Weather in your neck of the woods?

ole gray

15 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Speak for yourself my area won the highest total for NH with the last inch or so being sleet that did a wonderful job compacting the snow into a heavy mess. Tough to even snow blow and what I did have to shovel was not pleasant. Spring can start whenever it would like now (he says knowing there is more snow in the forecast for Friday)

All rain here thank goodness we needed some melt. Roof leaks like crazy at work though. Always fun

• Like 6

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

It’s freaking cold out tonight clear and cold... standing by the rescue filling breathing cylinders for the guys on a second alarm fire got freaking cold it was 40 during the day and the temp plummeted tonight I’m frozen. It is 20 out and feel of 8.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

South of Tommc23 about an hour or two its 24 this morning and feels colder!  Yesterdays rain and warm temps got rid of 99% of the snow, now all the puddles are solid ice.  

I hope the Mid Westerners among us are getting through the power issues OK.  Especially in Texas, I would have thought the load on the grid from the A/C in the summer would have been worse than this heating load.  I feel bad for all the people that aren't in a position to have heating alternatives if the electric fails.

• Like 5

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* & 23* Hybrids; Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3i;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

We didn't get hit as bad as they thought but Tallmadge straddles the line so it could have gone either way. We did however get freezing rain on top of the 4-5" of snow, so that was fun.

It was 5° with a feels like of -1 this morning.

• Like 7

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Started out at +5 this morning, frosty rolling the garbage can to the street first thing.  The "winter storm warning" ended up like a regular Buffalo winter snowy day, about 6-8 inches but not enough wind for reduced visibility, sort of a Currier & Ives kind of scene that even my lowrider Corgis could make their way through without dad's plow service to cut them a trail.

• Like 5

Verified Hack, 23 handicap 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: O'Donnell Triumph hybrids 10-15-19-27, Ginty Trouble Club

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 3-4-5-6-7-8-9-P  Spitfire Graphite XL Shafts

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳   1435280570_COBALTicon25tall.jpg.31b6f5458d409c6539d66b88e728a841.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️  572101405_SwingUicon25.jpg.ef5d6308ca59444daedc3e24214e87d9.jpgSwingU Looper  

💻  1308581734_EPLogoxsm.jpg.93b58a256c00a74e47a35314305b477f.jpgMGS Logo  🌐  1590215503_dghLogo30.jpg.f5abb718a74e4d05c07131656bb13e78.jpgBall mark   |> IGBRC [International Golf Ball Rescue Committee] -Founder (playing only the best found balls)

1221041340_CoverLogoS-Hcsm.png.078f29f7a218cac380e4d72f5ff75989.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com 1538991388_StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185(2).png.877809968fd9da05279057ee4a39e622.png

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-25.png.11580987b80d9d26da7f04a31eadac9d.png

2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes 1398724741_Inesislogo.jpg.34e215e2c1310a7b31d310ab89f4c188.jpg

Another 6 inches expected in central nj tomorrow. And to think we were just starting to see some grass. 

oh well, at least it makes waiting for my mizuno 3w easier 

• Like 8

CC5 sig.png

Sunny yesterday and got up to 30º, but that meant no clouds overnight.  Woke up to 14º, but we might get up to 36º today.  

Another snow storm comes through Thursday night, but I'm not shoveling anymore!!  A warming trend is on the way!  Temps in the 50-60º this weekend.

• Like 5

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Snowmageddon part Deux: Not so Electric Boogaloo.  Different door at work and a homestead photo to change up my usual scenery.  Rolling blackouts started to be implemented in parts of Arkansas last night and could potentially carry on into next week.  The Arkansas grid is normally supplemented by the Texas grid, but with all of wind turbines frozen over and a large portion of the main power generating equipment down for preventative maintenance, the Arkansas grid is struggling.  Several area factories have been shut down by the power companies in order to try and save the grid.

20210217_082418.jpg

20210217_085334.jpg

• Like 8

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

7 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

This is offensive to me 🥲

haha. move to oregon

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.5" 

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: TAII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter 

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X

:Arccos:

2 hours ago, Lacassem said:

This is offensive to me 🥲

I know right, here I am hoping everything will be melted in 2 months time.

• Like 4

:callaway-small:Epic Max LS Review

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5 | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :bridgestone-small: Tour BX | Right Handed 

2 hours ago, rbsiedsc said:

haha. move to oregon

North Carolina is in my short term. I like humidity, that west coast dry air isn't for me 🤣

If its anything like Washington, hard pass.

• Like 5

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

3 hours ago, Lacassem said:

North Carolina is in my short term. I like humidity, that west coast dry air isn't for me 🤣

If its anything like Washington, hard pass.

You're headed the right direction if you like humidity.  But be careful what you wish for.  You'll be wanting to breathe through a snorkle in the summer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small: Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

3 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

You're headed the right direction if you like humidity.  But be careful what you wish for.  You'll be wanting to breathe through a snorkle in the summer.

I go to Florida in the summer because I enjoy the humidity lol. When you’ve been to Dubai during their summer season everything else is nothing 

• Like 5

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

5 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

LOL - having been born and raised there I came to understand a couple of things.

Oregonians don't tan, they rust.
Oregonians are the only people born with webbed feet.

It rains. A lot.

But, it's also beautiful. And fresh. And the trees and mountains are glorious. And Crater Lake is a site to behold. And the vistas are amazing. And the rocky coastline is spectacular. Whenever I come back to visit one of the first things I do is take a deep breath outside. And the waterfalls are endless. The hiking and lakes are special; we recently spread my mother's ashes on Odell lake. 

No wonder so many people from California move up there. 

Yep!!  Grew up in Corvallis and left the Willamette Valley when I graduated from college.  Left 45" of rain a year for 7" of rain a year and a job, and I only went 300 miles.  But I'm close enough to visit any part of Oregon in a day's travel.  I love Odell Lake!  I lived in Oakridge, OR for two years in the 1950's.

Unfortunately, Bend has become Little California.

• Like 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 2/16/2021 at 4:04 PM, Shapotomous said:

I apologize but I did laugh at being stuck 4 - 5 days for 8 - 10 inches!!  😜

I'm surprised that a dose of southern engineering didn't kick in after the 2nd day to create a flamethrower out of the bar b que propane tank to melt the snow and get FREE!!!  😆

Don't apologize! It's funny as H___. I do know one guy that got on his tractor and drove about 5 miles.

• Like 5

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max - 9*, Graphite Design Tour AD DI6 Stiff
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Diamana 75 Limited Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  7 - PW T100S, 4 -6 T200 all with Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff
Wedges:  :titelist-small:Vokey SM 7 - 50*, 56*, 60*  Standard Wedge Shafts                                                                                                                                   

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5           
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1 X

12 hours ago, MattF said:

We didn't get hit as bad as they thought but Tallmadge straddles the line so it could have gone either way. We did however get freezing rain on top of the 4-5" of snow, so that was fun.

It was 5° with a feels like of -1 this morning.

We talked to our neighbor at our Ohio condo today, she said we got 13" with more to come Thursday and Sunday nights. Weird that we got more snow at the west end of the lake than you did on the southeast side of Cleveland. Generally we have always gotten less than my son in Hinkley. 

• Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy