - these instructions carefully.

First â€“ if you haven't already, you must register for the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to sign up).

Second â€“ please provide us with your name, home state/province and what, if any, yardage measuring device you use currently.

Good luck!

attachicon.gifBushnell Tour V4 -1 .jpg

And for more info on the Bushnell Tour V4 Rangefinder and other Bushnell products, visit the Bushnell Golf website.

(5) Testers Wanted!

attachicon.gifBushnell Tour V4-bnr.jpg

Bushnell Tour V4/Tour V4 Slope Laser Rangefinders

“How far” isn't a particularly profound question. But when it comes to your approach shot, it's easy to take the technology you use to figure it out for granted.

Bushnell bills itself as the “undisputed #1 laser rangefinder in golf,” and if you judge by counting the number of Bushnell's you see hanging from bags at any golf course, it's kind of hard to dispute.

attachicon.gifBushnell Tour V4 slope.jpg

Testers Wanted!

But are they really the best? We want your help to find out if Bushnell's new Tour V4 is a worthy soldier in the Bushnell lineup.

MyGolfSpy is looking for 5 avid and in-season golfers to test out (and keep) the new V4.   Three of you will test and review the standard Tour V4 model, and two will do the same with the Tour V4 Slope model. Put these things through your most demanding tests and let's see if they perform.

attachicon.gifBushnell Tour V4 - 3.jpg

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing pretty seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so please read – and follow - these instructions carefully.

First â€“ if you haven't already, you must register for the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to sign up).

Second â€“ please provide us with your name, home state/province and what, if any, yardage measuring device you use currently.

Good luck!

attachicon.gifBushnell Tour V4 -1 .jpg

And for more info on the Bushnell Tour V4 Rangefinder and other Bushnell products, visit the Bushnell Golf website.

Howie Alter

Toronto,Canada

Handicap 12

Currently using a Leupold GX 4i Digital Laser Rangefinder

I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TESTING THE BUSHEL TOUR V4 SLOPE.

I HAVE PLAYED NUMEROUS TIMES WITH OTHERS WHO HAVE HAD RANGEFINDERS, ONLY TO BE LESS THAN IMPRESSED WITH THE RESULTS: ONE SPECIFIC DAY PLAYING, THERE WERE 3 RANGEFINDERS IN THE GROUP----2 OF WHICH WERE BY THE SAME MANUFACTURER. NOT ONCE, DID THE YARDAGE MATCH UP FROM THE VERY SAME SPOT..........MOST TIMES THERE WAS A VARIANCE OF UP TO 28 YARDS------& ONCE THERE WAS A VARIANCE OF 47 YARDS.

WHILE SKEPTICAL, I WOULD VERY MUCH BE ONE WHO COULD BE OBJECTIVE TO MY APPROACH FOR THE SAKE OF THE MANUFACTURER & THE GOLFING COMMUNITY IN GENERAL. I WANT TO BE A BELIEVER. SHOW ME!!

Jason Shellenberger

Virginia

Currently been using Bushnell V2 for 2-3 years?  Also have game golf, but I dont use it during the round. 

Rex Sigo

Virginia

I use the GolfNow GPA app

Would love to test these.

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls

Dave from Iowa. Currently use Bushnell GPS watch

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

a. Iron specs (flex, length/lie)taylormade rsi 1 7 iron through aw, vokey sm5 54 and vokey sm4 58 standard length and lie

b. Driver specs (loft/flex)taylormade m2 reg flex fujikura pro 70 shaft out of m1 3 wood

c. Dexterity (right or left-handed)right

d. Where You Live waterloo iowa

e. Your handicap or average 18 hole score 15 hdcp