Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Weather in your neck of the woods?

ole gray

12 hours ago, perseveringgolfer said:

I really feel for you guys with tons of snow and ice, nice to look at but a PITA to live in especially with spring right around the corner.

We have rain and a cold arctic wind the last few days, forecast is MORE rain, MORE wind and continuous lows with tight isobars, Saturday will be the worst day apparently - Typical!😡

It's all due to the jetstream being below the UK, everything above it just pulls in the worst storms from the North.

Can someone invent a machine to guide the jetstream where it's required.

Trust me, after 7 months, the snow is so dirty and black, it isn't pretty at all. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

8 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Starting to look like a bunch of tootsie rolls around here, mixed with French vanilla ice cream, speckled with pepper, deer carcasses, and beer cans.

That sounds accurate. 

Our weather has just shifted to above freezing, but just had about 2 inches of rain the last week. Frost depth is still up there, so probably a lot of very soggy conditions. Luckily the city courses are opening up this weekend, so looks like I'll finally get out and play within the next week.

hopefully the weather holds after the middle of next week, we have 50s on the board.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

9 hours ago, Shankster said:

Starting to look like a bunch of tootsie rolls around here, mixed with French vanilla ice cream, speckled with pepper, deer carcasses, and beer cans.

why do I suddenly feel hungry 😏

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

I am so ready for mid 70's weather.. I still have snow in the shady parts of the yard and by Monday or Tuesday We are supposed to be pushing 70.. WTH. This winter has been crazy Seattle got the most snow in 30 years and below normal temps for a couple of months and now we will be above normal..

Just stabilize the temps and let me play golf.. PLEASE... 

Edited by Reesedw

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

Looking at upper 50's this coming weekend....should finally be time to tee it up, courses should be opening this week.  Damn I hate winter.

(NE Indiana)

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

30 minutes ago, JudgeSmails said:

Looking at upper 50's this coming weekend....should finally be time to tee it up, courses should be opening this week.  Damn I hate winter.

(NE Indiana)

North of you, I'm looking at low to mid 50s Saturday and Sunday. Excited to get out. One of the local courses already sent an email saying they plan on opening for the year on Thursday.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Into the 50's tomorrow!! Spring is coming!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

On 3/14/2019 at 4:12 PM, JohnSmalls said:

Come north a little bit and you'll forget that you're in the south.  It rains so much I feel like we're living in @Kenny B's neck of the woods.

Not in my neck of the woods!!  It hasn't rained here since last fall.  We had 24" of snow, a touch of sleet, and temps that didn't get above freezing for month.  

But spring has arrived... finally!!  Sunny and mid-50's the last couple of days, and 60º today and for the rest off the week.  We still have snow in the shadows, and the ground is still frozen in spots.  The golf course has some standing water because the melting snow doesn't drain.  Should be good by this weekend, and I have a Tee Time!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

We've had a lot of melt lately... I'm hoping courses will start opening around April 1...

23 hours ago, JudgeSmails said:

(NE Indiana)

City courses open today/tomorrow. I'm hoping a few of the public courses open up this weekend. Saturday looks to be the best day for golf.

Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright

As most of you know I'm in Florida...and it's bloody raining, just for today.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

As most of you know I'm in Florida...and it's bloody raining, just for today.

Looking great for Friday Mate!

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I see that. And tomorrow I'm taking Connor to Universal again, but it looks like it'll be good.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 6:09 AM, perseveringgolfer said:

why do I suddenly feel hungry 😏

Must've been the deer carcasses and beer cans.

11 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Not in my neck of the woods!!  It hasn't rained here since last fall.  We had 24" of snow, a touch of sleet, and temps that didn't get above freezing for month.  

But spring has arrived... finally!!  Sunny and mid-50's the last couple of days, and 60º today and for the rest off the week.  We still have snow in the shadows, and the ground is still frozen in spots.  The golf course has some standing water because the melting snow doesn't drain.  Should be good by this weekend, and I have a Tee Time!!

The first part of that makes me want to cry big fat sad alligator tears.  The second part of that makes me want to cry big fat alligator tears of joy.  Hit em far and sure @Kenny B!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

And then the north winds take over in NE Indiana. Instead of 50s to 60s it will be in the 40s on Saturday. Still going to play, just going to be a bit more cold.

Weather here in Yuma has finally caught up with normals - now getting into the mid 80's.  

A shout out and all the best to all our fellow MGS's living in the Missouri/Ohio/Mississippi River basins.  What a mess 😢.  Be safe and let's hope for receding water levels!!

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

We've been getting an over abundance of rain since October of last year.  It's started to dry out some over the past week or so, but temps are still below avg for this time of year.  Hoping Saturday will end up as nice as the forecast...64 and sunny!

• PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5* - Graphite Design Tour AD-HD 7 TX
  • TaylorMade M6 15* - PX HZRDUS Green 80 TX
  • Titleist 913 Fd 18* - MCA KuroKage XMS 90 X /// OR /// Callaway XForged UT 20* - Aldila Rogue Black 105 TX
  • Srixon Z745 4-P - PX LZ 7.0
  • Vokey SM7 49F / 53F / 58K - DG TI S400
  • Odyssey Black #3 34”
  • Titleist AVX

Some one explain this to me.. 2 weeks ago we were getting another dose of snow. Yesterday we hit a record high for the month of March,  79* registered at Sea-Tac airport.  And Today is the first day of spring.. Yeah i'm at a loss. And Poor @Kenny B on the hot side of the state is barely reaching 60*.. 

Dave-

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

59 minutes ago, Reesedw said:

Some one explain this to me.. 2 weeks ago we were getting another dose of snow. Yesterday we hit a record high for the month of March,  79* registered at Sea-Tac airport.  And Today is the first day of spring.. Yeah i'm at a loss. And Poor @Kenny B on the hot side of the state is barely reaching 60*.. 

I saw you were getting high highs.  Amazing!!  Now we will see all-time record high temps this summer.  For us that means greater than 112º

Today is the first day of Spring, and it is the first day in a long time that overnight temps won't get below freezing.  60's all week, 40's at night.  Spring has certainly arrived.  My course opens tomorrow!!  It's been closed since Feb 3.  Most years, the course never closes in winter, just frost delays.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I saw you were getting high highs.  Amazing!!  Now we will see all-time record high temps this summer.  For us that means greater than 112º

Today is the first day of Spring, and it is the first day in a long time that overnight temps won't get below freezing.  60's all week, 40's at night.  Spring has certainly arrived.  My course opens tomorrow!!  It's been closed since Feb 3.  Most years, the course never closes in winter, just frost delays.

Go and play for me also... 

Dave-

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

26 minutes ago, Reesedw said:

Go and play for me also... 

I'm not sure that I can play to your handicap.  Haven't made a full swing in over 6 weeks.

In Northern Maryland we are experiencing what it’s like to live in a rain forest. It seems like every Thursday & Friday we get all day / all night rains. It has been like this since last May. Really fed up with the weather in this area!!

Callaway Epic Driver & 3 wood

3 & 5 Stealth Hybrids

Taylormade Burner irons 6-GW

Odyssey Ten putter.

1 hour ago, robertson153 said:

70 yesterday so I decided to fire the lawnmower up. Didn’t think it need mowing but after I started, it definitely needed it. Ready for the constant 70s!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Mowing is something I should do this weekend.  Even though temps are into the 60's during the day and 40's at night, I still have a foot of snow in my backyard... faces north and in the shade so melting is slow.