Pet Pictures

ole gray
Message added by StrokerAce

Hi folks.... we love to see your pics!  It makes the forum even more enjoyable.

And we now have a new place to post all of them.... https://forum.mygolfspy.com/gallery/

Please continue to share them on the new gallery!

attachicon.gifIMG_1224.JPG

The laziest pup around...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bijon frise/shih tzu mix?  I've got one of those...

20160905_082337.jpg

• Like 3

(D) G410 LST | (3) SpeedZone Big Tour | (5) TM Sim Max | (H) Titleist 818 H2 | (I) Z785 | (W) ZipCore | (P) Cleveland Premier HB 11

Ah, nice to hear a good success story! And yeah, they're really always just big(-ger) puppies .. aren't they?

OG - was reluctant to say the word "operation" :(

Hopefully not. Our big dopey came up limping once on a rear leg and I immediately panicked that he tore a ligament (apparently not all that uncommon in big dogs) but our vet put him on an inflammatory (and a pain pill) and after about a week or so .. plus us trying hard to limit his movement and activity! .. he was fine :) .. back to being a big puppy again!

Good news today.  Our girl Roxie does not have a torn ACL.  She was put on tramadol and an inflammatory called Rimadyl (spelling may be wrong). Pulled/torn muscle along with some evidence of arthritis is the prognosis for now.  I know she is in a lot of pain however she was soooooo sweet at the vet.  The assistant came to us to ask some questions and Roxie rolled them big brown eyes at her and put her paw up to shake her hand.  The assistant immediately fell in love with our dog.   She's a cool dog even in pain.  

• Like 3

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway MAVRIK MAX 3 - wood
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Callaway Mavrik Max 6 hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 7 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Odyssey 
 ODYSSEY ARM-LOCK 2-BALL TEN 

Good news today. Our girl Roxie does not have a torn ACL. She was put on tramadol and an inflammatory called Rimadyl (spelling may be wrong). Pulled/torn muscle along with some evidence of arthritis is the prognosis for now. I know she is in a lot of pain however she was soooooo sweet at the vet. The assistant came to us to ask some questions and Roxie rolled them big brown eyes at her and put her paw up to shake her hand. The assistant immediately fell in love with our dog. She's a cool dog even in pain.

Ah, whew! Guess you'll be walking by yourself for bit. Let her rest up (even when she doesn't wanna!).
  • Like 1

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Callaway Epic Speed 4W (Project X Cypher)
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 7W (Tensei CK Blue)
..Callaway Super Hybrid 23 (PX Catalyst) and Big Bertha 19 5H (Recoil ZTR)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 and CBX 60 (both Rotex graphite)
..Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g, P2 Reflex Tour)
..all in a Datrek bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator

Good news today. Our girl Roxie does not have a torn ACL. She was put on tramadol and an inflammatory called Rimadyl (spelling may be wrong). Pulled/torn muscle along with some evidence of arthritis is the prognosis for now. I know she is in a lot of pain however she was soooooo sweet at the vet. The assistant came to us to ask some questions and Roxie rolled them big brown eyes at her and put her paw up to shake her hand. The assistant immediately fell in love with our dog. She's a cool dog even in pain.

That's GREAT news. Glad to hear she'll be ok.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Ah, whew! Guess you'll be walking by yourself for bit. Let her rest up (even when she doesn't wanna!).

She's good at resting  :D 

That's GREAT news. Glad to hear she'll be ok.

Thanks guys and we appreciate ya prayers!

• Like 1

Odyssey 

Glad to hear OG!

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Bijon frise/shih tzu mix? I've got one of those...

attachicon.gif20160905_082337.jpg

Wow! They look very similar, he's actually a Malti-Poo (maltese and toy poodle mix) but he looks very similar to my parent's Bichon.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

3-wood:  :adams-small:  Tight Lies (15*) 

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

dog.jpg

A dog is able to learn up to 250 words and gestures

A dog can count up to 5 and can perform simple math.

Equivalent human age:  3

cat.jpg

A cat doesn't care, and is sick of your sh!t.

Equivalent human age:  42

• Like 6

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

^^ Ha!!! Good one! ^^

..all in a Datrek bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Our dog Roxie injured her knee today trying to hop on the couch to her favorite spot.  She slid back down to the floor and was yipping in pain. She made it to her bed and lay there for a while. I called her to go out side and she made it about 10 feet before she lay down in pain. She was shaking and I knew then something was wrong.  We called our Vet and she said to give her tramadol and pet aspirin.  If not better to bring her in tomorrow morning. My wife and I tried to get her in the backyard for a bath room call. We had to drag her out on her bed.  She just laid around and tried to get up but couldn't.  I ended up having to tote her back in the house to lay her on her bed to rest.  She's a 96 pound dog so you can imagine a 66 year old man toting a big dog like that .  I work out at my gym several days per week however picking up dead weight like that is harder than gym weights.  I got her resting now and we will try one more bath room call before bed time.  I'm worried about our fur baby now so all your prayers are appreciated. 

Sorry to hear that. I hope it turns out well. My boy is 150 lbs., so I have to be careful not to let himself get into situations where he might hurt himself. Every time he slips on the laminate floor in the kitchen, I freak out. :unsure:

• Like 1

Good news today.  Our girl Roxie does not have a torn ACL.  She was put on tramadol and an inflammatory called Rimadyl (spelling may be wrong). Pulled/torn muscle along with some evidence of arthritis is the prognosis for now.  I know she is in a lot of pain however she was soooooo sweet at the vet.  The assistant came to us to ask some questions and Roxie rolled them big brown eyes at her and put her paw up to shake her hand.  The assistant immediately fell in love with our dog.   She's a cool dog even in pain.  

Good for Roxie!.... and you.

• Like 1

Good for Roxie!.... and you.

Hey she was dragging me down the road today so she's got a little pep in her step again....   Heading to Destin, Fla. tomorrow with Roxie in the back seat.  All is good!

• Like 3

Odyssey 

attachicon.gifDSC_0275

I'm trying to stretch before my round but Sophie wants belly rubs.....

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Too funny. Our terrier loves belly rubs - when guests come over she immediately gets on her back for one. We call it her 'slutty pose' [emoji4]

• Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

IMG_3593.jpg

My puppy with her dad on the right never met each other and after a hunt test had to take a picture because they look identical and in this picture they both did similar poses which was cool snd unplanned.

Sent from my LG-H820 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 4

attachicon.gifIMG_3593.jpg

My puppy with her dad on the right never met each other and after a hunt test had to take a picture because they look identical and in this picture they both did similar poses which was cool snd unplanned.

Beautiful! Had a Short Hair Pointer when I was a kid; a female with more of the liver brown color. We didn't field train her, she was just our pet. And she was such a GREAT dog - loved to fetch and swim. She wouldn't come all the way out of the water to drop the ball at your feet .. she'd stand about knee deep and stare at you with that bobbed tail going back and forth at a hundred miles an hour :)

Beautiful! Had a Short Hair Pointer when I was a kid; a female with more of the liver brown color. We didn't field train her, she was just our pet. And she was such a GREAT dog - loved to fetch and swim. She wouldn't come all the way out of the water to drop the ball at your feet .. she'd stand about knee deep and stare at you with that bobbed tail going back and forth at a hundred miles an hour :)

My short hair is a great hunter and a great house dog. My wirehair is a little calmer in the house

• Like 1

IMG_0131.JPG Eddie n Woody getting ready for a ride. He's a good dog, get his hair, tail and ears pulled, hi eyes poked and his butt prodded but never even growls. Good boy!

Sent from my Augusta National using MyGolfSpy

• Like 9

Driver:  :ping-small:  G 10.5* W/Tour Stiff 65g Ping Shaft   

Fairway Woods:  :cobra-small:  Cobra F6 13.5*, F6 Baffler 16*  

Irons: Split Set-  :ping-small: i200 3i - 7i ,  :benhogan-small: Ft Worth 15s, 8 (36), 9 (40), PW (44) 

Wedges: :benhogan-small:  TK, 52* & 56*

Putter:  :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin 

Bag:  :ping-small: Hoofer 5way

Balls:  :taylormade-small: TP5/X

Our oldest doxie, Toby.  Doing what he loves most.

FB_IMG_1498525651732_1498525674777.jpg

• Like 9

Sean K.

Driver: :callaway-small: Great Big Bertha, 10.5o, -1"
Wood: :srixon-small: Z-F85, 3W, 15o
Hybrids: :titelist-small: 818 H1, 19o
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Hot Metal 4-GW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2.0 55o, 60o
Putter: :1332069271_TommyArmour: Tour Impact No. 3
Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star

2017 Vice Pro Forum Review
2019 Tommy Armour Tour Impact No.3 Forum Review