ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

Denver advertises 300 days of sunshine a year. But to me, that means 65 days of snow. 35° and snow tomorrow

65 days of no golf? Is that it? I mean that's horrible, but I have like 140 days with no golf. Looking at a job in Denver.

- Al

So in a weird twist, which by raising ensures imminent floods, we are currently In One of the driest periods for years in uk (at least down south anyway).

Ground is cracking, courses are running fast and greens are firm. Frankly courses are playing really hard as a result.

Now it is still the UK so it's still not warm! But it makes a change from our usual rain.

hope the spring finally appears for golfers across the Atlantic

• Like 1

Lawn is drying up.  I turn my irrigation system on; it's 91* today.  Summer is getting here.

• Like 1

Lawn is drying up. I turn my irrigation system on; it's 91* today. Summer is getting here.

The big guy upstairs keeps on flipping the light switch on us in the Mid-Atlantic that controls the warm weather. Two days ago, high 80s. Yesterday 65* not counting the winds that blew on and off so more like 50*. Today, Rain coming later tonight and Temps hovering around 66*. But, we can still golf so no complaints here :)

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

The big guy upstairs keeps on flipping the light switch on us in the Mid-Atlantic that controls the warm weather. Two days ago, high 80s. Yesterday 65* not counting the winds that blew on and off so more like 50*. Today, Rain coming later tonight and Temps hovering around 66*. But, we can still golf so no complaints here :)

MDGolfHacker

Yep, weather changed again.  Storm blew through yesterday; just enough rain with blowing dust to make my freshly detail Charger look like it went through a 4WD mud race.  Temps have dropped to mid-60's and more rain in the forecast.  We are already 2" of rain over our normal for this time of year, and another 1.5" will put us at our rainfall total for the year, and it's only May!!!

Couldn't find a place for this, but the weather was nice. So the wife and I took a ride to a little natural wonder today. 5 miles from the house. I guess this place is ok... sometimes!

- Alan

• Like 5

Rain, rain and more rain!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Clear and hotter than a 2 dollar pistol! Reaching 90 degrees today in my neck of the woods.....

Expecting sunny days ahead in the 90's then of course when I am off of work it will rain :(

6* celsius and raining..

Everyday...

My home club is hosting the Asia pacific amateur champs in October Royal Wellington) and its super wet right now...

I would say that the weather is shaping up nicely in SE Washington State!!

5-19-2017.jpg

I would say that the weather is shaping up nicely in SE Washington State!!

attachicon.gif5-19-2017.jpg

A month later and we are just starting our perfect summer golf weather.  In a few weeks temps will be in the 100's.

10days.jpg

Just crap.

- Alan

• Like 1

84F 52% humidity

So about on par with 300/365 days of the year for Hawaii. The other 65 days it rains

At this moment, I am sitting on the Eastern Shore of Maryland (Kent Island) watching a storm approaching.   Hopefully, it will be a brief one.

Got 2.1" of rain this afternoon in Central FL. Got my 18 holes in and poured in way home. Sure could've used windshield wipers on the cart.

Got 2.1" of rain this afternoon in Central FL. Got my 18 holes in and poured in way home. Sure could've used windshield wipers on the cart.

I thought those carts in the Villages had all options!!   :lol:

• Like 1