Pet Pictures

ole gray
Message added by StrokerAce

Hi folks.... we love to see your pics!  It makes the forum even more enjoyable.

And we now have a new place to post all of them.... https://forum.mygolfspy.com/gallery/

Please continue to share them on the new gallery!

Do you folks who take your dogs on neighborhood strolls ever have any  issues with other dogs  checking your dog/dogs out?

There are a couple of dogs who have greeted us on occasion and one time I thought it might get serious.  My dog's pretty big and strong and she nearly yanked me down while "guarding" me.  She did yank me down (I'm not small at 6'2" 212 lbs) a couple years back while walking her and broke my hip. Doing this incident a little miniature Doberman was barking at us as another walker passed by.   I'm real careful not to get in her way when she get's excited as she can take ya knees slap out from under ya.  Another incident that happened just recently was when we were walking by a house where a man was cutting his lawn.  The garage door was up and when Roxie and I approached the yard a chocolate lab, small mutt, and a frigging horse (bullmastiff) came charging out.  I nearly shat my pants with all the commotion going on.  Luckily the man cutting grass saw his dogs barking and stopped them before we had a big ruckus. I carry a metal cane with me for two reasons.  One to keep Roxie from yanking me over again and two to ward off aggressive dogs from charging.   

• Like 2

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway MAVRIK MAX 3 - wood
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Callaway Mavrik Max 6 hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 7 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Odyssey 
 ODYSSEY ARM-LOCK 2-BALL TEN 

My neighbor called the State Police on me for "allowing" my dog to come bark at him while he is smoking his medical marijuana on his back porch, which was the only time she ever went over there.I don't mind that he has a card, or that he smokes it within 50' of my house. But she is a friggin golden retriever, harmless little pup, that now we have to keep on a leash. I moved to the country to get away from crap like that. I have about 2 acres for her to run around on, but the dude decided that she is vicious.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

IMG_0085.JPG

Here's Clara!

• Like 4

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

Cobra Fly-Z Hybrid 18.5

Titleist 816 H1 23

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Go Georgia Bulldogs!!! [emoji378]

You meant Butler Bulldogs of course

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

Zofi thinks she is a lap dog.......NOT....she's 11 months and up to 65 lbs now.

A couple more of her favorite relaxing positions on her couch.

20170329_203317.jpg

20170408_163128.jpg

20170408_162706.jpg

• Like 3

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls

Zofi thinks she is a lap dog.......NOT....she's 11 months and up to 65 lbs now.

A couple more of her favorite relaxing positions on her couch.

Hilarious! Verrrry cute!
  • Like 1

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Callaway Epic Speed 4W (Project X Cypher)
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 7W (Tensei CK Blue)
..Callaway Super Hybrid 23 (PX Catalyst) and Big Bertha 19 5H (Recoil ZTR)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 and CBX 60 (both Rotex graphite)
..Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g, P2 Reflex Tour)
..all in a Datrek bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator

My neighbor called the State Police on me for "allowing" my dog to come bark at him while he is smoking his medical marijuana on his back porch, which was the only time she ever went over there.I don't mind that he has a card, or that he smokes it within 50' of my house. But she is a friggin golden retriever, harmless little pup, that now we have to keep on a leash. I moved to the country to get away from crap like that. I have about 2 acres for her to run around on, but the dude decided that she is vicious.

Well, then, he shouldn't mind you cleaning your shotgun and 30-odd on your back porch.

..all in a Datrek bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Do you folks who take your dogs on neighborhood strolls ever have any issues with other dogs checking your dog/dogs out?

There are a couple of dogs who have greeted us on occasion and one time I thought it might get serious. My dog's pretty big and strong and she nearly yanked me down while "guarding" me. She did yank me down (I'm not small at 6'2" 212 lbs) a couple years back while walking her and broke my hip. Doing this incident a little miniature Doberman was barking at us as another walker passed by. I'm real careful not to get in her way when she get's excited as she can take ya knees slap out from under ya. Another incident that happened just recently was when we were walking by a house where a man was cutting his lawn. The garage door was up and when Roxie and I approached the yard a chocolate lab, small mutt, and a frigging horse (bullmastiff) came charging out. I nearly shat my pants with all the commotion going on. Luckily the man cutting grass saw his dogs barking and stopped them before we had a big ruckus. I carry a metal cane with me for two reasons. One to keep Roxie from yanking me over again and two to ward off aggressive dogs from charging.

Yeah, always a worry but so far so good (knock on wood!). Lots of dog walkers in our area but so far all seem to keep their dogs .. mostly .. under control.

My guys are good - as long as we don't get too close to others - with one, the larger one of course almost 90 lbs of muscle and energy, being the more social one who starts jumping around wanting to play. He doesn't understand aggression from others - I have to pull him back to protect him....

The other guy, an older Lab, is almost always oblivious and pretty much focused on the path ahead to his next pee spot!

My biggest problem is when both of them want to pull in the same direction at the same time .... together at about 160ish pounds they outweigh me!, plus together they have that "8-Paw" traction and they say dogs use their muscles more efficiently than we do, so I really have to dig in to hold them!

• Like 2

attachicon.gif IMG_0119.JPG

Darth Vader

hahaha what a cool name for the kitty!

• Like 3

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway MAVRIK MAX 3 - wood
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Callaway Mavrik Max 6 hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 7 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Odyssey 
 ODYSSEY ARM-LOCK 2-BALL TEN 

IMG_0766.JPG

Here's my fur child a couple days after we adopted her, which was about a year ago now. She's grown a little since this picture, but not much. Not sure what she's mixed with since we were told Lab/Pit and she only weighs 35 lbs full grown but she's our little sweetheart regardless

• Like 6

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

Rescue cat wife picked up at Humane Society 13 years ago.

I'm not a cat guy by nature but this cat has been pretty cool. Kinda runs the house.

• Like 6

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Hello spy's, I'm asking for some help with votes, please vote for my cat NACHO, see link, thanks!!

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/05/njs_top_pet_vote_for_top_cat.html

Done!

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"