Boricuagolf

New Spy from Fredericksburg, VA

Hello all, my name is Louie, originally from Puerto Rico, recently retired from the US Army after 26 years of service and 5 deployments (got hurt in Baghdad), doing well though, anyone in the near by vicinity of Fredericksburg or Virginia for that matter, I would love to tee it up with you, take care and hit'em straight!!!

• Like 3

Welcome!  I am from Virginia but about as far from Fredericksburg as one can get and still be in Virginia.  About 300 miles to be exact.

Enjoy MGS!

• Like 1

As a Virginia native, it is with pleasure that I welcome you.   Because you are in Fredericksburg, you are in genuine Virginia.   Any thing north of Fredericksburg is DC suburbs.   Since I am in Annapolis, finding a golf venue somewhere in the middle would not be difficult and a rather reasonable commute.  Heck, with a tee time that does not require that I get up with the ducks, I have no problem coming to Fredericksburg.  Looking forward to some golf with you.

• Like 2

Hello all, my name is Louie, originally from Puerto Rico, recently retired from the US Army after 26 years of service and 5 deployments (got hurt in Baghdad), doing well though, anyone in the near by vicinity of Fredericksburg or Virginia for that matter, I would love to tee it up with you, take care and hit'em straight!!!

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service! Hopefully one day we can tee it up and chew the fat.

• Like 1

Welcome and there are a few of us in the DC suburbs of Maryland around here and a couple NOVA guys.

I know I had Potomac Shores on my list to get to this year and didn't so that would be worth a trip to tee it up with you down there, and also Mattaponni Springs is a favorite of several of us.  Find the regional thread for DC/MD/PA/NJ and stay in touch there.

Thank You for your service!!

• Like 1

I am willing to drive as well...let get together when the weather gets better, I play in anything from 45* and up...

Again, looking forward to some golf with you.   Living in Annapolis, I had some rather unhappy neighbors on Saturday, especially the ring knockers.   While not a lifer, as an Army vet, I tried not to look too happy.   Thank you for your life time of service.  

• Like 1

As a Virginia native, it is with pleasure that I welcome you. Because you are in Fredericksburg, you are in genuine Virginia. Any thing north of Fredericksburg is DC suburbs. Since I am in Annapolis, finding a golf venue somewhere in the middle would not be difficult and a rather reasonable commute. Heck, with a tee time that does not require that I get up with the ducks, I have no problem coming to Fredericksburg. Looking forward to some golf with you.

Me thinks Mattaponi would be a good half way course :) what say you The Wahoo?

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

MDGolfHacker

Its the other direction for all of us

But I catch your point and agree it always makes the trip worthwhile.

Sent from my LG-D850 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest, and thank you for your service!!  Glad you joined us.

• Like 1

MDGolfHacker

Actually, Mattaponi Springs is about half way between Fredericksburg and Richmond.   However, it is still an option to play a good venue.   Heck, we've done it before, I think back in our early TGC days a group of us made the trip.   I have not been back since, so I would love to do it again.

• Like 1

Thank you for your service and thank you for enlisting in MyGolfSpy!  

And let me know if/when you guys do a DC get together. I have a sister in Arlington and try to get down that area once a year....would be fun to tee it up with you boys!

• Like 2