:Arccos:

HCP:18

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I'll add my part. I'm sure the beach has dusting of snow and ice but I'm sorry to disappoint you, I live 2.5 hours south of Houston. It is even rarer for us to get the fluffy white stuff. And I no

We added another six inches of snow Monday night into Tuesday. Wind chills well below zero this morning with actual temps near the negatives, too. They're talking up to a few more inches later this we

Had an abnormal 50 degree day today and a few more anticipated over the next week. Lord of melt happening which is awsome and if we don’t get more snow could be an early season 🤞  The wife Took a

Posted Images

Going to be 60 today but drop back into the 30s and rain starting again tomorrow.

Too wet to play golf; when I walked outside this morning I noticed that my front lawn is completely saturated from the rain we have had.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  Bellum Winmore 787

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Apparently you haven't had to shovel wet snow and especially after that #$%*&^! snowplow blocked your drive 😬

In my 63 years of living in Georgia, I have only had to shovel snow 2 times. 

• Like 9

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max - 9*, Graphite Design Tour AD DI6 Stiff
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Diamana 75 Limited Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  4 - 6 T200,Titleist 7 - PW T100S, Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff
Wedges:  :titelist-small:Vokey SM 7 - 50*, 56*, 60*  Standard Wedge Shafts                                                                                                                                   

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5           
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1 X

7 minutes ago, GaDawg said:

In my 63 years of living in Georgia, I have only had to shovel snow 2 times. 

I was in Augusta in winter of 1984-85... probably one of those times!!

• Like 7

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Apparently you haven't had to shovel wet snow and especially after that #$%*&^! snowplow blocked your drive 😬

The street I live on is the primary route into a nursing home so our street is plowed early and often. People have gotten high-centered on the heavy, wet, salty crap the plows deposit at the end of our driveway many times. I have a really old snow thrower that struggles with that crap if I don't get on it quickly. Shoveling that stuff sucks! Can't wait until I'm at your stage and can go some place warm during the winters.

• Like 7

Driver: :taylormade-small: M5 10.5* (set at 8.5*) Tensei CK Orange
3W: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 15* Recoil 460ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW: :cleveland-small: Zipcore Black Satin 58*
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Marxman
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x Pix
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

2021 Test - Callaway Epic Speed

Lots of bad weather all over the country the last few days.  White stuff where white stuff ain't supposed to happen!!!  Hope everyone is doing OK.

oh.....its close to 50 today and the overnight rain melted most of the snow!  Putting green is open!!  Its warm enough to use the pole barn net and to do outdoor super speed stick swings!  Not bad for mid Feb.

• Like 5

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* & 23* Hybrids; Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3i;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

5 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I hate it when they do that.  

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I was in Augusta in winter of 1984-85... probably one of those times!!

I was living in Marietta at the time, we got about 8-10" and were stuck in for 4 to 5 days. I had to walk about a mile just to get milk and bread after the 4th day. I am sure some people are laughing, but us Southerners can't handle snow or ice.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max - 9*, Graphite Design Tour AD DI6 Stiff
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Diamana 75 Limited Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  4 - 6 T200,Titleist 7 - PW T100S, Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff
Wedges:  :titelist-small:Vokey SM 7 - 50*, 56*, 60*  Standard Wedge Shafts                                                                                                                                   

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5           
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1 X

I apologize but I did laugh at being stuck 4 - 5 days for 8 - 10 inches!!  😜

I'm surprised that a dose of southern engineering didn't kick in after the 2nd day to create a flamethrower out of the bar b que propane tank to melt the snow and get FREE!!!  😆

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* & 23* Hybrids; Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3i;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

On 2/15/2021 at 3:35 PM, JohnSmalls said:

That’s a fact. One side of 85 can get a blizzard and the other a nice cold spring shower. It’s been almost all rain for us

Yep I have seen like 5 inches of snow and ice along the I-85 corridor and Union , Lancaster and York counties not get a drop of anything. 

Edited by BIG STU
  • Like 3

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona

8 hours ago, cnosil said:

Going to be 60 today but drop back into the 30s and rain starting again tomorrow.

Too wet to play golf; when I walked outside this morning I noticed that my front lawn is completely saturated from the rain we have had.

Yep it was 63 here today but like you said the ground is saturated. It is somewhat flooded around the side of the shop by the hitting net. I did not even bother to go over to the course. I think out forcast for the rest of the week is just like yours

• Like 6

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona

Storm wasn’t bad here. Lots of rain and icy this morning but was more or less clear by 8am. 50 degrees was a high but way to much snow on the ground for anything productive.

snow coming Thursday evening so we’ll see what that drops on us. Warming air is short lived 

• Like 5

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Clear today however too windy and cold with wind chill down in the 20 to 30 degree range.  Playing tomorrow as it's going to warm up to 51 with low wind factor. 

• Like 7

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway MAVRIK MAX 3 - wood
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Callaway Mavrik Max 6 hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 7 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Ping
 2021 Fetch Putter with SuperStoke 3.0 Grip

2021 Official Reviewer: MotoCaddy M7

It was chilly here today with temps not getting above 30 with wind chills in the teens most of the day. I had to leave for work early this morning because we had quite a bit of rain yesterday and I was worried about black ice. I am really feeling bad for anyone who was affected by the winter storm.

• Like 6

We got bombed here, about 10", but it is light, fluffy stuff that is easier to shovel.   Just massive quantites, and a cold north wind.

Golf is down around here.

Junior shoveled today, bless his heart.   As a reward he will continue to receive food and water (and other stuff) at the low, low, low discounted prices he has becomed accustomed to.💓

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
38 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

It was chilly here today with temps not getting above 30 with wind chills in the teens most of the day. I had to leave for work early this morning because we had quite a bit of rain yesterday and I was worried about black ice. I am really feeling bad for anyone who was affected by the winter storm.

I drove from MI to GA (I-75) for work in early December.  I'd be very nervous if I had to drive regularly in Tennessee in the winter months and I've been driving in snow for years.    Ice and those steep slopes would be a bear.

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, SlowNLow said:

I drove from MI to GA (I-75) for work in early December.  I'd be very nervous if I had to drive regularly in Tennessee in the winter months and I've been driving in snow for years.    Ice and those steep slopes would be a bear.

We have a lot of areas on back roads that can be a bit hairy once it gets slick. The road I live off of had lots of twists and turns that ain't no fun to drive in icy conditions. Fortunately, I was up and out before it could get bad as it only got to freezing around 3 am. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

We’ve had so much rain lately I’m pretty sure rolling a putt would cause the ball to plug. 

PReed agrees with you!!   😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Storm wasn’t bad here. Lots of rain and icy this morning but was more or less clear by 8am. 50 degrees was a high but way to much snow on the ground for anything productive.

snow coming Thursday evening so we’ll see what that drops on us. Warming air is short lived 

Speak for yourself my area won the highest total for NH with the last inch or so being sleet that did a wonderful job compacting the snow into a heavy mess. Tough to even snow blow and what I did have to shovel was not pleasant. Spring can start whenever it would like now (he says knowing there is more snow in the forecast for Friday)

• Like 6

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS Review

:cobra-small: SZ Extreme 9° HZRDUS Smoke Green 60g 6.5 | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :bridgestone-small: Tour BX | Right Handed

:SuperSpeed: Follow My Super Speed Progress Here