Weather in your neck of the woods?

ole gray

Looks like we're going to be spared the worst of Henri after the initial track had it making landfall about 15mi from here. It's already raining and the sky is not looking too friendly. Packed up the yard yesterday and helped my father-in-law get the storm cover on his pool. Fingers crossed everyone in the path makes it through OK. 

• Like 3

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10
Whatever ball I have 3 dozen of that my kids got me as a gift

Twitter: @russtopherb

3 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Looks like we're going to be spared the worst of Henri after the initial track had it making landfall about 15mi from here. It's already raining and the sky is not looking too friendly. Packed up the yard yesterday and helped my father-in-law get the storm cover on his pool. Fingers crossed everyone in the path makes it through OK. 

It’s right over the top of my Kids houses in central CT.  Going to get a LOT of rain.

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

5 minutes ago, Rickp said:

It’s right over the top of my Kids houses in central CT.  Going to get a LOT of rain.

A little rain here but a LOT of wind. Sitting here watching tress bend and the stronger stuff hasn’t even started yet. 

• Like 1

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10
Whatever ball I have 3 dozen of that my kids got me as a gift

Twitter: @russtopherb

9 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

A little rain here but a LOT of wind. Sitting here watching tress bend and the stronger stuff hasn’t even started yet. 

Just started raining here on the NH seacoast - but all the reports say it won't be that bad by the time it peaks here. Hope you guys on LI and southern NE stay safe!

• Like 3

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

12 minutes ago, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

Just started raining here on the NH seacoast - but all the reports say it won't be that bad by the time it peaks here. Hope you guys on LI and southern NE stay safe!

Rhode Island and Eastern CT & MA looks to get a lot of rain/wind. 

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

This is my neighborhood right now. I think we're seeing the remnants of the hurricane. 

Stay safe out there! Is it Going to be somewhat mild for you? Looks like LA  got hit pretty hard 

• Like 3

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

9 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Stay safe out there! Is it Going to be somewhat mild for you? Looks like LA  got hit pretty hard 

I think there are chances of flash flooding tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully it won't get too bad. 

I really feel bad for the people that got pounded by the hurricane, I saw some footage of it ripping stuff up and it was scary. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Weather here is supposed to cool down into the low 80s towards the end of the week. So I'm planning to start the holiday weekend off right by playing Friday afternoon! 😃

• Like 1

:callaway-small: Big Bertha (2014)

:callaway-small: X-20s 4-SW (missing 9 iron 😬)

:Sub70: 939X 4H

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 (56 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm) / :odyssey-small: White Hot #4

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 & 5 woods

:nike-small: Miami Hurricane Stand Bag

:callaway-small: Supersoft 

*Gaming these until I have enough consistency to get fitted.

Gladly Ida went East of us so we only had some light rain yesterday. Shoo. 

• Like 6

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback/:callaway-small:Epic Max LS, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy:  :callaway-small: Epic Speed 4w, MMT 80X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4-10, :Nippon: Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All but putter have Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Calibrate midsize built to oversize +1

Whats left of Ida came through here today.  Lots of heavy rain, some flooding, a few tornadoes in the area causing damage.  Thankfully we didn't lose electric all day so the sump pumps were able to run and keep up.  

We came through pretty much unscathed with just enough basement water to wet the concrete.  a short session with the shop vac and all's good.

• Like 3

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 15*, 18* & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

26 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Whats left of Ida came through here today.  Lots of heavy rain, some flooding, a few tornadoes in the area causing damage.  Thankfully we didn't lose electric all day so the sump pumps were able to run and keep up.  

We came through pretty much unscathed with just enough basement water to wet the concrete.  a short session with the shop vac and all's good.

Just rain here (but Annapolis had a tornado touch down).

MDGolfHacker

• Like 3

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :cobra-small: F8 9.5° Project X Even Flow Blue 65g shaft 

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 5W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 816H2 19°

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1X

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro

Social Media:

Facebook:   md golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Currently Testing:  2021:titelist-small: T200's (https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-test-in-progress-titleist-t-series-irons/?do=findReview&review=38)

Sunny and 80's... 50's at night.  Still no rain.  Parched.

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

SWMBO talked to our Gdaughter @ Villanova this morning, she’s fine.  School shut down yesterday and Kids were kept in their Dorms.

some areas around the school weren’t so lucky, some flooding and damage.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

After a week of hot summer weather of around 33 Celsius (91 F), but feeling like 39C (102F) with Humidex we have turned the corner into late summer/fall weather it seems.  Highs are around 23C (74F) so actually really nice to play golf in.  Sun is still shining nice.  The long weekend looks good for my golf game on Saturday and holiday Monday, so looking forward to getting out in some nice weather.

I'm sure we still have a week or two of weather jumping back up but I'll take the break in the weather for now.

Really looking forward to playing golf late Sept, early October.  Really like playing with the leaves changing colour as the backdrop to a drive!

• Like 1

image.png.77fe07cbfea697deca64bd4a4263a151.png  Chiller Cart Bag

:cobra-small: Speedzone 9° - HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim Max Rocket 3wd 14° - HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Max Rescue 4H 22° - Ventus Blue 7S

:callaway-small: X-20 4 thru PW - Callaway Uniflex shaft

Approach wedge that is so old and generic I don't know what it is or where I got it (but I love it).

:cleveland-small: Smart Sole 3 Sand Wedge 58°

:taylormade-small: Rossa Monza Itsy Bitsy Spider

:Arccos: Tracking

Right Handed player, currently shooting around the 90 mark.

SMOKE!!!  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree set to +1, Aldila Extreme Green 55 gram R shaft 

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M4 3W (16.5*) 5W (21*) 7W (24*) -- stock R shafts.

Irons: :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBSTour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52,56, 60 degree wedges

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

RAIN!!!  🌧️    It rained today! First real rainfall since March.  We got 0.3 inches  🤣  

At least it washed the smoke out of the air, at least temporarily.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 9/3/2021 at 9:35 AM, Keeper905 said:

After a week of hot summer weather of around 33 Celsius (91 F), but feeling like 39C (102F) with Humidex we have turned the corner into late summer/fall weather it seems.  Highs are around 23C (74F) so actually really nice to play golf in.  Sun is still shining nice.  The long weekend looks good for my golf game on Saturday and holiday Monday, so looking forward to getting out in some nice weather.

I'm sure we still have a week or two of weather jumping back up but I'll take the break in the weather for now.

Really looking forward to playing golf late Sept, early October.  Really like playing with the leaves changing colour as the backdrop to a drive!

Glad to hear another MGSer is just across our (for the last 17 months) impenetrable border and really glad you guys are finally on course.  Would be good to plan ahead for shooting a round either side of the Niagara once things go back to "normal" whatever that is going to be.

Verified Hack, 23 handicap 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: O'Donnell Triumph hybrids 10-15-19-27 graphite, Ginty Trouble Club steel

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 3-4-5-6-7-8-9-P  Spitfire Graphite XL Shafts

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1       

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳   1435280570_COBALTicon25tall.jpg.31b6f5458d409c6539d66b88e728a841.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️  572101405_SwingUicon25.jpg.ef5d6308ca59444daedc3e24214e87d9.jpgSwingU Looper  

💻  1308581734_EPLogoxsm.jpg.93b58a256c00a74e47a35314305b477f.jpgMGS Logo  🌐  1590215503_dghLogo30.jpg.f5abb718a74e4d05c07131656bb13e78.jpgBall mark   |>   IGBRC   [International Golf Ball Rescue Committee] "playing the best found balls" -Founder-

1231925043_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.f5b3c2e4a88708f6a6b5d3e143d9cba8.png PGA HOPE Member 2138091835_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.47a28d11828bd99f0147b9eee5c17ec4.png  "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-25.png.11580987b80d9d26da7f04a31eadac9d.png  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes 1398724741_Inesislogo.jpg.34e215e2c1310a7b31d310ab89f4c188.jpg