Sign in to follow this  
coachdoc

Equipment Reviews

Hi to All from a currently "COLD" ALBERTA, CANADA.!!

This wonderful game of golf has changed so much since I first started playing (with blade clubs) and the equipment has come leaps and bounds much to my appreciation. However the technology has allowed a variety of manufacturers to enter into the market place with a lot of unsubstantiated claims of increased performance. I look forward to utilizing golf spy to assist in seperating the wheat from the chaff so to speak and avoid purchasing a pig in a poke as I hate spending good money after bad.Testing of new products to provide feedback is something I look forward to in the immediate future. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

Glad to have you aboard coach, welcome to the forums!

Make sure to take a look at the How testers will be chosen thread for some tips if you are passionate about official reviews.

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/9910-forum-testing-how-forum-testers-will-be-chosen/

Welcome to MGS...glad to have you here.  

While I would love to test some equipment, it appears that I may not have the skills required.   I could not post a picture on this site if my life depended on it.   But that is not the fault of the site, it's my own darn fault for being such a computer or digital idiot.  No doubt, that the opportunity to test equipment is a fantastic perk.   But from my perspective, that is just what it is an additional perk.   The value of this site is way more than testing opportunities.   To me, it is the ability just to civilly talk golf with other golfers; to read the reviews of others, especially my fellow seniors; and to hopefully schedule some rounds of golf with my MGS friends.  

• Like 2

Welcome neighbor, from just south of you, but right now probably not any warmer!!  Glad you joined us.  Love Alberta; need to make it up there for golf one day.