Weather in your neck of the woods?

Our Sponsors

43 and still raining.  It was a very wet weekend, we got about 2.1" since Friday night.

• Sad 4

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Callaway Mavrik 16.5* 4W, EvenFlow Riptide 6.0 S 70g;  Mizuno JPX 919 HMP 4i, PX LZ 6.0;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I'll add my part. I'm sure the beach has dusting of snow and ice but I'm sorry to disappoint you, I live 2.5 hours south of Houston. It is even rarer for us to get the fluffy white stuff. And I no

LOL - having been born and raised there I came to understand a couple of things. Oregonians don't tan, they rust. Oregonians are the only people born with webbed feet. It rains. A lot.

6”-8” my @$$ we are sitting at 6” now and still have a few hours to go lol. My daughter enjoys throwing snow at me though so it’s all good  

Posted Images

Currently under a high wind advisory and raining sideways, so I got that going for me!

• Sad 4

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

The rain has moved out and the wind and cold has moved in.  27 this morning and it was windy enough to blow one of the decoration banners my wife likes off its long loop-like hook.  Either the wind did it or the deer are messing with us.

• Like 4

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Callaway Mavrik 16.5* 4W, EvenFlow Riptide 6.0 S 70g;  Mizuno JPX 919 HMP 4i, PX LZ 6.0;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

1 hour ago, Shapotomous said:

The rain has moved out and the wind and cold has moved in.  27 this morning and it was windy enough to blow one of the decoration banners my wife likes off its long loop-like hook.  Either the wind did it or the deer are messing with us.

Same here. I've gone outside to pick up my recycle bin 3x so far in the past hour. Because if I leave it blown over on it's side, that would be exactly when the truck came and passed it by. 

UPDATE: Up to 5x now... 😕 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Big Bertha Mini (the :wilson_staff_small:  D7 is in time out)
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

So sorry the wind is whipping up trouble for you guys.

• Like 2

:cobra-small: King Cobra F8 driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 and 5 wood, 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4 - 9 irons, PW

:cleveland-small: RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; 56/11 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

It's happening.
image.png.a8765bbf4526ec150181c9db1f7c63a4.png
This time next week....

Shorts weather in MA! Hahaha
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x vs :Snell: MTB-X vs :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

#cuetheduckboats

We are still 60 days from the expected start to golf in Western NY, but there's other things to attend to.  Like opening day free cones at the Kone King ice cream stand in West Seneca, a time honored tradition to kick off their spring and summer months for this year.  So what if there was snow squalls this year, the snow on the ice cream means there's more right?

Kone King 20210301.jpg

Edited by EasyPutter
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Langert Foiler Driver 8.75*, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   |> Ball: Nitro Crossfire May-August then various "orphans" (also OnCore for PuttUp Review)   

|> App: SwingU/Looper   |> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

2020: tested BirdiePutt PuttUp mat

11 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

image.png.41a452dea8c1c074ffaca951a3d7116c.png

I think I'll skip today's round

The Bushwackers WGT Country Club - Resources

What??  Just a tradewind!!  🤣

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Were in the 40s but sneaking up close to 60 in northeast Ohio for the next week. Wind is cold off the lake and blowing like crazy which means the courses locally are drying out from all the snow. Just called me course and it won’t be open until April 1st. Or I was told if we were allowed out their will be no hitting into the greens. I’m ready for a heat wave!!

• Like 1

:titelist-small: TS3 8.5 D Hazardous Smoke Black

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 120

:vokey-small: SM7 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold

:odyssey-small:  Double Wide Stroke Lab 2019

:Snell: MTB-X Golf Ball

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

33 this morning and clear weather, the ground is slowly drying out.  We hit 59 yesterday afternoon with lots of sunshine. ....c'mon Spring!!!