TESTERS WANTED! ×

Pet Pictures

ole gray

Hello spy's, I'm asking for some help with votes, please vote for my cat NACHO, see link, thanks!!

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/05/njs_top_pet_vote_for_top_cat.html

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Done deal and good luck!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

This is my dog all day long!  lol   I love her however if her Mom (my wife) goes outside, Roxie has to follow her and let me tell ya, it's a lot! Kelly puts her back inside and Roxie is ready to go back out in no time... She'll whine at me until I take her out.   :wacko: 

1560466_643970555732198_1729115615662727

Cleveland

This is my dog all day long! lol I love her however if her Mom (my wife) goes outside, Roxie has to follow her and let me tell ya, it's a lot! Kelly puts her back inside and Roxie is ready to go back out in no time... She'll whine at me until I take her out. :wacko:

1560466_643970555732198_1729115615662727

Awwwww!

Ever hear the old quote:

"A door is the thing that a dog is always on the wrong side of."

:-)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Surveying their territory on a gray, damp and kinda chilly .. non-golfing .. day....

IMG_20170605_113931300.jpg

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

IMG_0733.JPG

Hanging out while I clean my clubs

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

attachicon.gif IMG_0733.JPG

Hanging out while I clean my clubs

Good looking dog right there!

Cleveland

Good looking dog right there!

Thanks! He's a great dog and loves hanging out in the garage with me while I'm working or cleaning the sticks after a round.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Thanks! He's a great dog and loves hanging out in the garage with me while I'm working or cleaning the sticks after a round.

He wants to go golfing Dad!  ;) 

Cleveland

Do you folks who take your dogs on neighborhood strolls ever have any issues with other dogs checking your dog/dogs out?

There are a couple of dogs who have greeted us on occasion and one time I thought it might get serious. My dog's pretty big and strong and she nearly yanked me down while "guarding" me. She did yank me down (I'm not small at 6'2" 212 lbs) a couple years back while walking her and broke my hip. Doing this incident a little miniature Doberman was barking at us as another walker passed by. I'm real careful not to get in her way when she get's excited as she can take ya knees slap out from under ya. Another incident that happened just recently was when we were walking by a house where a man was cutting his lawn. The garage door was up and when Roxie and I approached the yard a chocolate lab, small mutt, and a frigging horse (bullmastiff) came charging out. I nearly shat my pants with all the commotion going on. Luckily the man cutting grass saw his dogs barking and stopped them before we had a big ruckus. I carry a metal cane with me for two reasons. One to keep Roxie from yanking me over again and two to ward off aggressive dogs from charging.

Thankfully I haven't run into any dogs that I would say we're out of line or out of control. We have come across a couple not so friendly dogs (our neighbours dog being one of them) and their owners have been great simply saying their dog doesn't play well and we move on. My pup has learned that our neighbours dog is unfriendly and as our yard isn't fenced and I rarely have him on leash at home. he stays away and just watches the neighbours dog while it barks at the end of it's rope desperately trying to get to at him.

The rest of the folks in our neighbourhood that have dogs are all very friendly and the dogs romp around and play in a common area right by all the houses.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

IMG_1224.JPG

The laziest pup around...

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

The Queen of the House on her throne!!!

1a.jpg

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls

I told my dog Roxie to get off her arse and come see me and she stuck her tongue out

IMG_2117.JPG

Cleveland

Our dog Roxie injured her knee today trying to hop on the couch to her favorite spot.  She slid back down to the floor and was yipping in pain. She made it to her bed and lay there for a while. I called her to go out side and she made it about 10 feet before she lay down in pain. She was shaking and I knew then something was wrong.  We called our Vet and she said to give her tramadol and pet aspirin.  If not better to bring her in tomorrow morning. My wife and I tried to get her in the backyard for a bath room call. We had to drag her out on her bed.  She just laid around and tried to get up but couldn't.  I ended up having to tote her back in the house to lay her on her bed to rest.  She's a 96 pound dog so you can imagine a 66 year old man toting a big dog like that .  I work out at my gym several days per week however picking up dead weight like that is harder than gym weights.  I got her resting now and we will try one more bath room call before bed time.  I'm worried about our fur baby now so all your prayers are appreciated. 

Cleveland

Our dog Roxie injured her knee today trying to hop on the couch to her favorite spot. She slid back down to the floor and was yipping in pain. She made it to her bed and lay there for a while. I called her to go out side and she made it about 10 feet before she lay down in pain. She was shaking and I knew then something was wrong. We called our Vet and she said to give her tramadol and pet aspirin. If not better to bring her in tomorrow morning. My wife and I tried to get her in the backyard for a bath room call. We had to drag her out on her bed. She just laid around and tried to get up but couldn't. I ended up having to tote her back in the house to lay her on her bed to rest. She's a 96 pound dog so you can imagine a 66 year old man toting a big dog like that . I work out at my gym several days per week however picking up dead weight like that is harder than gym weights. I got her resting now and we will try one more bath room call before bed time. I'm worried about our fur baby now so all your prayers are appreciated.

Oh oh........ :(

(Thinking positive thoughts, Thinking positive thoughts, Thinking positive thoughts, Thinking positive thoughts, .....)

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Our dog Roxie injured her knee today trying to hop on the couch to her favorite spot. She slid back down to the floor and was yipping in pain. She made it to her bed and lay there for a while. I called her to go out side and she made it about 10 feet before she lay down in pain. She was shaking and I knew then something was wrong. We called our Vet and she said to give her tramadol and pet aspirin. If not better to bring her in tomorrow morning. My wife and I tried to get her in the backyard for a bath room call. We had to drag her out on her bed. She just laid around and tried to get up but couldn't. I ended up having to tote her back in the house to lay her on her bed to rest. She's a 96 pound dog so you can imagine a 66 year old man toting a big dog like that . I work out at my gym several days per week however picking up dead weight like that is harder than gym weights. I got her resting now and we will try one more bath room call before bed time. I'm worried about our fur baby now so all your prayers are appreciated.

Ole gray

Several years ago our terrier had a knee problem in her rear leg - She could hardly walk. an operation (1700.00) and several weeks later she walks like new. She does have a couple of screws in that leg so when the weather changes I can tell it bothers her but not not enough to slow her down. At 9 she is as active as a 6 mon old puppy.

So there is hope - just need the right vet.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Ole gray

Several years ago our terrier had a knee problem in her rear leg - She could hardly walk. an operation (1700.00) and several weeks later she walks like new. She does have a couple of screws in that leg so when the weather changes I can tell it bothers her but not not enough to slow her down. At 9 she is as active as a 6 mon old puppy.

Thanks buddy.   Yea tomorrow we will get her checked out and from what we have read on google it sounds like a knee issue.  

I bet the rehab was rough?  Our dog is pretty heavy and I'm wondering how we are going to manage during her recovery.  I purchased a dog lift vest that has good reviews.  Hopefully it will help us help her get around during the recovery.  I paid for one day shipping so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. 

We were scheduled for several days vacation with our family down at Destin Florida starting this Saturday however unless a miracle happens, that will not happen. Roxie was going with us. 

Cleveland

Ole gray

Ah, nice to hear a good success story! And yeah, they're really always just big(-ger) puppies .. aren't they?

OG - was reluctant to say the word "operation" :(

Hopefully not. Our big dopey came up limping once on a rear leg and I immediately panicked that he tore a ligament (apparently not all that uncommon in big dogs) but our vet put him on an inflammatory (and a pain pill) and after about a week or so .. plus us trying hard to limit his movement and activity! .. he was fine :) .. back to being a big puppy again!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_1224.JPG

The laziest pup around...

Bijon frise/shih tzu mix?  I've got one of those...

20160905_082337.jpg

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Ah, nice to hear a good success story! And yeah, they're really always just big(-ger) puppies .. aren't they?

OG - was reluctant to say the word "operation" :(

Hopefully not. Our big dopey came up limping once on a rear leg and I immediately panicked that he tore a ligament (apparently not all that uncommon in big dogs) but our vet put him on an inflammatory (and a pain pill) and after about a week or so .. plus us trying hard to limit his movement and activity! .. he was fine :) .. back to being a big puppy again!

Good news today.  Our girl Roxie does not have a torn ACL.  She was put on tramadol and an inflammatory called Rimadyl (spelling may be wrong). Pulled/torn muscle along with some evidence of arthritis is the prognosis for now.  I know she is in a lot of pain however she was soooooo sweet at the vet.  The assistant came to us to ask some questions and Roxie rolled them big brown eyes at her and put her paw up to shake her hand.  The assistant immediately fell in love with our dog.   She's a cool dog even in pain.  

Cleveland

Good news today. Our girl Roxie does not have a torn ACL. She was put on tramadol and an inflammatory called Rimadyl (spelling may be wrong). Pulled/torn muscle along with some evidence of arthritis is the prognosis for now. I know she is in a lot of pain however she was soooooo sweet at the vet. The assistant came to us to ask some questions and Roxie rolled them big brown eyes at her and put her paw up to shake her hand. The assistant immediately fell in love with our dog. She's a cool dog even in pain.

Ah, whew! Guess you'll be walking by yourself for bit. Let her rest up (even when she doesn't wanna!).

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Good news today. Our girl Roxie does not have a torn ACL. She was put on tramadol and an inflammatory called Rimadyl (spelling may be wrong). Pulled/torn muscle along with some evidence of arthritis is the prognosis for now. I know she is in a lot of pain however she was soooooo sweet at the vet. The assistant came to us to ask some questions and Roxie rolled them big brown eyes at her and put her paw up to shake her hand. The assistant immediately fell in love with our dog. She's a cool dog even in pain.

That's GREAT news. Glad to hear she'll be ok.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Ah, whew! Guess you'll be walking by yourself for bit. Let her rest up (even when she doesn't wanna!).

She's good at resting  :D 

That's GREAT news. Glad to hear she'll be ok.

Thanks guys and we appreciate ya prayers!

Cleveland

Glad to hear OG!

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Bijon frise/shih tzu mix? I've got one of those...

attachicon.gif20160905_082337.jpg

Wow! They look very similar, he's actually a Malti-Poo (maltese and toy poodle mix) but he looks very similar to my parent's Bichon.

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

dog.jpg

A dog is able to learn up to 250 words and gestures

A dog can count up to 5 and can perform simple math.

Equivalent human age:  3

cat.jpg

A cat doesn't care, and is sick of your sh!t.

Equivalent human age:  42

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

^^ Ha!!! Good one! ^^

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Our dog Roxie injured her knee today trying to hop on the couch to her favorite spot.  She slid back down to the floor and was yipping in pain. She made it to her bed and lay there for a while. I called her to go out side and she made it about 10 feet before she lay down in pain. She was shaking and I knew then something was wrong.  We called our Vet and she said to give her tramadol and pet aspirin.  If not better to bring her in tomorrow morning. My wife and I tried to get her in the backyard for a bath room call. We had to drag her out on her bed.  She just laid around and tried to get up but couldn't.  I ended up having to tote her back in the house to lay her on her bed to rest.  She's a 96 pound dog so you can imagine a 66 year old man toting a big dog like that .  I work out at my gym several days per week however picking up dead weight like that is harder than gym weights.  I got her resting now and we will try one more bath room call before bed time.  I'm worried about our fur baby now so all your prayers are appreciated. 

Sorry to hear that. I hope it turns out well. My boy is 150 lbs., so I have to be careful not to let himself get into situations where he might hurt himself. Every time he slips on the laminate floor in the kitchen, I freak out. :unsure: