Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Weather in your neck of the woods?

ole gray

What the heck. I have the Masters on. Made a pimento cheese sandwich. Put my drink in a Masters cup and ready to relax. I look out the window and its freaking snowing. April in Tennessee and its snowing. At least it's supposed to get up to 65 degrees tomorrow. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

On 3/31/2022 at 7:17 PM, Lacassem said:

Rain tonight. High 50s and sunny over the weekend and nothing drops below 40 next week yes

image.gif.abfe291a06ecce4c9110f9528169d948.gif

Missed this one... that is a riot 🤣.  Do you think that little guy even knows what he's going bonkers about?

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

3 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Woke up to 31º and snow!!  Only going to get to 40º today and lows the next couple of nights below freezing.  My Tulip Magnolia tree...  😱

IMG_6962.jpeg.026aa5a9bd1e58334b1e41d0f0adfaa2.jpeg

It was 50* here this morning and I thought that was cold 🥶 

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

46 minutes ago, Rickp said:

It was 50* here this morning and I thought that was cold 🥶 

Overall it snowed a couple of inches; just quit, but now 37º and turning to rain.  I didn't shovel the driveway; figured it would melt by the time I got done.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Overall it snowed a couple of inches; just quit, but now 37º and turning to rain.  I didn't shovel the driveway; figured it would melt by the time I got done.

I'll see your couple inches and raise you a couple feet. 🙂 Much needed snowpack.  Our property is almost exactly a mile high but we're technically in a valley.  The Ruby Range to our west and Gravelly and Snowcrest to our south rise to nearly 10000' and the Tobacco Roots to our NE rise well over 12000'.   Hoping for at least one more of these dumps before summer rolls in so we can move our 85% snowpack to normal or more. 

Remember that @fixyurdivot's other vice is fly fishing 👍.

image.png.a56204ebd5a5b8aa9330b79a1a03c601.png

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I'll see your couple inches and raise you a couple feet. 🙂 Much needed snowpack.  Our property is almost exactly a mile high but we're technically in a valley.  The Ruby Range to our west and Gravelly and Snowcrest to our south rise to nearly 10000' and the Tobacco Roots to our NE rise well over 12000'.   Hoping for at least one more of these dumps before summer rolls in so we can move our 85% snowpack to normal or more. 

Remember that @fixyurdivot's other vice is fly fishing 👍.

image.png.a56204ebd5a5b8aa9330b79a1a03c601.png

You could be playing golf in Yuma, but you had to come home!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

low 70's today ........ first night of league play so the timing of a nice warm day couldn't be better!!  👍

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

💩  33º and just started snowing again!  Should turn to rain in next couple of hours, so I still might be able to get out for 9 holes walking later.

Cold, windy  rainy, hail, 70s, and snow all within a few days. Crazy April here in the Willamette Valley

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Thunderstorms woke us up at around 4:30, still raining so I guess I'll clean the house today.🙁

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Not just PA with snow in the forecast..................  😡

supposedly may reach 70 next weekend though................. 🙂

weather 18apr22.JPG

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

On 4/14/2022 at 8:02 PM, pulledabill said:

Cold, windy  rainy, hail, 70s, and snow all within a few days. Crazy April here in the Willamette Valley

Ahhh!  The good ol' Willamette Valley...  This is why I left in 1970.  😂

On 4/18/2022 at 7:26 AM, Kenny B said:

Ahhh!  The good ol' Willamette Valley...  This is why I left in 1970.  😂

And more rain, hail, and possible high winds on the menu today. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

24 minutes ago, pulledabill said:

And more rain, hail, and possible high winds on the menu today. 

Sunny now and 40º no wind; high will be low 60's. A little rain starting around 5pm and all night long (maybe 0.1 inch).  Just like Camelot!!

Winter storm warning... hot chicken soup for lunch and Zurich Classic on the tube. 

image.png.72323d212f0e44ad7557e929a62157ed.png

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Winter storm warning... hot chicken soup for lunch and Zurich Classic on the tube. 

image.png.72323d212f0e44ad7557e929a62157ed.png

Bummer!  67º and sunny here today... 72º by Sunday.

62º on Tuesday... the only day this week that is really windy... 15-30mph and I'm playing the public course in town with the fastest greens and the most slope.  I thought I'd prepare for a charity scramble we are playing on Friday.  I don't think the course tomorrow will look anything like it will be on Friday.  Oh well, senior Tuesday means $50 with a cart/gps.

BTW, it's one of the rota courses for the 2022 PNW MGS Golf Outing on June 24.

Things are really getting green with the trees budding out and the section of zoysia grass coming out of dormancy....

image.jpeg.ebedb632ebed9eddd5bc9621beeb988c.jpeg

We are supposed to be in the 70's for highs all week and high 50's for lows!

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Things are starting to turn.  Have not had a lot of opportunity to tee it up here in Indiana.  Partly my schedule and partly weather related.  This week should be mid 60's for the high and next week gets warmer, but with more May showers as you might expect.  Hopefully I can get out more in May.  I played a few times in April, but that was only because of a golf outing to Kiawah for work.  I did not play one round in April in Indiana sadly.  Playing twice for work this week if weather holds out so not off to a bad start.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Halfway through a wash out of a weekend.  1.85" and counting.  The back yard makes US Open rough look easy!   

42 this morning with light rain, not a pleasant day at all!

Yesterday was 72°, sunny, and a light breeze. Awesome. 

Today it is 54°, grey skies, and rain most of the day. 😞 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Weather here starting to look more like spring, at least for the next week or so.

Sunny and 60 yesterday and again today, but supposedly getting warmer into the 70's and even 80's next week.

No rain in the forecast through Friday but appears next weekend may be wet.

Getting out later today for weekly round, and if the forecast is accurate, may get some range time in after work during the week next week. Will wait and see if the forecast changes for next weekend before making a tee time.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

40* this morning which is a bit cold for this time of year.  Its sunny do I hope it warms up through the day as I will be working outside doing landscaping stuff.

Also 40º at night but mid 60's during the day.  No high winds in the forecast... nice!!  It looks like a warming trend is coming with 70's starting this weekend.  My joints will welcome that!!

Growing tired of these upper 40's/low 50's temps at this point in May. Thankfully it's looking like upper 60's/low 70's for the weekend and then steady upper 60's after that point. I want to get back out and play this weekend but if the weather is nice my honey-do list is WAY too big to safely escape for a round 😉 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game