ole gray

Kiss my a$$!   :angry:

LOL You cold weather boys need to move South!  :D 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Working on it!  Although, my daughters prefer Oregon.

Either way, it beats 15* and ice for 3 months a year.

Depends on where in Oregon.  West of the Cascades it rains for 4 months of the year; east of the Cascades is drier.  I like Bend/Redmond, similar to my area but higher elevation.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Depends on where in Oregon.  West of the Cascades it rains for 4 months of the year; east of the Cascades is drier.  I like Bend/Redmond, similar to my area but higher elevation.

As long as it's not the frozen kind all that often, it would be acceptable.  

As long as it's not the frozen kind all that often, it would be acceptable.  

It's been a little more frozen this year than normal, but it's mostly rain.  I lived there my first 21 years, and I was happy to leave!  Many golf courses get pretty soggy since they don't drain that well.  It's pretty!  Nice and green; but there is a reason!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

It's been a little more frozen this year than normal, but it's mostly rain.  I lived there my first 21 years, and I was happy to leave!  Many golf courses get pretty soggy since they don't drain that well.  It's pretty!  Nice and green; but there is a reason!!

Where would be the ideal spot to relocate considering climate, quality of life, golf, etc. etc?  That would make an outstanding forum discussion topic.

I have never been put off by wet, soggy conditions but could see where it would become tiresome over time.  All things being equal, I think California would offer the best of everything.  However, "all things being equal" and California should be taken with a certain measure of caution!   ;)

Where would be the ideal spot to relocate considering climate, quality of life, golf, etc. etc?  That would make an outstanding forum discussion topic.

I have never been put off by wet, soggy conditions but could see where it would become tiresome over time.  All things being equal, I think California would offer the best of everything.  However, "all things being equal" and California should be taken with a certain measure of caution!   ;)

IMO, California is a nice place to visit and play golf, but I would never live there.

I think your idea of a forum topic is great.  However, I would expect most everyone to say that their location is the best, and for them it probably is.  Everyone has different criteria.  Before I retired, I traveled a lot of the country, and while I was there I would ask myself; Could I live here?  I did not find very many places that met my criteria.  I still like the Pacific Northwest, even though it is cold and snowy right now!!  

IMO, California is a nice place to visit and play golf, but I would never live there.

I think your idea of a forum topic is great.  However, I would expect most everyone to say that their location is the best, and for them it probably is.  Everyone has different criteria.  Before I retired, I traveled a lot of the country, and while I was there I would ask myself; Could I live here?  I did not find very many places that met my criteria.  I still like the Pacific Northwest, even though it is cold and snowy right now!!  

Hey Kenny it's 72 degrees in Georgia today    ;) 

Cleveland

See my reply yesterday...  times 2.

Weather near my golf course for the next 10 days...

attachicon.gifRichland Jan 12 2017.jpg

We all were talking about how fortunate we are with the weather we have had the last couple of days and the trend is for it to stay nice at least through the weekend. Some of our senior guys moved from places like Michigan and Ohio and they are constantly talking about how fortunate they are not to be under cold wet snowy conditions..   Not to mention the flooding and all that is going on in parts of the country....    Crazy stuff!

Hang in there partner! 

Cleveland

We all were talking about how fortunate we are with the weather we have had the last couple of days and the trend is for it to stay nice at least through the weekend. Some of our senior guys moved from places like Michigan and Ohio and they are constantly talking about how fortunate they are not to be under cold wet snowy conditions..   Not to mention the flooding and all that is going on in parts of the country....    Crazy stuff!

Hang in there partner! 

In 408 hours I will be in Phoenix!

I think I need to put this weather shiatt into perspective.  It really is no different than it was in Idaho in 1952.  He is a picture from 1952...

15895178_1810446555647825_4688715106628182769_n.jpg

Here is picture from the county just north of where I live...

15977549_1390792130960621_1419564689041296385_n.jpg

Of course it always snows more in Idaho than it does here.

In 408 hours I will be in Phoenix!

I think I need to put this weather shiatt into perspective.  It really is no different than it was in Idaho in 1952.  He is a picture from 1952...

attachicon.gif15895178_1810446555647825_4688715106628182769_n.jpg

Here is picture from the county just north of where I live...

attachicon.gif15977549_1390792130960621_1419564689041296385_n.jpg

Of course it always snows more in Idaho than it does here.

WOW!     That's about all I got to say about that!! :blink: 

Cleveland

79* at 5:00 today from the 17th Tee of Pebble Creek

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Unusual snow and ice my clubs been closed each weekend since before xmas because of it. Played a 30* 9 last week before the snow and ice this week.

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

18* this past Saturday, 80* and sunny today! Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Ok. So, I Live in the Northern KY area. Just minutes south of Cincinnati. Our weather is crazy here in the winter. Up and down. Got to play a few rounds last winter. Right now it's just teasing me. It's warmer (60°+) during the week, when I have work and colder (40°-) on the weekend when I'm off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Okay, it hasn't snowed in 4 days.. That's the good news.  Today it's 3*, feels like -4*.  Oh yeah, freezing fog; visibility less than 1/4 mile.

attachicon.gifIMG_9973.jpg

ABC World News tonight is showing some pics of the ice storm that is hitting parts of the country.  You folks take care and be CAREFUL during this time...   What you have shown on here and I just saw on the news is awful!

Cleveland

ABC World News tonight is showing some pics of the ice storm that is hitting parts of the country.  You folks take care and be CAREFUL during this time...   What you have shown on here and I just saw on the news is awful!

I just looked at the record low for today...  0* in 1993.  Right now at 6pm it's 0*.  Our average low temperature for this date is 28*.  The problem is that it hasn't been above freezing since New Year's Eve, and most of the last two weeks have been in single digits.  Next Wednesday is the first day this year that is supposed to be above freezing.  At least it's not snowing anymore.

Another day in the 70's today and It looks to stay the same for next week. :) 

Cleveland

1 inch of ice inbound. There are a finite number of swings I can do in my apartment. I'm getting a little edgy and have a bad case of cabin fever... hope everyone else is warmer than here!

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

Mid 80's today.......had 40 players in the game today.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

75 degrees and sunny today!

Cleveland

This image was posted on Facebook early last week by a local law enforcement officer I grew up with.  If anyone is familiar with Fancy Gap Mountain in Virginia, this photo was taken at the crest of the mountain along Route 52 parallel to Interstate 77 just before crossing into North Carolina.

This area is very close to Primland for anyone who has played there.

Snow.jpg