:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 3.0 grip

Arccos Generation 1 Sensors on all clubs

Snell MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

3 hours ago, TBT said:

2B6BD137-E85A-4E83-A13D-3E8A60B7AED4.jpeg

Does the wind blow there when it's that hot?  Hope those windmills keep up with energy demands.

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Looks like as the northwest heat wave breaks up, it heads over our way.  Low 90's in the forecast starting Tuesday for about 5 days.  Good weather for crop cutting however; get it down, get it flipped, get it rolled and stacked.

• Like 3

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

Small shower this morning but supposed to get humid and hotter over the next few days.  The last few days have been terrific....mid 80's, low humidity and a nice breeze. 

• Like 3

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 15*, 18* & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

22 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Looks like as the northwest heat wave breaks up, it heads over our way.  Low 90's in the forecast starting Tuesday for about 5 days.  Good weather for crop cutting however; get it down, get it flipped, get it rolled and stacked.

Happy to send our Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday weather your way!!!  You can cut that hay, flip it, roll it all in one day!!  🤣

1002867231_ScreenShot2021-06-26at6_25_22PM.png.8ba4c088d89b76a9bde2e57e7209ff46.png

• Sad 5

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

11 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Happy to send our Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday weather your way!!!  You can cut that hay, flip it, roll it all in one day!!  🤣

1002867231_ScreenShot2021-06-26at6_25_22PM.png.8ba4c088d89b76a9bde2e57e7209ff46.png

😱That’s really awful 😱

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

😱That’s really awful 😱

Only 108º today when we finished playing at 2pm.  Watered my hat at every water station and at the turn.  It was dry by the next water station.  Drink of the day was a 50/50 Gatorade/Water mix with lots of ice.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Only 108º today when we finished playing at 2pm.  Watered my hat at every water station and at the turn.  It was dry by the next water station.  Drink of the day was a 50/50 Gatorade/Water mix with lots of ice.

That makes our FL days pretty tame.

Take care👍

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

That makes our FL days pretty tame.

Take care👍

I'll take our hot dry weather over your hot humid weather all day, every day!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Rickp said:

😱That’s really awful 😱

Unless you're a rattlesnake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

9 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I'll take our hot dry weather over your hot humid weather all day, every day!!

Some days, not all😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Had to go to the store this afternoon...  116º at 3pm.  On the way to the store, the sidewalk that parallels the 4 lane street near our house had buckled.  I said  "WOW!  Never seen that before in the 53 years I've lived here."

It's almost 8pm and it's still 104º.  Just got an alert on my phone... the two inside lanes of I-90 eastbound about 35 miles east of Seattle buckled due to heat.  Traffic down to right lane only and reduced speed.   No time given for repairs.

118º tomorrow!!!

• Sad 5

6 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Had to go to the store this afternoon...  116º at 3pm.  On the way to the store, the sidewalk that parallels the 4 lane street near our house had buckled.  I said  "WOW!  Never seen that before in the 53 years I've lived here."

It's almost 8pm and it's still 104º.  Just got an alert on my phone... the two inside lanes of I-90 eastbound about 35 miles east of Seattle buckled due to heat.  Traffic down to right lane only and reduced speed.   No time given for repairs.

118º tomorrow!!!

Yea I now feel bad about complaining about 94 tomorrow thanks Kenny

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I am reading Kenny B's posts just to feel better about our 95* + temps !  👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 15*, 18* & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

19 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Yea I now feel bad about complaining about 94 tomorrow thanks Kenny

8 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

I am reading Kenny B's posts just to feel better about our 95* + temps !  👍

Glad I can help you out!!  Just checked and it's 118º.  The 10 day forecast shows that it will only be 113º tomorrow, then cools off to 105-107º through the weekend.  We finally get a break next Wednesday as the mercury drops to 99º.   Might have to grab a sweater!!

I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard that rolling brownouts could happen.  We have probably the cheapest power in the US with 6 hydroelectric dams in the region and a nuclear power plant outside town. 

• Sad 5

47 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Glad I can help you out!!  Just checked and it's 118º.  The 10 day forecast shows that it will only be 113º tomorrow, then cools off to 105-107º through the weekend.  We finally get a break next Wednesday as the mercury drops to 99º.   Might have to grab a sweater!!

I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard that rolling brownouts could happen.  We have probably the cheapest power in the US with 6 hydroelectric dams in the region and a nuclear power plant outside town. 

It was 95 but real feel was 110 I still feel better about my temps but these temps are too hot for anyone. Stay safe

• Like 4

Rain,, rain go away!

• Like 4

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

16 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Rain,, rain go away!

Send it here...  quickly!!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

It was 95 but real feel was 110 I still feel better about my temps but these temps are too hot for anyone. Stay safe

I know what it's like back there.  I did a one year stint in DC, and this old boy doesn't like humidity.  

Unbearable in your firefighting gear, I bet!!  Take care.

• Like 4

I understand heat waves, but how is it possible that can make WA can be soooo much hotter than south TX. We played golf yesterday late afternoon in mid 80s.

• Like 2

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; 56/11 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3