Sign in to follow this  
txstroker

New Member from Houston, Texas

Good morning.

I am a new to the site. I live in the Houston area. I am a 6 handicap and play once a week, generally every Saturday since I work M-F. I enjoy golf and am sort of an equipment junkie; I own multiple iron sets, multiple drivers and multiple putters - can't seem to bring myself to get rid of the old clubs once I replace them.

Looking forward to everything the site has to offer.

• Like 2

Welcome!!!    There was a time that I had to travel to Houston quite often, ya'll have some fantastic golf courses in the area.   While I don't miss the business trips, I do miss playing the courses. 

Welcome!!! There was a time that I had to travel to Houston quite often, ya'll have some fantastic golf courses in the area. While I don't miss the business trips, I do miss playing the courses.

Thanks for the welcome. We do have some excellent courses here and are fortunate to have weather that allows for year-round play. I think we're going to get up to 76*F today.
  • Like 1

welcome aboard, enjoy the forums

Thanks. I'm looking forward to the forums - I've started experimenting more with shaft weights and flexes lately but don't really know enough.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to the forums - I've started experimenting more with shaft weights and flexes lately but don't really know enough.

Lots of helpful folks here to help you out

Welcome! I'm not too far from the Houston area, maybe we can get out on the course sometime!

Welcome...I use to live in Houston (Yewston)...

where do you usually play?

I live on the south side but play all over the city. I played at Blackhorse this weekend but play at Timber Creek, Wildcat and Southwyck the most I would say.