Weather in your neck of the woods?

ole gray

42 this morning with light rain, not a pleasant day at all!

Modern Bag: :Sub70:  849 Pro 9*, Hazrdous Smoke S Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 15*, & 23* Hybrids; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  :cleveland-small: Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  :ping-small: Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-Black; Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: H2NO 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Yesterday was 72°, sunny, and a light breeze. Awesome. 

Today it is 54°, grey skies, and rain most of the day. 😞 

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

:mizuno-small: ST-Z w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0 60g

:titleist-small: TS2 3W w/ Project HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 4-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:mizuno-small: T22 54.08 w/ TT DG S400

:callaway-small:  MD3 60.09

:ping-small: Anser 2

:taylormade-small: TP5

Weather here starting to look more like spring, at least for the next week or so.

Sunny and 60 yesterday and again today, but supposedly getting warmer into the 70's and even 80's next week.

No rain in the forecast through Friday but appears next weekend may be wet.

Getting out later today for weekly round, and if the forecast is accurate, may get some range time in after work during the week next week. Will wait and see if the forecast changes for next weekend before making a tee time.

• Like 2

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TSi2 9.5  - Ventus TR 5S & TS3 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 Forged - Nippon Modus 120

Wedges: Vokey SM8 50, 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron Phantom  X 5

Ball: Pro V1

40* this morning which is a bit cold for this time of year.  Its sunny do I hope it warms up through the day as I will be working outside doing landscaping stuff.

• Like 1

Modern Bag: :Sub70:  849 Pro 9*, Hazrdous Smoke S Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 15*, & 23* Hybrids; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  :cleveland-small: Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  :ping-small: Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-Black; Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Also 40º at night but mid 60's during the day.  No high winds in the forecast... nice!!  It looks like a warming trend is coming with 70's starting this weekend.  My joints will welcome that!!

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Growing tired of these upper 40's/low 50's temps at this point in May. Thankfully it's looking like upper 60's/low 70's for the weekend and then steady upper 60's after that point. I want to get back out and play this weekend but if the weather is nice my honey-do list is WAY too big to safely escape for a round 😉 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Mavrik Max 10.5* R Flex Evenflow RipTide
:cleveland-small: Hy-Wood
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact

This week is projected as high 80s/low 90s…..😮. Probably windy all week too which is pretty normal. 

Friday was horrific. Rain, hail, wind gusts over 60 mph. Check this out! listen on mute the woman screaming is a little excited to say the least. 

Lucky my area wasn't hit as hard but this was only a few minutes away. Then of course Demo Day was the next morning. Everything was soaked. On Mothers Day the course was good again but just wet with a few trees down that were not in play and the sand traps were mini ponds on half of them. 

• Like 3

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi1 10* Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: 939x 5 hybrid

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (6 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

42 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Friday was horrific. Rain, hail, wind gusts over 60 mph. Check this out! listen on mute the woman screaming is a little excited to say the least. 

Lucky my area wasn't hit as hard but this was only a few minutes away. Then of course Demo Day was the next morning. Everything was soaked. On Mothers Day the course was good again but just wet with a few trees down that were not in play and the sand traps were mini ponds on half of them. 

Since you stated that it should be muted, I left the volume on. She was definitely excited about that. 

• Like 2

grey, 45* and the deck is white with hail... ahh spring in Oregon

• Haha 2

Tour Edge EXS KBS Max 80

Callaway Epic 3H, 4H UST Mamiya Recoil ES 780

Callaway Epic Speed 16.5 Project X HZRDUS Smoke iM10 60

Titleist TS2 10.5° Tensei AV 55 Blue

TaylorMade Ghost Manta Putter

If I was "the man" I'd be in the fairway - Bubba Watson

1 hour ago, Bunker Snot said:

grey, 45* and the deck is white with hail... ahh spring in Oregon

Spring... along with Fall... and Winter is why I left Corvallis 52 years ago!!

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Finally nice enough to play (Indiana)

didn't get my first round in until May 1....that's gotta be the latest i've started.....time to start makin up for it

Driver:   :honma: TR20 10.5*

Fairway: :callaway-small: Epic Speed 5w

Hybrid:   :callaway-small: Epic 4h 23* 

Irons:    :mizuno-small: JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :mizuno-small:M Craft Type V

Ball:   :bridgestone-small: Tour BXS

55* this morning by the time I woke up.  Didn't get home until 1 last night and slept in a bit.  Heading to 70 something which is great for league night!!!

• Like 1

Chinook and Cayuse Passes in the Washington Cascades are expected to open on May 28... still snowing in the mountains, so we will see...

52069089470_e18507b828_b.jpeg.1c81daac6e95b40b7531b44862e25e0a.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

Supposed to be in the 70s today here in Boise (finally) but now we got rain moving through.  This after getting snow last week.  

• Like 2

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 10.5 degree ALTA CB 55 RED STIFF
Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 3 & 5
Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 4 & 5
Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 6 - P w/ Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Black Parallel Graphite Iron Shaft STIFF
Wedges: :edel-golf-1: Edel SMS 50, 54, 58 degree with KBS STIFF 2g/8g/10g Weight Setup
Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter w/ Graphite & Steel Shaft and Pistol Grip
Ball: :bridgestone-small: Bridgestone Tour B X
GPS: :ShotScope: Shot Scope V3 w/ Trackers 

"You don't HAVE to go play golf, you GET to go play golf." 

- Harvey Penick

2 minutes ago, CWR said:

Supposed to be in the 70s today here in Boise (finally) but now we got rain moving through.  This after getting snow last week.  

It's supposed to be in the 70's here today too, but it's raining now... supposed to quit about 30 minutes before our tee time.  😃  Then sunny!!

• Like 3

We received 3.65” rain last night and more threatened for next couple days.  Rainy Season is on the way👍

• Sad 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

35 minutes ago, Rickp said:

We received 3.65” rain last night and more threatened for next couple days.  Rainy Season is on the way👍

We had a sprinkle.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

We had a sprinkle.

Does it rain much there????? 😂 I know it does toward the coast, been in it…

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Does it rain much there????? 😂 I know it does toward the coast, been in it…

We average 7 inches of rain a YEAR!!  One of the reasons I moved here from Corvallis where it rains 40 inches a year... the other reason was I was offered a job that I was looking for when I got out of college.

• Like 2