ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

It's supposed to be 80 degrees here tomorrow, it looks like I will be getting sick tonight. Jk, I am taking a half day tomorrow to play some golf.

My family and I are headed to Edisto, SC tomorrow.  We rented a house on the beach for the week.  I should be able to post some nice pics of the course along with the Big Max push cart that came yesterday.  It looks like the weather will mostly be in the upper 70's to lower 80's.  

After a week of teaching continuing education classes to a group of engineers and architects, I am looking forward to the down time!

• Like 1

70 and sunny today in New Jersey. In February. You can get your ass I'm teeing it up with Rob Wedge and Philly Golf Guy

• Like 2

Mid-70s today in N Louisiana and I've been given the day off... I will be on the course by 9:30am, new Epic SZ in-hand!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

First course action with it?

• Like 1

almost 70 w/ TStorms today, snow possible tomorrow.....that's textbook Indiana weather

78 in my neck of the woods 🏌️. Golf would be great however the wife wants me to help plant some new shrubs and stuff

64* and sunny on Long Island. I unfortunately am holed up in the office getting grilled by regulators. Fun times.

Will hit 82° this arvo apparently...and I'm home with a sick kid.

75 degrees my way. So far I've worked out, got a massage and took down the Christmas lights. Sadly, no Golfing in this forecast for me. Kid activities all weekend. Soon though...

MDGolfHacker

75* yesterday to 25* now. Courses closes. No golf for us for a couple more weeks

The last day of February and today is the last day (hopefully) when the temperature drops below freezing.  The next 10 days shows sunny with highs in the 50's and lows in the mid- to upper 30's.  This is what February should have looked like.  Still a little chilly for March.  All you people in the midwest and east got all of our warm weather this winter!!

We got a little dusting of snow at higher elevations last night.  Here is a picture of Rattlesnake Mountain just outside of town taken from the back door of my wife's business at the Richland airport.  It's a little over 3,500 feet and it has been said that it is the highest treeless mountain in the U.S.  A weather station on the summit has recorded winds many times in excess of 150 mph, and that's not a tornado.

IMG_0655.jpg

Just as I was about to kick this cough it goes from 75 this week to 35 right now. WTH!

I sure am glad to spring forward tonight cause I'm done with winter!

Cash me outside mother nature, how bout dat

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Geez it was 70 a month ago now it's 30. Can't complain though - very little snow and most number of sunny winter days we've experienced in northwest ohio

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy